KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Sith
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malak and Maul about Bane, Hord and Nihilus.

Shamefur Dispway.

Zannah and Bane on your list? Give me a break dude. Might as well put Ventress on there.

Or dark side Sora Bulq lol.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
#1 Darth Sidious
#2 The Sith Emperor
#3 Darth Plagueis
#4 Marka Ragnos
#5 Darth Traya
#6 Darth Bane
#7 Freedon Nadd
#8 Darth Nihilus
#9 Darth Caedus
#10 Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku
#11 Darth Vader( Original trilogy)
#12 Darth Sion
#13 Darth Malgus
#14 Darth Darth Malak
#15 Ajunta Pall
all are good except malak

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:47 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh **** here we go again. (Intrepid's Bane-hate, not whoever posted after him)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"Left to guard the tomb serving as the resting place for its master, Marka Ragnos, the beast has dwelled in darkness for centuries. Legend tells that Ragnos beat his pet nightly, warping it with the Force until it was a creature of pure hate and anguish. Starved for unthinkable periods of time and then fed only blood, it is said to be filled with an unquenchable thirst for more.
Since the death of its master and its seclusion in the tomb, no one has seen the beast and lived to tell the tale. But the strongest Sith can feel its unnerving presence."
-SWTOR Codex Entry: The Beast of Marka Ragnos

I am well aware of that. I just find the idea that that puts him above Hord to be dumb.

You are dumb.

Originally posted by Intrepid37
Zannah and Bane on your list? Give me a break dude. Might as well put Ventress on there.

Or dark side Sora Bulq lol.

Hyuk hyuk hyuk. And people say you're a shitty troll.

Come back when Ventress can turn people to ash or disintegrate them with a flick of her wrist. Or block a planet-wiping Force Storm.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You are dumb.

sad

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyuk hyuk hyuk. And people say you're a shitty troll.

A troll? No.

Come back when Ventress can turn people to ash or disintegrate them with a flick of her wrist. Or block a planet-wiping Force Storm.

Come back when Bane can do cool stuff without a nexus handy, bro. Because, as it stands, he's out of his depht against everyone I listed. Hell, ****ing Thanaton would probably beat Bane.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by PTforthewin
all are good except malak

meh, I think he's powerful not as powerful as Sidous or Bane but powerful still, I mean he managed to hold his own against Revan during their first encounter on board his flagship AND defeated bastila with no time to rest or prepare on the same encounter, without the star forge, so yeah he deserves that spot.Imo

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

A troll? No.

Yeah, you're more like a goblin. One of the smaller ones.

Come back when Bane can do cool stuff without a nexus handy, bro. Because, as it stands, he's out of his depht against everyone I listed. Hell, ****ing Thanaton would probably beat Bane.

Who gives a shit about nexuses? Quit parroting Tempest and come up with less shitty excuses.

Banes lightning was capable of disintegration without a nexus smart guy.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

In no order:

Sidious
Plagueis
Vitiate
Bane
Nihilus
Malgus
Caedus
Nox
Nadd
Hord

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:01 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, you're more like a goblin. One of the smaller ones.

You're more like a idiot. One of the bigger ones.

Who gives a shit about nexuses?

People not out of their ****ing minds? They increase power of Force practitioners.

Banes lightning was capable of disintegration without a nexus smart guy.

Yeah, because disintegration is the same thing as ashifying.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:01 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Disintegrating is pretty much the same thing as reducing to ash bro. Perhaps even better.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. Especially since Bane was ashifying three people + killing a Drexl at once. LOL @disintegrating stone being better.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:06 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Bane could've disintegrated four people in a single blast were it not for the force suppression.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:08 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane could've disintegrated four people in a single blast were it not for the force suppression.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:09 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I would gladly provide it for you if I had access to it right now. I'm out of town on an iPhone.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:10 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

"He didn't stay down, however. He sprang back to his feet, simultaneously drawing his lightsaber with his right hand as he sent a blast of lightning out from the fingertips of his left. The violet bolts should have incinerated all four of his targets on the balcony, yet again the strange power interfering with his ability to draw upon the Force hindered his efforts.

Three of the victims were electrocuted, dying before they even had a chance to scream. The fourth, however, managed to throw herself back from the balcony's edge, evading the deadly attack."

Incinerate means 'to turn to ash' btw. thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:11 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't that when he had the orbalisks?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:12 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nope it's in DOE

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:12 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

nope, this was in DoE.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:13 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

In other words, suck mah dick.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:14 PM