KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Sith
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by slayne
1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Nihilus

3. Darth Plagueis

4. Exar Kun

5. Darth Caedus

6. Darth Krayt

7. Darth Tenebrous

8. Darth Malgus

9. Darth Vader

10. Darth Tyranus

Woah, WTF is Nihilus doing so high? He's decently to considerably above Vader- the latter scenario at the very best. And Kun being Tenebrous+ is just...
And WTF is Malgus doing above Vader?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:14 AM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Originally posted by thesithmaster
Woah, WTF is Nihilus doing so high? He's decently to considerably above Vader- the latter scenario at the very best. And Kun being Tenebrous+ is just...
And WTF is Malgus doing above Vader?

He's so high because his feats and hype are simply better than the Sith below him. That's all it's down to, lol.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Though it's nice to see you've conceded, and recognized Nihilus' proper superiority over Vader smile

And yes, a character with properly established feats, hype and actually quantifiable scaling is better than a Sith Lord whose entire claim to fame is unquantifiable powerscaling. Also, yeah, taking on a Vitiate ragdoller, an equal to Nox and two others who are each individually > Sith Lords is honestly better than anything Vader's done tbh.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:29 AM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

1. Darth Sidious
Knightfall Vader
2. Valkorion
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Nihilus
5. Darth Krayt
6. Darth Caedus
7. Darth Tenebrous
8. Exar Kun / Darth Vader
9. Exar Kun / Darth Vader
10. Darth Malgus / Darth Tyranus
11. Darth Malgus / Darth Tyranus
12. Darth Venamis
13. Ulic Qel-Droma
14. Darth Malak / Darth Revan
15. Darth Malak / Darth Revan

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

jesus christ these lists....

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

Awful.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:11 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

My exclusion of Sarasu Taalon, Cognus, Bane, and Zannah was deliberate.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Geistalt
Cognus, Bane, and Zannah was deliberate.

What you talking about Willis.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:21 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Some people take Karpyshyn's word that Bane's on Vader's tier as word of god.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:23 AM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Just let me know what list you'd have in its stead.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:30 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Sidious
Plagueis
Vitiate
Nihilus
Exar Kun
Darth Krayt
Caedus
Vader
Tenebrous.
Dooku.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:35 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious
Vader
Plagueis
Dooku
Maul

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:36 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Using accolades and a little bit of scaling

1. Taalon post pool dip
2. Palpatine
3. Krayt Reborn
4. Caedus
5. Knightfall Vader
6. Plagueis
7. RO2 Sith
8. Bane
9. SWTOR Vitiate/Valkorion
10. Darth Malak
11. Darth Revan
12. Exar Kun
13. Post-Nathema Vitiate
14. Marka Ragnos
15.Tulak Hord
16.Freedon Nadd
17.Naga Sadow
18.Ludo Kressh
19.Ajunta Pall
20.Karness Muur

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:53 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Beniboybling
That's not how a theocracy works.

Looks like we've no need to be concerned. smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If anyone ever was, anyway.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 11:33 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by slayne
He's so high because his feats and hype are simply better than the Sith below him. That's all it's down to, lol.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Though it's nice to see you've conceded, and recognized Nihilus' proper superiority over Vader smile

And yes, a character with properly established feats, hype and actually quantifiable scaling is better than a Sith Lord whose entire claim to fame is unquantifiable powerscaling. Also, yeah, taking on a Vitiate ragdoller, an equal to Nox and two others who are each individually > Sith Lords is honestly better than anything Vader's done tbh.

Nihilus' hype is not better than Plagueis'. Plagueis is the most powerful Sith up to his time- in a blurb that is, per Leland Chee, perfectly valid and canon. I have posted that quote. Plagueis is canonically superior to Nihilus. Not debatable.

Nihilus only achieved better feats due to knowing Drain, something that Plagueis didn't. Being more versatile does not equate to being more powerful. If Plagueis did know Drain as well as Nihilus he'd surpass those feats by virtue of being canonically more powerful.

Nihilus also lived in an era where he could use all of his powers, whereas Plagueis needed to restrain himself due to the Jedi and the Sith having to hide. Plagueis is canonically superior, so he can surpass those feats.

Even in a bad situation (having to hide from the Jedi), Plagueis managed to imbalance the Force so thoroughly that the most powerful being ever was created. He also managed to, with a small fraction of his power and his mere presence, make Naboo's mountains shake, lakes+oceans+rivers freeze, and the planet become so cold it was the coldest winter ever.

Why do people say Tenebrous is featless? He lifted lots of humongous slabs of rock that individually threatened to crush his ship, a Sith ship, which was pretty big given Maul's Sith ship was 26 meters. Tenebrous' ship would have probably been comparable. Tenebrous and Maul used their ships to do the same tasks, so it makes sense the ships are at least comparable. So lifting up slabs of rocks that individually are 20 meters+ is a very good feat.

Tenebrous also defended against an explosion that collapsed a cathedral-sized mine. An actual feat, no?

Kun has more feats and esoteric powers, blah blah blah, Tenebrous can blow him away with TK and defend against Kun's Force blasts/Lightning/Force Pushes.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:33 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

in a blurb that is, per Leland Chee, perfectly valid and canon.

Wasn't the opposite stated?

And the idea of Kun > Tenebrous being retarded is...pretty retarded.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Aug 29th, 2017 at 12:44 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:40 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Nihilus' hype is not better than Plagueis'. Plagueis is the most powerful Sith up to his time- in a blurb that is, per Leland Chee, perfectly valid and canon. I have posted that quote. Plagueis is canonically superior to Nihilus. Not debatable.

Nihilus only achieved better feats due to knowing Drain, something that Plagueis didn't. Being more versatile does not equate to being more powerful. If Plagueis did know Drain as well as Nihilus he'd surpass those feats by virtue of being canonically more powerful.

Nihilus also lived in an era where he could use all of his powers, whereas Plagueis needed to restrain himself due to the Jedi and the Sith having to hide. Plagueis is canonically superior, so he can surpass those feats.

Even in a bad situation (having to hide from the Jedi), Plagueis managed to imbalance the Force so thoroughly that the most powerful being ever was created. He also managed to, with a small fraction of his power and his mere presence, make Naboo's mountains shake, lakes+oceans+rivers freeze, and the planet become so cold it was the coldest winter ever.

1. That quote's been debunked so many times that I'm not even responding to it. Speaking of which, at least try to respond to said debunking before parroting it around in other threads. In any case, though, it's perfectly debatable.

2. It wasn't a standard type of Drain, lol. It was something completely unique to him - born out of his condition, out of his suffering on Malachor V. If Plagueis does know Drain, it wouldn't be nearly as potent - and nor would he have any defense against the type that Nihilus employs.

3. All well and good, except he isn't canonically superior. As I said before, please try to actually respond to the many arguments (both from DC and myself) which debunk them before parroting them in other threads.

4. Along with a Sith Lord of near-equal power in Sidious, a multi month ritual aimed specifically toward unbalancing the Force, and with the aid of the dark side itself. My argument can be found here. Also, so what if he affected a planet's climate? Nihilus is turning entire planets to barren, lifeless wastelands with a single thought, as confirmed by multiple sources. It's really unfair to Plagueis to compare the two feats.

quote:
Why do people say Tenebrous is featless? He lifted lots of humongous slabs of rock that individually threatened to crush his ship, a Sith ship, which was pretty big given Maul's Sith ship was 26 meters. Tenebrous' ship would have probably been comparable. Tenebrous and Maul used their ships to do the same tasks, so it makes sense the ships are at least comparable. So lifting up slabs of rocks that individually are 20 meters+ is a very good feat.

Tenebrous also defended against an explosion that collapsed a cathedral-sized mine. An actual feat, no?

That's all well and good.... except for the fact that it doesn't put him above any of the Sith above him in any way whatsoever.

quote:
Kun has more feats and esoteric powers, blah blah blah, Tenebrous can blow him away with TK and defend against Kun's Force blasts/Lightning/Force Pushes.

Last edited by slayne on Aug 29th, 2017 at 01:48 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:44 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Actually, it hasn't been debunked.

And I was just pandering to all the Tenebrous wankers by ranking him over Kun and Vader.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 03:35 PM
slayne
Revanite

Actually, it hasn't been debunked.

What hasn't? The Plagueis quote?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 03:40 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Yes; that (especially considering how it was published after the release of SWTOR).

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 03:47 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Some people take Karpyshyn's word that Bane's on Vader's tier as word of god.

Virtually nobody on here I can tell you that much.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote