KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Sith
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Over 3 times better. And the orbalisks and nexus didn't amp him that much, thats utterly absurd. So the obvious explanation is the Bane was, oh I don't know, heavily drugged to suppress his Force powers for the prison feat??? OR that its just an inconsistent feat.

The orbalisk did amp him ''greatly'', + the nexus that was apparantly really powerful.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh so he was amped by a completely unknown amount, guess we should write off the feat and ignore all logic, derp. thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

Also I think there was another nexus beside the fortress amping Bane there.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Tython, right?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

To be fair to Intrepid, all role playing statistics of Bane's armor gives greater rewards to Bane then any other armor...ever.

In Star Wars Miniatures, his Hit Points is literally 200. This is the highest in the entire game besides the ATAT walker and the Yuuzhan Vong that Luke defeated.

In The Dark Side Sourcebook, his armor grants him immense hit threshold and fantastic healing properties unrivaled throughout the rest of the book.

Yes, it's non-canon, but demonstrates his armor heavily helps Bane. However, nothing I have seen suggests his telekinesis vastly improved.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 19th, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Collectively, the dread masters are some of the most powerful sith ever. Hell even Styrak alone is considered an, "incomparable alchemist," and all of them are said to have, "an unprecedented command over the dark side of the force."

Obviously hyperbolic, but impressive no doubt.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 02:59 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
To be fair to Intrepid, all role playing statistics of Bane's armor gives greater rewards to Bane then any other armor...ever.

In Star Wars Miniatures, his Hit Points is literally 200. This is the highest in the entire game besides the ATAT walker and the Yuuzhan Vong that Luke defeated.

In The Dark Side Sourcebook, his armor grants him immense hit threshold and fantastic healing properties unrivaled throughout the rest of the book.

Yes, it's non-canon, but demonstrates his armor heavily helps Bane. However, nothing I have seen suggests his telekinesis vastly improved.

His power improved, per the book, ''greatly''.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 06:04 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Caedus
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Vader ROTJ
5. Count Dooku
6. Exar Kun
7. Darth Krayt
8. Darth Malgus
9. Darth Bane
10.Darth Traya

Omitted- Darth Revan, Darth Tenebrous, Tulak Hord etc.

Krayt and Malgus are interchangeable IMO

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 06:33 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vitiate isn't anywhere to be seen.

I like it.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 08:45 AM
Nalaniel

1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Caedus
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Tenebrous
5. Vitiate
6. Darth Bane
7. Darth Krayt
8. Darth Vader
9. Exar Kun
10. Marka Ragnos

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 10:21 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um your mom and your mom Hahahahaha

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 11:07 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

haha good one dude

hilarious

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 11:10 AM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's probably ur sock

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 11:28 AM
Nalaniel

What did I just read? O_O

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 12:16 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)
Bane>Vitiate. smokin'

quote:
What did I just read? O_O

You have a dirty little mind, don't you Nalaniel?
A sock is referred to as another account by the same user. Intrepid37 thinks PTforthewin is Neph, just on a different account (which is ridiculous, but whatever).

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 20th, 2014 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 01:52 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bane>Vitiate. smokin'

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 02:06 PM
Nalaniel

You have a dirty little mind, don't you Nalaniel?
A sock is referred to as another account by the same user. Intrepid37 thinks PTforthewin is Neph, just on a different account (which is ridiculous, but whatever).

I didn't mean it that way... It was more like "PTforthewin, what's wrong with you? ._."
Your mind is dirty! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 03:19 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Oops...my bad. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 03:23 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol^

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 03:54 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Bane>Vitiate. smokin'

Ooooh!!! That is going on my respect thread!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote