KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread

The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"Despite his skills, Yusanis was quicky killed by Revan."
--Star Wars The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia V3 pg361

So I just found this ^ Your credibility is also now destroyed! eek!

EDIT: Here is the full quote (added to respect thread):
"One of the most feared of Echani warriors active in the galaxy during the decades leading up to the Jedi Civil War, Yusanis was a decorated solider and one of the greatest heroes of the Mandalorian Wars. Later, when Yusanis discovered that an Echani Senator had been killed by Darth Revan, he set out to confront the Sith Lord and bring him to justice. Despite his skills, Yusanis was quicky killed by Revan."
--The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 27th, 2014 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Doesn't mean jack shit, Yusanis was killed by Revan because of his blade.

Yusanis was demolishing him, Revan melted certain parts of the blade that eventually led to Yusanis' sword being destroyed, he stood only holding the Hilt and Revan cut his throat.

But in the straight up Duel, Revan was barely holding Yusanis off...

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Was this also from the KOTORCG Collectors Edition?

I dunno, Aurbere posted it in my Kaggath, as an accolade for Traya...

I'll ask.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"Despite his skills, Yusanis was quicky killed by Revan."
--Star Wars The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia V3 pg361

So I just found this ^ Your credibility is also now destroyed! eek!

EDIT: Here is the full quote (added to respect thread):
"One of the most feared of Echani warriors active in the galaxy during the decades leading up to the Jedi Civil War, Yusanis was a decorated solider and one of the greatest heroes of the Mandalorian Wars. Later, when Yusanis discovered that an Echani Senator had been killed by Darth Revan, he set out to confront the Sith Lord and bring him to justice. Despite his skills, Yusanis was quicky killed by Revan."
--The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

Quickly.

Also Sel's version of the fight sounds super fake. Sorry Sel.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Selenial
Doesn't mean jack shit, Yusanis was killed by Revan because of his blade.

Yusanis was demolishing him, Revan melted certain parts of the blade that eventually led to Yusanis' sword being destroyed, he stood only holding the Hilt and Revan cut his throat.

But in the straight up Duel, Revan was barely holding Yusanis off...

(please log in to view the image) Now sure if trolling or not.
----- ----- -----
Also, thanks Neph. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Nephthys
Quickly.

Also Sel's version of the fight sounds super fake. Sorry Sel.

I've got the thing in front of me, but it was posted by Aurbere, so you're probably all going to call it fake and gay as soon as I post it.

I'm source checking it now.

Just to clarify... Again. I wasn't the one who supposedly produced Fake Quotes, and in fact yes, I still don't believe they're fake.

I have 6 versions of the Stat Wars Roleplaying game, and 4 of the Essential Guide to Vehicles and vessels. These things are constantly updated, one of my Vehicles and Vessels calls the Executor 7km long, another 9, another 11, and the final one says 19... There are multiple editions.

But yes, I'm looking in to it now.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:26 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

laughing out loud Your just a joke, dude. No one is going to believe you.
I request the scan, page number, and the source. Thank you.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 27th, 2014 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:28 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean for it to be offensive or for it to become a "thing" where every quote you talk about gets doubted. So sorry for that.

Ant is being a biiiiiiitch though. Sorry for that also.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I did. no expression
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Truth hurts, bro.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:30 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

The difference is that the Stat Wars has multiple listed editions whilst the KOTORCG has only one.

Also, the writing in the quotes that were provided are far from professional work. I do not question your own credibility, but I strongly question Aurbere's.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:31 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Ant is being a biiiiiiitch though. Sorry for that also.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm rather annoyed you are supporting her. This is the most BS I seen yet.
The entire thread is contaminated now. Going to take forever to disinfect it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:32 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Just to clarify... Again. I wasn't the one who supposedly produced Fake Quotes, and in fact yes, I still don't believe they're fake.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

laughing out loud Your just a ****ing joke, dude. No one is going to believe you.
I request the scan, page number, and the source. Thank you.

And I'm getting it, I never said I owned this source, I'm getting it off the people who posted it.

Also: Using chat box for Respect threads = Joke

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:34 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm rather annoyed you are supporting her. This is the most BS I seen yet.
The entire thread is contaminated now. Going to take forever to disinfect it.

I'm not supporting her per say. I agree that the whole thing rather stinks and I also doubt Aubere's credibility.

But you're being a total dick about it with no provocation.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:35 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by NewGuy01
The difference is that the Stat Wars has multiple listed editions whilst the KOTORCG has only one.

Also, the writing in the quotes that were provided are far from professional work. I do not question your own credibility, but I strongly question Aurbere's.

Interesting, I thought Aurbere would be the one person you lot did respect.

Heh.

Either way, I'm 50/50 on the quote forging, I find it odd that Avellone didn't know about the edition but I also trust Rayla, she's been around debating Star Wars longer than all of us put together...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:36 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm not supporting her per say. I agree that the whole thing rather stinks and I also doubt Aubere's credibility.

But you're being a total dick about it with no provocation.

She personally insulted my Revan Respect Thread on the first page of this thread:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=746169

If you type in "respect thread" in Google (USA version), that thread comes up as 7th and 8th option (at least on my computer.) She deserves no respect from me.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:37 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

She personally insulted my Revan Respect Thread on the first page of this thread:

If you type in "respect thread" in Google (USA version), that thread comes up as 7th and 8th option (at least on my computer.) She deserves no respect from me.

Yep.

And you're still holding a grudge, that's mature rolling on floor laughing

In my defense, everything I said was true.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:40 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Interesting, I thought Aurbere would be the one person you lot did respect.

Heh.

Either way, I'm 50/50 on the quote forging, I find it odd that Avellone didn't know about the edition but I also trust Rayla, she's been around debating Star Wars longer than all of us put together...

I'm not familiar with the names of the members, Isn't Aurbere the person that has been spreading these quotes? Why would we respect [her/him] more than the other members? It's not like we have some vendetta against SWTORF in general. :roll eyes:

Except Ant.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:42 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I can supply a source to every quote on my respect thread if requested. I have nothing to hide.
Meanwhile, you make fake quotes and pretend they were real then share them with everyone! eek!
Now go away. I am actually in a chat conversation on another forum with some members laughing at you and Aubere.
I would love if you could stop by. PM me if you are interested.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:42 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Get over yourself, bro.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:44 PM