KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Damn. Too bad. I wanted to show you how us vets really get down. 28-1 on a bad day.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 03:26 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Damn. Too bad. I wanted to show you how us vets really get down. 28-1 on a bad day.

I always dominate like a motherf*cker on new CoD games. It's because I can memorize the maps in 1 or 2 plays and people are still running around, like idiots, while I kill them. smile

When people start learning the maps, though, I don't do super amazing but I am definitely above average even among veteran players.

Gonna get the XIM4. no expression

So tired of controllers when I want a keyboard and mouse.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 04:21 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why not get it for PC?

I probably would if my rig could run it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 04:31 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hackers.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 04:36 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by dadudemon
I always dominate like a motherf*cker on new CoD games. It's because I can memorize the maps in 1 or 2 plays and people are still running around, like idiots, while I kill them. smile

When people start learning the maps, though, I don't do super amazing but I am definitely above average even among veteran players.

Gonna get the XIM4. no expression

So tired of controllers when I want a keyboard and mouse.

I basically just have really good twitch reflexes and I use my Turtle Beach headphones to the fullest of their potential. I usually hear anybody before they get too close. Besides that, even if you run, watch your corners and be ready to duck. It'll save your life. A lot.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why not get it for PC?

And what Ares said. Even on the consoles hacking is still a problem like in MW3 I played a guy who was invisible. He went 45-1 in the match, and I only killed him because I heard his footsteps and saw a red name just floating in the air.

On PC they've got stuff like wireframe mods where you can see people through walls and stuff so people go like 50-0 every time because they know people are coming.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 04:54 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm looking forward to next Tuesday (I get Nov 11th off for Remembrance Day) and I always play the new CoD that day.

Doing it this year!

I also feel like playing the MP. I haven't played CoD MP in a very long time. Will probably be murdered a thousand times.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 03:00 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why not get it for PC?

None of my friends play on PC. Seems like hardly anyone plays on PC, really.

sad

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 08:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I do. Don't touch the console versions. Call Of Duty was an PC game....years ago.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 12:12 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Am I the only one who thinks this game is crappy? The campaign was boring and generic. Online, at least for the PS3 is completely laggy, I'm not really a fan of many of the perks, the game has temporary clothing items that disappear after a certain time, I find that to be stupid since they don't give you any boosts or anything. What is the point of giving me some goggles that I can only wear for 30 minutes?

I will say that I love the new mode Search and Rescue. I'm not really a fan of the Exo suits either. The maps are horrendous and they all feel the same. They're all big squares/circles with every path pointing to the center.

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Nov 9th, 2014 at 01:10 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 01:05 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Am I the only one who thinks this game is crappy? The campaign was boring and generic. Online, at least for the PS3 is completely laggy, I'm not really a fan of many of the perks, the game has temporary clothing items that disappear after a certain time, I find that to be stupid since they don't give you any boosts or anything. What is the point of giving me some goggles that I can only wear for 30 minutes?

I will say that I love the new mode Search and Rescue. I'm not really a fan of the Exo suits either. The maps are horrendous and they all feel the same. They're all big squares/circles with every path pointing to the center.
I thought the campaign was fun.

I'm digging the exo suit because it spices up the stale MP. Maps have been like that since MW3. Still..doing somewhat shitty. Been 3 years since I played CoD. Hilarious to crawl back into the multiplayer with the extremely short time to kill. Might get sometime to get used to. No wonder kids get destroyed in Destiny lol.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 02:28 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Spacey and Cormack were the only characters that really stood out for me.

The weapons seem very imbalanced. Shotguns, snipers and Heavy weapons all seemed to do poorly. Online it's AR or bust, especially the BAL. I don't necessarily like the Exo suits because for CoD games I prefer the lack of super movement and cloaking ability. I play Halo and other shooters for that.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 02:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Just finished the campaign. I agree with Wei, the guns are all over the place. They are so generic. In my opinion, they all feel the same and look the same as well (except for the M14 and AK). Wasn't very impressed with them.

But.....the grenades are awesome. It felt like each type of a purpose and there were scenarios that allowed you to change the grenade type up. I thought it was pretty cool(took nearly 3/4 of the campaign to really get comfortable and automatic when changing the grendades).

The missions are fun. I felt like the middle part of the campaign had some excellent structure and were very fun, especially the level where you get some freedom to sneak around. As well, the Antartica level was also stellar. But.....the last few missions were mediocre, especially the last two. I was bored and the devs seriously need to stop having the same ****ing objective over the last 10ish games and have us disable some sort of AA gun.....

Overall, it was a fun game but I really think they need to step away from the "follow me" script and give us some ****ing freedom. Also, why can't we have a setup area that allows us to run through the weapons range, grenade range and test out weapons......

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:45 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

> Call of Duty

> "Too generic"

> "Too linear"

> "Assault rifles better than everything else"

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:51 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Assault Rifle master race. People need to get over it. They also need to stop hating on Shotguns.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 10:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Just be thankful CoD shotties don't operate like Halo's does... lol.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 10:34 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Blaxel, I think you mean Gears of War's shotties. Those are the worst. The ones in Halo and CoD gave me less headaches.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 12th, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 11:17 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 12:31 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

yep

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 01:32 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 08:15 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/01/2...dutys-havoc-dlc

Cut to 1:12:30 for zombies.

It's perfect. They got it perfect.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 01:20 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote