KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Seedris vs Kit Fisto

Seedris vs Kit Fisto
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Seedris vs Kit Fisto

Fight takes place in Palpatines office.

who would win?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 02:29 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sedriss goes down hard.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 02:38 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this a joke? Of course Fisto wins he toyed with grievous and survived longer then Saesee and Agen in the dual against palpatine

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 03:48 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Sedriss loses in force, sabers, and all out.

He is... not Jedi Council warrior level.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:31 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I dug the concept behind Sedriss as the Imperial Executor and member of Dark Side Elite, but sadly, he really didn't do a damn thing on panel. Fisto rapes him.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:36 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Fisto.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sedris takes the Force, Kisto everything else.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 10:49 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Sedriss goes down hard.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 01:16 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Sedriss defeated Kam Solusar, was good enough to give Luke Skywalker some trouble and even when he died he was able to take Ood Bnar out with him.

Kit Fisto was defeated by Ventress, was easily slain by Palpatine (although to be fair, it is Palpatine so no shame there) and was unwilling to face Grievous directly unless he had back-up. When he was alone against Grievous he mostly relied on hiding and evasions. Only when he'd grabbed one of Grievous's weapons did he dare confront him directly.

I'm going with the guy that has actual victories and overall more impressive feats.

Sedriss wins this one.

Last edited by chilled monkey on Apr 24th, 2014 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:25 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Fisto is strong enough to rend durasteel when he split an aquatic war droid in half along with having redirected omnidirectional fire and managing to destroy the legs on a huge separatist super weapon via a version of force push underwater. I have no idea who this other guy is but if he can compete with that and beating Grievous someone who has dueled evenly while disadvantaged with Mace Windu then he has my respect.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:30 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Syndicate
I have no idea who this other guy is

This should fill you in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDM...O4hmZa9jjg6fp2w

but if he can compete with that and beating Grievous someone who has dueled evenly while disadvantaged with Mace Windu

He can.

then he has my respect.

He should.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:47 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I need feats before I can doll out my respect. :3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:48 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

*dole

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Sedriss defeated Kam Solusar, was good enough to give Luke Skywalker some trouble
When did Sedriss "give Luke trouble"..? I recall Luke one-shotting him with a TK gesture. confused

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I need feats before I can doll out my respect. :3

Watch the video in the link provided and you'll get plenty of feats.

Originally posted by Galan007
When did Sedriss "give Luke trouble"..? I recall Luke one-shotting him with a TK shove.

The audio drama gives the more complete version of the fight. As I said, watch the video for the explanation.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 04:53 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by chilled monkey
The audio drama gives the more complete version of the fight. As I said, watch the video for the explanation.
That fan-made video, while moderately informative if you knew nothing of the character beforehand, does not suffice as canonical evidence.

The narrator of the vid states Sedriss "stood up to Luke Skywalker", and splices-in a panel from the comic. Here's the entirety of their comic 'battle':
http://imgur.com/u73JZup
http://imgur.com/KfyJFlh
Sedriss attempts to force-choke Luke's cohort. Luke negates said attack. Sedriss then begins charging toward Luke. Luke owns him with a single TK gesture. /fight

The narrator is just using purple prose to try and make Sedriss sound more impressive than he was--but he certainly never 'gave Luke trouble', like you said.

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 24th, 2014 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:02 PM
Syndicate

Well it sounds to me like Fisto takes this if all Sedriss has done is had his force attacks shunted aside by Luke.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:05 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Galan007
That fan-made video, while moderately informative if you knew nothing of the character beforehand, does not suffice as canonical evidence.

The narrator of the vid states Sedriss "stood up to Luke Skywalker", and splices-in a panel from the comic. Here's the entirety of their comic 'battle':
http://imgur.com/u73JZup
http://imgur.com/KfyJFlh
Sedriss attempts to force-choke Luke's cohort. Luke negates said attack. Sedriss then begins charging toward Luke. Luke owns him with a single TK gesture. /fight

The narrator is just using purple prose to try and make Sedriss sound more impressive than he was--but he certainly never 'gave Luke trouble', like you said.

Very good and detailed post

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:11 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

So I guess this thread is done.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:15 PM
Q99

quote:
Sedriss defeated Kam Solusar, was good enough to give Luke Skywalker some trouble and even when he died he was able to take Ood Bnar out with him.

When did he fight Kam?

The Luke 'battle' has been covered, but I don't remember him ever fighting Solusar.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote