KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kit Fisto vs. Kao Cen Darach

Kit Fisto vs. Kao Cen Darach
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Kit defeating Grievous is better than Kao getting stomped by Malgus before he was even given the rank of Lord.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 02:03 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The events of The Cestus Deception and AOTC occur in 22 BBY. ROTS is 19 BBY. Am I missing something. No way Kenobi had come close to his ROTS level of Soresu mastery.

As far as Vindican being the equivalent of Maul; yea, just a hunch. But he deflected a missile, could produce Force lightning, and seemed just as adept with a saber staff as Maul.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

He is not even close to Maul.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Fisto.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Bingo.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:05 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm positive this is Kit's best TK showing.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:38 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kit defeating Grievous is better than Kao getting stomped by Malgus before he was even given the rank of Lord.

Utterly subjective assessment, makes no sense either.

Malgus, even at this point, is superior then Grievous. Even at this point, Malgus is among the greatest warriors of the Empire (which is tremendous reputation to uphold) and he achieves "zone" moment to overcome Darach.

Originally posted by Syndicate
2 Sith lords that in no way shape or form can compare to Sidious one being a featless Sith himself and the other being only an apprentice.

This is utterly baseless lowballing of 2 prominent Sith.

Vindican isn't exactly featless;

- Comes in to contact with a missile and tanks it, blunting its explosive power in the process with his mastery of the Force.
- Unleashes powerful bursts of Sith lightning.
- Demonstrates impressive endurance: continues to duel even after loosing an eye; survives a lightsaber impalement that would be fatal to most.

Vindican is a Sith Inquisitor and his understanding of the Force is expected to be above norm by virtue of this fact alone. He is a mentor of Malgus and successfully forges his apprentice in to a virtually unstoppable warrior.

Also, apprenticeship doesn't implies mookness or noobness. I have covered this part before.

REPEAT:

Malgus, even at this point, is superior then Grievous. Even at this point, Malgus is among the greatest warriors of the Empire (which is tremendous reputation to uphold) and he achieves "zone" moment to overcome Darach.

2 other blade masters die almost instantly to Sidious too and it's likely Darach would have fallen even faster.

Keeping in view the capability of Darach to cope with two prominent Sith Lords in a duel, dueling expertise and mastery of the Force in general....really doubtful.

Along with that Fisto's considerable feats as a duelist like beating Grievous and beating Obi Wan in the Cestus Deception far outweigh being beat by a featless Sith master and a Sith apprentice along with the superior TK showings from the OP clone wars series which I'll admit IS OP but still canon he takes this 7-8/10.

So Grievous and Obi-Wan are superior opponents then the duo of Vindican and Malgus? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, Fisto's feats aren't superior to that of Darach.

Darach send a Sith Inquisitor packing with a blast of power. Have Fisto ever dominated a decent Force-user in this manner with his powers? NEVER

In addition, Darach lifted a heavy starship engine and hurled it like a missile towards Malgus. Have Fisto ever matches this feat with his TK abilities? NEVER

Fisto does have higher number of feats by virtue of being explored more then Darach but he falls short in comparative basis.

He is not even close to Maul.

Vindican have superior command of the Force at minimum.

Originally posted by Intrepid37
I'm positive this is Kit's best TK showing.

Thanks for the share. Neat.

However, Darach lifted a heavy starship engine and hurled it like a missile towards an opponent without even a hand gesture, clearly a much superior feat in comparison.

Darach lifts this starship engine without even looking at it and hurls it like a missile towards Malgus without a hand gesture:

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 25th, 2014 at 08:01 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 07:56 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

That engine size and that tank look pretty equal to me

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 08:03 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by carthage
That engine size and that tank look pretty equal to me

but it's thrown, rather than simply moved.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Lol. Fisto levitates the tank and rolls it. Darach's feat was clearly superior.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 09:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

That starship engine also would be heavier then that water tank.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 09:53 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That substance isn't water, but the fact that Darach threw it makes the difference.

Kit still has better feats as a swordsman, though.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 12:20 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
He's the Jedi Battlemaster. I am pretty sure he's an expert duelist. erm

Also he performed good Force feats in the trailer.

Yeah so was Cin Drallig and we don't automatically assume he's above Fisto.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Read what I said after that. Drallig wasn't powerful enough to stand next to the greats, but he was still a master of all seven lightsaber forms. Someone being the Jedi Battlemaster is proof of extremely high levels of technical skill IMO.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I'm done debating. Fisto is clearly the better duelist and an apprentice Malgus isn't even close to Grievous. The idiotic sentences in this thread make me want to scream. He also has comparable TK feats which is why I say Fisto. I'm done with this thread you can all continue to debate among yourselves.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:30 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
Read what I said after that. Drallig wasn't powerful enough to stand next to the greats, but he was still a master of all seven lightsaber forms. Someone being the Jedi Battlemaster is proof of extremely high levels of technical skill IMO.

No one is denying Kao's technical skill. His duel wielding of a saberstaff and a regular saber was really damned impressive. But that doesn't mean he has better raw power and speed than Kit.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Yep.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 04:04 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kit still has better feats as a swordsman, though.

Such as? We've already been over Kenobi and Grievous? If I recall, hasn't he had a low showing against Ventress?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 11:14 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lord Stark
No one is denying Kao's technical skill. His duel wielding of a saberstaff and a regular saber was really damned impressive. But that doesn't mean he has better raw power and speed than Kit.

I didn't say that it did. All I've been suggesting is that he's a gifted swordsman with expert technical skill. Which is obviously the case.

And I would say that Kao seems to have better power than Kit, judging from the Force feats.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Kit stomps due to Kao not existing.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:34 AM