KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mass Effect: Andromeda

Mass Effect: Andromeda
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Here's hope that we get real upgradable paths not just one with very minor differences.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 03:19 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Lets hope for 4 colors of end credit explosion options instead of the 3! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 03:39 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Just thought it was worth mentioning. And wondering what effect it will have on bioware going forward

The head writer from 3... I can't remember his name. He's still employed. But yeah, Hudson is gone, finally.

Hudson was a great ideas man, but I think the issues with the writing in the 3rd game can be very much attributed to him, especially with the ending.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 09:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
So Casey Hudson left bioware today

May he rot in hell.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 11:22 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

What do you guys have against Hudson?

Anyways, gotta say this is very disappointing news. He was the director on Bioware's best games.

Last edited by ares834 on Aug 8th, 2014 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 04:56 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

He was largely responsible for issues with 3's ending. I don't hate him though because he was also in charge of the great games

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 05:02 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Sure. But he was also largely responsible for all the good in the ME trilogy along with KotOR.

Anyway, he was pretty much the last remnant of the "old" Bioware. With him and the all the others that have left I now have little faith in Bioware.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 05:08 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ares834
Sure. But he was also largely responsible for all the good in the ME trilogy along with KotOR.

Anyway, he was pretty much the last remnant of the "old" Bioware. With him and the all the others that have left I now have little faith in Bioware.

I'm thankful for what he did well, and maybe you can argue that he did more good than bad, but that doesn't mean he gets a pass, imo.

Bioware is putting out DA3 this year, and SWTOR is still going strong. They're not exactly circling the drain by any means.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 06:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

He did far more good than bad. It's not even comparable.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 07:24 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

But doing a lot of good doesn't automatically mean the bad doesn't count. Like leaving a glaring plot hole that would have been a really cool story out in ME3.

Tali investigating the dying sun on Haestrom was going to turn into Shepard and the Reapers both trying to stop a huge dark matter anomaly that would wipe out everything. And you had to decide whether to help the Reapers or do it on your own.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 08:00 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Where did I say the bad doesn't count?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 08:16 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by ares834
What do you guys have against Hudson?

He's a liar.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 09:26 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disappointing news. Hudson was involved in the develpoment of some really ****in great stories.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 09:41 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by KingD19
[B]But doing a lot of good doesn't automatically mean the bad doesn't count.

At that, doing bad doesn't automatically mean a lot of good doesn't count.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 06:10 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I never said the good stuff he did didn't count. I said the good doesn't mean the bad doesn't.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 06:12 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

I never said that you said that, though.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 06:17 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I never said you said I said that either.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 06:28 AM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

I never said you said I said that either.

Right, then why state that you never said it? For shits and giggles?

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 07:54 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Lets hope for 4 colors of end credit explosion options instead of the 3! stick out tongue
thumb up

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 08:08 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

But doing a lot of good doesn't automatically mean the bad doesn't count. Like leaving a glaring plot hole that would have been a really cool story out in ME3.

Tali investigating the dying sun on Haestrom was going to turn into Shepard and the Reapers both trying to stop a huge dark matter anomaly that would wipe out everything. And you had to decide whether to help the Reapers or do it on your own.
Is this true? That would've been awesome.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 08:09 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote