KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » King Thor vs DBZ universe

King Thor vs DBZ universe
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
King Thor 12 52.17%
DBZ universe 11 47.83%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

King Thor vs DBZ universe
Started by: Johncornwell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Why are you using a low outlier?

Because using high-end outliers to gauge Thor's striking power wouldn't make sense.

Scaling is an unreliable method and can easily be manipulated for inflated values if not implemented appropriately. So when you want to use an argument like Thor can hurt Galactus, you'll have start from the low-end of the spectrum Galactus' durability.

Old Post May 8th, 2014 07:04 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by Astner
Because using high-end outliers to gauge Thor's striking power wouldn't make sense.

Scaling is an unreliable method and can easily be manipulated for inflated values if not implemented appropriately. So when you want to use an argument like Thor can hurt Galactus, you'll have start from the low-end of the spectrum Galactus' durability.
That's also what I told him in another thread. He disagrees for some reason.

Old Post May 8th, 2014 10:45 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Based on?

The fact that Goten solo's.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:46 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

King thor isn't taking a multiversal chi chi b*tch slap to the face. Thor is out of his league here.

Old Post May 12th, 2014 03:34 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

>implying Wolverine isn't constantly jobbed to by everyone and their dog in Marvel
>ignores that Thor has fought massively faster characters than Wolverine on many a occasion
>elitist chump talk

ahahahaha, oh wow

You honestly don't know what you are talking about if you think Thor is CLOSE to a DBZ characters speed. Read comics. Kid Goku is faster than Thor. Never mind his teen and Adult self. How about this...post some Thor combat fts.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 12th, 2014 06:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Thor has never fought at FTL speeds before.

Old Post May 12th, 2014 06:58 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

So many DBZ characters could solo

Old Post May 19th, 2014 04:38 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Finally, people start to get it.

Old Post May 20th, 2014 12:48 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wait a second now, hasn't King Thor used localized time stops before? If so how does speed matter? Also hitting hard enough to warp America's shield or outright blow right through it, implicates that any one person in the DBZ Universe would likely be one shot killed. I don't think that he's taking on the entire universe, but I don't believe that any one toon from the DBZ verse has the goods to rise to his level.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 01:56 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I don't know Super Buu is pretty crafty in the shit he does.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 02:05 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Stoic
Wait a second now, hasn't King Thor used localized time stops before? If so how does speed matter? Also hitting hard enough to warp America's shield or outright blow right through it, implicates that any one person in the DBZ Universe would likely be one shot killed. I don't think that he's taking on the entire universe, but I don't believe that any one toon from the DBZ verse has the goods to rise to his level.

He has, but so have many DBZ characters that were dealt with.

Captain America's shield is pretty durable, but that's not exactly a good feat. At least not when you have Goku punching through a planet ten times denser than Earth, destroying base matter, and taking hits that can destroy reality itself.

Hell, to be honest, Krillin could probably take this on by himself.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 01:03 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
He has, but so have many DBZ characters that were dealt with.

Captain America's shield is pretty durable, but that's not exactly a good feat. At least not when you have Goku punching through a planet ten times denser than Earth, destroying base matter, and taking hits that can destroy reality itself.

Hell, to be honest, Krillin could probably take this on by himself.

Breaking the shield is actually a good feat, the only characters that have done it via power have been skyfathers or above. People leagues above planetary power.

Anyway no DBZ character can even hurt King Thor. Assuming we take all of the King Thor arcs into consideration

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2014 01:15 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I think Omega Shenron would be a great match up for King Thor.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:22 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Breaking the shield is actually a good feat, the only characters that have done it via power have been skyfathers or above. People leagues above planetary power.

Anyway no DBZ character can even hurt King Thor. Assuming we take all of the King Thor arcs into consideration

(please log in to view the image)

Hmm, really? I seem to remember Serpent breaking it pretty casually, someone whose arguably not even planetary level. Btw, planetary level is nothing compared to the reality shattering screams seen by high tier DBZ characters.

Show me a durability feat/statement from Thor that can outweigh SSJ3 tier characters throwing around and tanking universe/reality level attacks like they're fodder.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:48 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Stoic
I think Omega Shenron would be a great match up for King Thor.

Uh, King Thor would shit on Omega Shenron, going by feats alone. If scaling and statements count, then Omega Shenron eats DC for breakfast, minus the universal abstracts, and then wipes his mouth with Thor's mullet. GT isn't cannon though, so statements don't count, meaning we have to go by GT set feats, meaning Thor mushroom stamps Omega's head with his Asgardian dick.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:51 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Hmm, really? I seem to remember Serpent breaking it pretty casually, someone whose arguably not even planetary level. Btw, planetary level is nothing compared to the reality shattering screams seen by high tier DBZ characters.

Show me a durability feat/statement from Thor that can outweigh SSJ3 tier characters throwing around and tanking universe/reality level attacks like they're fodder.

Serpent was on par with Odin so yeah he is a skyfather.

And are you really arguing that dbz characters are > universal power because of their silly dimensional wall screams. If so it's pointless to even debate as you'll have black hair goku being able to one shot existence.

But King Thor had a length fight with a bloodlusted Galactus who shits on DBZ feats wise unless you want to argue that timechamber scream means that are all high end reality warpers. O

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:59 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I'm really digging King Thor vs Galactus, my favorite part was probably this

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment though, I'm curious as to what King Thor's gonna do with the Necrosword o.o

Although I miss Young Thor, I wish he'd just show up and give Galactus the same treatment he gave Gorr stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2014 05:54 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Serpent was on par with Odin so yeah he is a skyfather.

And are you really arguing that dbz characters are > universal power because of their silly dimensional wall screams. If so it's pointless to even debate as you'll have black hair goku being able to one shot existence.

But King Thor had a length fight with a bloodlusted Galactus who shits on DBZ feats wise unless you want to argue that timechamber scream means that are all high end reality warpers. O

No he's not, lol. IIRC, Serpent had a hard time with Thor alone.

Well, yeah. You basically just admitted that you can't disprove it, or the fact that there have also been other universe level characters in DBZ, black hair Goku pretty much does one-shot most of these characters. He can't do the whole "existence" thing until SSJ3 though. wink

Pfft, Galactus? He's a p*ssy in all honesty. He has some impressive feats, but again, they are dwarfed by DBZ high tiers like I've just shown. Plus, they could just use the dragon balls to wish that the fantastic four was there. shifty

Old Post May 28th, 2014 07:05 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Having just watched the whole Buu fights today... over 4 facking hours.... I can say super buu wipes pink ass cheeks with King Thor...

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 01:05 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Having just watched the whole Buu fights today... over 4 facking hours.... I can say super buu wipes pink ass cheeks with King Thor...

lol

Pretty much though.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 03:54 PM