KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » King Thor vs DBZ universe

King Thor vs DBZ universe
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
King Thor 12 52.17%
DBZ universe 11 47.83%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

King Thor vs DBZ universe
Started by: Johncornwell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ophanim

King thor is odin force thor ? who should be galaxy level, Then he properly beats Manga DBZ, will still have not scene what the gods of destruction is made out of, In recent interviews it was said he can destroy the holy realm if he wanted. But we need further confirmation on that.

In Terms of anime DBZ, king thor gets destroyed by mid tiers

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 12:18 AM
Ophanim is currently offline Click here to Send Ophanim a Private Message Find more posts by Ophanim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Lol, Thor easily wins.

Thor's High's are way above DBU.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 12:26 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

Like i said, depends which DBZ

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 12:41 AM
Ophanim is currently offline Click here to Send Ophanim a Private Message Find more posts by Ophanim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Why? The Anime never showed the kind of physical strength to fight with Thor...

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 12:43 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

Physical strength means nothing, In Anime Ki can push planets shown in movie 4, Same ki that people can tank without even blinking.

Planets weights a lot. Its just physical strength. Not to mention they kill guys that tank planet explosion with single punches.

Like Frieza form Frieza killing King Vegeta with a single punch, and KV multi-planet bust before hand with a wave of his own hand only and survived it.

King Thor is only galaxy level, he gets to guys like Hatchiyack, broly, Bojack

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 12:51 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He can also absorb energy and lol @ any DBU characters having galaxy busting power.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 07:48 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Movies aren't ****ing canon. And Thor can just absorb their energy anyways

Broly isn't a galaxy buster either

Also

>people still arguing DBZ can planet bust physically
>2014

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 08:10 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Wrong forum.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 08:45 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

So can the androids, so what is your point ? Why doesn't he do it to every person he fights if its so great.

And no they are not canon, hence why i said anime DBZ. And sorry to say, Galaxy busting is the minimum they have in anime. Though i am expecting to wondering arguments from you guys

And Prove Broly is not a Galaxy buster, I am expecting broly done it over time, or the narrator saying the galaxy was under attacked or there where some planets and stars left over. if that is the case then do not bother. Its arguments that are simply a waste of time to bother with.

And DBZ cannot physical bust a planet, but there potency in punches >>>> Planet level

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 10:30 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ophanim
So can the androids, so what is your point ? Why doesn't he do it to every person he fights if its so great.

Thor's energy abilities are greater than anything in DBZ

If you want to play that game DBZ characters don't planet bust in most of their fights so they can't use it

The "he didn't do it every time it doesn't count" thing is not an argument

quote:
And no they are not canon, hence why i said anime DBZ.

Unless the OP states such, they're not allowed

Also no, the best galaxy level feat is Buu destroying a galaxy in a sped up flashback, which was just destroying stars overtime, which is, again, anime so, doesn't count

quote:
And sorry to say, Galaxy busting is the minimum they have in anime. Though i am expecting to wondering arguments from you guys

Nope

quote:
And Prove Broly is not a Galaxy buster, I am expecting broly done it over time, or the narrator saying the galaxy was under attacked or there where some planets and stars left over. if that is the case then do not bother. Its arguments that are simply a waste of time to bother with.

Yeah Broly did do it over time, because the galaxy's rotation is clearly sped up, and he didn't do it in one shot and Goku was able to IT to the South Galaxy, guess what IT needs to work (yeah, you guessed it)

That and the narration in the Japanese version was that the galaxy was under attack

Also

>bitches about arguing against it
>brings up the things that shoot down his "Broly is a galaxy buster" arguemnt

quote:
And DBZ cannot physical bust a planet, but there potency in punches >>>> Planet level

Best feats are mountain-island busting. That is all

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 11:10 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

Oh man is this the best you guys are capable of, And the downplay too man -.-

No, Thor able to absorb energy is not the best thing against DBZ. And no its because most of the time its pointless.

Hence why i said many of times if its anime DBZ

The Galaxy rotation is showing that he would be a million years old or more, So its obviously inconsistent unless you want to believe gogeta took a million years to light up the galaxy in movie 12 when being born.

You mean the planets left over for the plot against vegeta to find the LSSJ and fool vegeta into believe the LSSJ by saying the LSSj appeared on todokama. Really i do not have to explain the plot of the movie for why planets are left over.

And yeah it was said to be under attack AFTER the Galaxy was gone, And if he done it over time then King kai wouldn't only sense RSSJ broly destroy a galaxy and quickly scale him into a Galaxy level threat at the rate he is going, so no RSSJ destroyed the Galaxy, never done it over time.

Like i said, if you are going to bring up the arguments i pointed out then do not bother replying, Its arguments that i had debunk more times i changed my undies, come up with better and more LOGICAL arguments

Funny so mountain busting Punches are going to hurt planet level guys, I never knew a ant can damage a house -.- really its common sense on the potency part, So thor punch on Galactus was only planet level because it only destroyed a planet, No its was Small Galaxy level since its said to have the force of a billion supernovas.

Common pick it up champ

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 08:53 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Funny so mountain busting Punches are going to hurt planet level guys,

Ki resistance=/=physical durability. Vegeta made Bills bleed while in SS1 form. Base Vegeta was *injured* by training in 500x gravity, that'd make him what, 50 tons? Even if we roll with the hilarious 50x multiplier, physically DBZ characters cannot match up to their High Herald level energy projection with their other stats.

Also, you guys are still in the wrong forum, this is cross genre.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 09:07 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

a Planet exploding is the same as a planet level attack in DBZ. Go look at Frieza and the planet explosion.

And the whole lifting weight in DBZ is inconsistent, Like Goku or Krillin able to drag massive boats or lifts cars easily yet 50 pounds is meant to be impossible. AT does not know the proper weight.

Its the potency behind the punch, Like i said King Thor punch against Galactus is not only planet level

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 09:33 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I was going to argue with you but then you tried using lifting a car as a strength feat in a fight vs an Amped Thor... the guy who lifted the Nine realms.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 09:42 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ophanim
[B]Oh man is this the best you guys are capable of, And the downplay too man -.-

No, Thor able to absorb energy is not the best thing against DBZ. And no its because most of the time its pointless.

Considering their best asset against Thor is energy projection, and Thor absorbs it, guess what happens

quote:
Hence why i said many of times if its anime DBZ

Then why bring it up you fool

quote:
The Galaxy rotation is showing that he would be a million years old or more, So its obviously inconsistent unless you want to believe gogeta took a million years to light up the galaxy in movie 12 when being born.

Galaxies don't rotate anywhere near that fast as it did on the screen, ergo it was sped up considerably. Plus he only went around destroying stars/planets one at a time anyways

And nice non sequiter you have there with the Gogeta thing

quote:
You mean the planets left over for the plot against vegeta to find the LSSJ and fool vegeta into believe the LSSJ by saying the LSSj appeared on todokama. Really i do not have to explain the plot of the movie for why planets are left over.

"Bu- bu- bu teh plot guize!"

No, no plot to it, there were planets still there, and ki signals since Goku could IT there, ergo galaxy was not destroyed and Broly is not a galaxy buster and he never will be, case closed

quote:
And yeah it was said to be under attack AFTER the Galaxy was gone,

Other than the fact it, you know, wasn't

quote:
And if he done it over time then King kai wouldn't only sense RSSJ broly destroy a galaxy and quickly scale him into a Galaxy level threat at the rate he is going, so no RSSJ destroyed the Galaxy, never done it over time.

Reminds me of the time King Kai said Frieza was a universal threat or Supreme Kai said Buu could destroy universes

quote:
Like i said, if you are going to bring up the arguments i pointed out then do not bother replying, Its arguments that i had debunk more times i changed my undies, come up with better and more LOGICAL arguments

Nah, they're pretty clear cut, you just have no way around them beyond crying "but teh plot means teh galaxy so was gone" and basically what amounts to "I don't like it so I'll ignore it"

quote:
Funny so mountain busting Punches are going to hurt planet level guys, I never knew a ant can damage a house -.- really its common sense on the potency part, So thor punch on Galactus was only planet level because it only destroyed a planet, No its was Small Galaxy level since its said to have the force of a billion supernovas.

Pretty sure a vast majority of us disregard Thor punching Galactus as an outlier

You should probably head off back to MovieCodec, they're waiting for you

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:07 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

The official plot is that a specific section of the Galaxy is under attack. Nothing more.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 01:57 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based Kez

@jedh dohma your name sounds familiar for some reason..

Last edited by Based Kez on Aug 24th, 2014 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:21 PM
Based Kez is currently offline Click here to Send Based Kez a Private Message Find more posts by Based Kez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Gotenks solo's.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 02:22 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Saying Thor's energy abilities are better than DBZ changes nothing, especially the fact that he's galaxy level, and Buu level plus is universe/reality to multiverse tier. Goku stomps at SSJ1.

Broly destroyed the southern galaxy in less than a day, which was the time it took King Kai to contact and have his dialogue with Goku. Either he is so massively faster than light that he shits in Thor's mouth, wipes his ass, and gets in a stance before Thor can perceive that the fight has started, or he can very near galaxy bust. Leaving two planets and a comet in tact after busting the rest of the galaxy, still qualifies as galaxy busting, because they do kind of, you know, vary in size.

Supreme Kai said Buu screaming would destroy all of creation. As in, all realities, since their were multiple of them established at the time, and all the universes in them. Multiverse. Vegetto punched through his barrier that was even stronger, to stop him. Goku is stronger than Vegetto, as SSJG. He has Goten roast Thor with ki, and they eat him for dinner. GG thumb up

What most of you are arguing here, is that somehow, ki strength =/= physical strength, when in fact, everyone else ALSO argues the opposite, as ki is NOT magic. The simple fact lies in the multiple times that characters have tanked galaxy busting ki blasts, and been hurt with punches from stronger characters. Not to mention the fact that MANY characters have batted away similar ki blasts with their bare hands. If someone can use an attack to destroy a galaxy, and someone else can smack that attack away, then that persons hand has galaxy+ durability. It's that simple. thumb up

So what if Thor punched Galactus? He also nearly lost to Magneto, and Galactus got pwned by the Fantastic four.

Gogeta being created made a light bigger, and brighter than the universe. Why this is relevant, however, considering we're not talking about characters like Naruto that fall short of planet busting, I'm not sure.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 02:38 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Show any time table for Broly.

I'll take this serious after that.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 02:45 AM