KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Zannah vs. Darth Malak

Darth Zannah vs. Darth Malak
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Zannah vs. Darth Malak

Force, sabers, all out

Old Post May 6th, 2014 08:01 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateAnomaly
Bullletproof Monk

I'd give it to Zannah in both. Especially if Malak isn't being buffed by the Star Forge.

Force: Zannah has her sorcery, and I'm pretty sure Malak has no counter to that.

Sabers: This is a meh one but I'd still give it to Zannah. Her application of Soresu is remarkable, considering she was able to hold off against Bane in a prolonged fight without getting completely smashed.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 11:01 AM
Click here to Send UltimateAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going with Zannah. Nothing suggests that Malak has the willpower to overcome her illusions.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 6th, 2014 11:43 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Gonna go with Zannah too.

Any str feats for Malak though?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 6th, 2014 04:34 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Other than being tall as ****, nope.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 04:35 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 6th, 2014 04:52 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Other than being tall as ****, nope.

sad I'm disappointing in you Neph.

-non Star Forge amped Malak-
1. Malak's lightsaber skills in the Mandalorian Wars are sometimes said to be just important as Revan's military genius.
2. Malak has been stated to "extraordinary dark side Force powers out of proportion..."
3. Malak has been compared to Exar Kun on several occasions, including power.
4. Malak has telekentically force whirlwinded Revan.
5. Malak has put Revan in Force Stun, as well as Bastila/Carth.
6. He defeated Bastila quite easily and has demonstrated the ability to create blurs in comics.
7. His pain threshold is probably the best out of all the humans in the mythos.

www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant6...t-thread/97104/

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 6th, 2014 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'd assumed Carthage meant strength feats, of which Malak has none.

Also lol at Malak having the best pain threshold ever.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Bro, he survived his god damn jaw being cut off.
I'll find some strength feats for you, give me a minute.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 6th, 2014 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thats not a feat of pain threshold, its not the pain that would have killed him. For all we know he was rendered quite unconscious from the agony. Revan still being capable of fighting after getting his mask half-melted onto his face is a good showing of pain tolerance.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 07:09 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Thats not a feat of pain threshold, its not the pain that would have killed him. For all we know he was rendered quite unconscious from the agony. Revan still being capable of fighting after getting his mask half-melted onto his face is a good showing of pain tolerance.

You forget that despite being possible knocked out, he still survived it, which is incredible.

STRENGTH FEATS:

"An imposing figure with ghostly pale features, prominent Sith tattoos, a gleaming red lightsaber, and devastating Dark Side power, Malak struck terror into the hearts of his former allies. He also wore a vocal mask that may have concealed a form of cybernetic life-support. Did it provide him with powers far greater than even Exar Kun or Freedon Nadd, or was cybernetic enhancement too simple an explanation?"

Malak beats the shit out of a Mandalorian.
(please log in to view the image)

It requires two Jedi to hold back an enraged Malak.

He was highly proficient at Force Rage, which gives one greater speed, strength, and ferocity. He also fights with Juyo single-handily, a very physically demanding thing to do.

He is ****ing ripped:

"Malak gained a reputation as a headstrong warrior who would recklessly charge into danger.
That quote is very similar to Marka Ragnos's quote: charging into enemies with heavy armor and pure rage." who "beat his pet [rancor] nightly."

Old Post May 6th, 2014 07:19 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So as I said, nothing other than being swole as hell.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 07:23 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Bane and Sion have better pain thresholds IMO

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 6th, 2014 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sion yes the best pain threshold, but call me when bane lose his jaw or gets hit by Mandalore's giant axe and survives.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateAnomaly
Bullletproof Monk

He got fried with a f*ck ton of lightning and kept going. And that's going to hurt from top to bottom.

A saber through the jaw is going to hurt, but it cauterizes the wound as it cuts. Therefore it's not as deadly as it might seem.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 10:55 PM
Click here to Send UltimateAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Ha yes, I forgot about Sion.
Bane does not, however.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 10:57 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Oh, Bane definitely does. The *****'s been epically fried by his own lightning, got his arm severed by a dark side tendril (which Bane stated was way worse than the lightning fry), and lived through the immense orbalisk pain for 10 years.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 6th, 2014 11:00 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

thumb up

Every waking hour was immense pain and Bane plowed through that shit like a baws. He was constantly having almost every inch of his body gnawed on.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 11:02 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm aware, but that is not on the same level as Sion, which I thought dmb was implying.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 11:02 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
He got fried with a f*ck ton of lightning and kept going. And that's going to hurt from top to bottom.

A saber through the jaw is going to hurt, but it cauterizes the wound as it cuts. Therefore it's not as deadly as it might seem.
that's not all that impressive considering maul can actually get shocked and brush it off like nothing, then there's Satale Shan who as a padawan was shocked by a Sith Lord and survived, she was barely scathed. Malak Got his jaw cut off, I think that while lightning is painful, a sawed off jaw hurts like a mother.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote