KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Besides Raz, who is the highest ranking

Besides Raz, who is the highest ranking
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phinney6
consiglieri

Besides Raz, who is the highest ranking

besides raz who is the highest ranking council member of the council?????

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:29 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, THAT is a fuzzy area. Read through the back posts and uncover this incestuous game of power politics...

Do I guess vaguely right at UBH? In a technical sense, of course?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

i think ratcat

i think it is ratcat becouse he has made the most posts on this forum.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:38 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: i think ratcat

Does that mean only Raz gets a non-post related seniority? I think this place is more easy-going that that...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:39 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmm..I think it's UBH..just because he's been here forever and he was the first mod. He looked over everything for a very very long time. But...in saying that..I don't think there's any real "ranking" on the JC.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:41 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's not what EJ and Merc said over at NJO, you know...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:42 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

I have been to that site. Those two say a lotta things that aren't true. They just whine way too much.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:48 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

wuz it

was it just raz who started it or did he have a little help from unknown bounty hunter, or any of the other coucil members

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: wuz it

I'm not sure. EJ was there at the start, wasn't he?

Oh, the NJO thing was just unpleasant, but it's all fine now. You may note that the two sites are now EZBoard linked.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:54 AM
queeq
Chaos

For me there's only Raz.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:05 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Raz started it..and left it to UBH to take care of..then UBH had to slow down because of his work load and I came on to mod..and Raz began to post more. EJ was around at or near the beginning...but oh well.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:09 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

raz

Raz doesn't talk a lot does he.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: raz

Busy man. Presumably.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:17 AM
queeq
Chaos

Raz is the silent leader, he only speaks when necessary. SO when he does, be afraid, be very afraid. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:22 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Raz says litttle...laughs alot. big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:28 AM
queeq
Chaos

He does?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:35 AM
Dim
Creativity

Seems too.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:40 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Me quiet? LOL

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:55 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He speaks! He speaks! All pray....

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 03:01 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Gasp

Gasp Gasp Gasp. he feints then he wake up praying the lord RAZ

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 03:08 AM