KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Besides Raz, who is the highest ranking

Besides Raz, who is the highest ranking
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: Gasp

That's the spirit.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 03:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

oh, dear. *throws flower petals all over everyone*

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:57 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Interesting to here that EJ and Merc still have there little rants at NJO. I was sorry to see that our problem kinda got dumped on them.

Thanks to whoever said me, but I'm just a simple webmaster who has far too much spare time on his hands right now.

The whole idea of ranking doesn't appeal to me at all. Raz owns the forum, there are JC members who help where we can and mods (mostly JC) who moderate the areas but as far as ranks, this is for fun, not some powerstruggle.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 03:17 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, their rants all ended a while back. Basically, everyone told them to shut up and move on.

I think RC is right; it's a very co-operative structure here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 05:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah..I totally agree big grin
*hides her plans to take over the JC*
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:11 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Little does she know that EVERYONE is planning that... even Raz, oddly enough.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:14 PM
Dim
Creativity

*scowls at Ush*
Hush!...you're wrecking my plans!!stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:24 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, did I say that out loud?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:28 PM
Ratcat

Personally, I have always felt that I am under Dim, and it's very nice under here thankyou. evil face

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Joke police! Here! Quickly!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:49 PM
Ratcat

Hmmm, someone call Security...... Disney Security. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:50 PM
Dim
Creativity

OMG! I hope I squish you!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, I'm beginning to feel that I'm intruding now...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:51 PM
Dim
Creativity

Don't worry, Ush...RC's just being BAD!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:55 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:57 PM
Ratcat

Squish me... Again? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 07:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, really... I'm in the way...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 07:02 PM
Ratcat

Nah, Dim likes to have an audience. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 07:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I don't want to look like a relationship voyeur...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 07:12 PM
Ratcat

Re: Oops

Indeed.

I wouldn't worry about that. But seriously, this is the forum, not the real world.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 07:18 PM