KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Amazing Spider-man 2

Amazing Spider-man 2
Started by: pym-ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Soo... Apparently in 2016 on top of the Sinister Six we're also getting a Female Superhero from the Spider-Man Universe.

Then Venom in 2017. And finally TASM3 in 2018.

So will be a heck of a build up to TASM3.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 12:17 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Sony is really trying to milk every damn property they own. guessing its spider woman.

also i dont see how a solo venom movie will work without Venom first fighting peter and being his enemy.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 12:21 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

You know I actually wonder who owns the movie rights to Jessica Drew(Spider-woman). She isn't really a Spider-man character, like they said in New avengers, the only relation they have whatsoever is in name.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 01:07 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Spider-woman? Awesome.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 01:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

whistle
It's obviously Black Cat
What the f**k?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 02:15 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
whistle
It's obviously Black Cat
What the f**k?

May Parker : prequel to ASM

Last edited by Inhuman on Aug 6th, 2014 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 02:17 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

prolly felicity jones will become black cat....

garfield will be replaced prolly for spider man 3 lmao

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 04:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Okay I'm predicting a love triange with SM,BC&GG because the "amazingverse" feels closer to the hunger games, devergant & twilight than the Avengers.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 06:49 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
You know I actually wonder who owns the movie rights to Jessica Drew(Spider-woman). She isn't really a Spider-man character, like they said in New avengers, the only relation they have whatsoever is in name.

I'd presume Marvel has her rights since she's related to Hydra.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 10:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Possibilities for who it can be:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/...t-her-own-movie

The Original Jessica Drew Spider-Woman from Avengers seems unlikely as she doesn't have much relation to Spider-Man so the rights are likely with Marvel (Makes me wonder why Marvel hasn't jumped on that).

But there are multiple other versions of Spider-Woman they can use. There's also the possibility of Firestar... That I'd love, to get a big screen version of Spider-Man and his Amazing friends (with someone filling in for Ice-Man), but realistically I know that'll never happen.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 11:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

just watched this the other day. Maybe it's just me but I never felt like I was watching a Spiderman movie. Everything in this movie felt generic. That opening scene was pointless. I thought Garfield did ok though. I really like Spiderman being Spiderman but there wasn't much of that

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 03:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So apparently Sony's financial problems are just getting worse and worse:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...e-troubles.aspx

Please Marvel, just strike at them now. Get Spidey back!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 09:51 AM
80sBaby
The Kid

This was the best Spider-Man film we've gotten, so far.

Garfield WAS Peter and his chemistry with Stone was fantastic. The fight choreography was tight and Spidey moved like you'd expect him to. He was actually funny, which is also a plus.

My only real criticism is that Harry's transformation into the GG felt rushed. Other than that, I liked it. Much better than DOFP, imo.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 01:55 PM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote