KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Constantine

Constantine
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

Pilot leaked. Just getting ready to watch it.

http://seriesonlinenovidades.blogsp...ml#.U7WVMvldWuI

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 05:41 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yes! I'll check that out soon.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 06:39 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yes! I'll check that out soon.

It was really good! This fall is shaping up to be awesome!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 06:42 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Pilot leaked. Just getting ready to watch it.

http://seriesonlinenovidades.blogsp...ml#.U7WVMvldWuI

although i am sure it is good. i will wait until it actually premieres

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 06:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
although i am sure it is good. i will wait until it actually premieres

I don't blame you. I know there are a lot of people that like to wait. I usually watch leaked shows though because if its good I give my support by tuning in on the night it airs. However, if its not good I don't tune in lol. I watched the First ep of Flash more then once already but im still excited to tune in Oct 7th lol.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 08:15 PM
Arachnid1

I just watched it. It was ****ing awesome.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Although, I couldn't help but get a sense of Supernatural deja-vu. It reminded me massively off the monster of the week format where the brothers would go find some random person in need and save them from some monster. It even pulls the Angels vs Demons card, with the Angels not being completely good either. To be fair though, all those are also constants in the Constantine comics. The Supernatural similarities isn't a bad thing either. That show left a massive hole in my heart after season 3, and this show fills it. I'm so excited for the fall!

PWNT

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 10:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

the pilot was good, but given liv's ability to foresee crime/evil before it happens, and her willingness to prevent it, i get the feeling we are in for a 'freak of the week' type of show. hopefully i'm wrong, though, and the producers focus moreso on plot/storytelling than exorcizing a demon in every episode /shrug. on another note, i was extremely pleased with matt ryan--he fits the role of constantine very well. thumb up

anyway, i liked the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: helm of doctor fate and first of the fallen easter eggs. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 11:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I like the "Monster of the week" idea but only for the filler episodes. I hope the show doesn't do it very often.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 12:36 AM
Mindset

Was pretty mediocre, not very entertaining.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 02:54 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I saw it and I liked it. Nice Easter eggs, but I will check it out for sure when it does go to air

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 02:44 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by -K-M-
I saw it and I liked it. Nice Easter eggs, but I will check it out for sure when it does go to air
Don't ever publicly disagree with me again.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 08:36 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Last edited by -K-M- on Jul 11th, 2014 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:30 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just a thought but since the pilot leaked and that lucy griffiths has left, i am wondering if now they reshoot the pilot

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I could see that. As the pilot really centered around Lucy and her powers so that would change the entire dynamic of the show

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 12:18 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ yeah, the existing pilot certainly set the stage for "liv" to be one of the main characters in the series(second only to constantine himself.) so if that's not the direction NBC execs want the show to travel, i could see them reshooting for sure--they certainly have enough time. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 11th, 2014 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Unless they kill her off in the next episode

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 05:29 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by -K-M-
and she is OUTTA HERE...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=53983
This is great news.

She was the main reason I thought the ep was terrible.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 12:57 AM
-K-M-

She reminded me way to much of the girl in the movie with Keanu.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 01:50 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jul 14th, 2014 03:55 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Liked the Pilot! Im excited to see where it goes. One of the changes from the leaked pilot was soo great! Made it feel more personal imo.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 03:27 AM