KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Constantine

Constantine
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Liked the Pilot! Im excited to see where it goes. One of the changes from the leaked pilot was soo great! Made it feel more personal imo.

Was it different to the leaked version?

How many changes are there?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 09:08 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I couldn't tell exactly, but did he say Phuck Off to that angel? I guess he couldn't have since it was on TV, but I played it back a couple times and that's what I heard.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Oct 25th, 2014 at 01:22 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 01:19 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He said "Flutter Off".

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 02:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Was it different to the leaked version?

How many changes are there?

lol Yeah there were two that were pretty noticeable. The Roof top scene was different and the ending with him at the bar was different. I didn't really notice any other changes

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Oct 25th, 2014 at 03:25 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 03:19 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

felt the pilot was okay.. i wanted just a little more .. liked matt ryan using his natural accent though.. good effects.. gonna miss lucy griffiths ...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 07:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought the pilot was incredible. I'm excited to see where this series goes. As much of a fan of Constantine that i am i was highly skeptical towards this pilot. However, i was pleasantly surprised. I like how they just jumped into the story and didn't waste any time explaining characters and history. It seems like the writers know the story they want to tell and aren't going to get bogged down in trying to convince non-fans of the source material to like these new characters. There are some characters and stories that require extensive time in their introduction but, constantine is one that i think can be established slowly through out episodes. Yeah, there were things to complain about in the pilot episode. Some of the characters seem poorly cast or written but i think there was far more good than bad and the casting of, Constantine seems spot on and will keep me following this show for the rest of the season.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 06:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You thought that shit was incredible?

Did they change the pilot from when it leaked?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 07:17 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Mindset
You thought that shit was incredible?

Did they change the pilot from when it leaked?

Never watched the leaked version but i doubt it changed. Perhaps, incredible, was the wrong term but yeah i was very pleased with the pilot episode. Most of the reason i like the show, thus far, comes from the casting and acting of, Constantine. I also liked how the show never stopped moving. The show comes from a source material that has a very deep back story. I can see how the fast paced presentation could seem disjointed but i think if the show ever lingers to long on exposition it will become monotonous.

I suppose the other reason that i enjoyed the, pilot is because of the network the show is on. If the show was being produced by another network like HBO or AMC i would have expected much more. Even though most of the effects were passable i think the budget and over production is lacking but as i said before i think they got the casting right in the way of Constantine himself and i think that is something the show can build on.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 06:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Descent show. Doubt we'll get a 2nd season.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 06:25 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

second ep was fair... new girl is ugly...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 07:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The time slot isn't very good plus too many supernatural thriller shows imo.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 08:46 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I doubt this gets renewed. Probably one and done.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 03:04 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by tkitna
I doubt this gets renewed. Probably one and done.
thumb up

It's not good.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:13 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I'm enjoying it, but also hoping for more.

The Doctor's psychic paper was in the last episode.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 05:18 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I thought episode was really good, and cool to see [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Papa Midnite

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 03:24 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

They are currently filming this at the hospital that I work at. All week.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 08:20 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They are currently filming this at the hospital that I work at. All week.
I'm sorry to hear you're going to be killed by a demon.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 11:52 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Mindset
I'm sorry to hear you're going to be killed by a demon.

Or you could fly to Georgia and kill them all. Do the Lord's work since you say you're about that life.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 08:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Another solid episode. More people should give this a chance

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -K-M-
Another solid episode. More people should give this a chance

its okay but i feel it could be better

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 06:03 AM