KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Logan (2017)

Logan (2017)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'll admit Xavier's death moved me a little at the time, but I was a kid then too and hadn't yet saw X3 for the pos that it was.
Yup I'm that way with the prequels too, Anakin and Padme's love theme moves me to tears

And come on, Logan crawling up the hill and forcing himself to stab Jean Grey was pretty sad admit it

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 09:21 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yes was very sad. Especially given how long they'd been together...Oh wait!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 04:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, to be fair, Logan did have the hots for her from like day one.

I felt more sad about Cyclops... Sad for James Marsden that is, considering how shit his character had been handled in the OT.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 05:33 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indeed. That might've been the saddest death of all, but guess that's what he gets for being in Superman Returns.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 10:25 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Seeing this tomorrow finally. Hope its good.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 12:59 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Finally saw this and it was good. Not great, but good. I was loving it up until about midway and then it started to lose me some. Laura was a bad ass, but I hate doppelganger villains.

Solid flick. 7/10

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 02:45 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

saw this earlier.. excellent film 9/10

loved dafne keen as laura.. she was freaking aweosme

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 04:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So instead of a badass villain like Omega Red we get this.....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 03:06 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You wouldn't want to see FOX's version of Red, anyway. Trust me.

Turning Pierce into a plain merc was bad enough.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 03:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Origins Sabertooth with adamantium would have been a much better choice then this x24....imo..

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 03:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Meh, Schreiber sucked. Cyber or Citadel would've been fun.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 03:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Estacado
So instead of a badass villain like Omega Red we get this.....

It's Fox.

But tbh I kind of enjoyed X24. Didn't see it coming either.

Originally posted by Estacado
Origins Sabertooth with adamantium would have been a much better choice then this x24....imo..

I think they just didn't want to reference Origins:Wolverine. Iirc The only thing they ever acknowledged from that film were the bone claws. And that just as a convenient way for him to always have claws.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 10:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malisa

Could some one share me a good site to watch this movie?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 03:26 AM
malisa is currently offline Click here to Send malisa a Private Message Find more posts by malisa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Saw it yesterday, it was really good, not the best X-Men movie tho. I might go watch it again since this could be Hugh's last time playing Logan.

The Word

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 10:42 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by malisa
Could some one share me a good site to watch this movie?

https://www.amctheatres.com/corporate

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 01:36 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Not the best X-Men movie or even Wolverine film, I'm I missing something here?
they pushed the "oh man he's so broken and old and drinking all the time" ok so he's the mutant version of Jack Bauer.

I did enjoy the decapitation scenes, claws coming out on top again but the story was boring, it was far too long.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 03:14 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Indeed. That might've been the saddest death of all, but guess that's what he gets for being in Superman Returns.

laughing

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 03:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Saw this Saturday, and looks like I'm in a minority here, but I loved almost everything about it.

Basically, this is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly or Unforgiven. Even without a TV show blatantly telling the audience the influences, they're obvious to anyone who watched spaghetti westerns.

Could go into more detail, but I'll just say my favorite part is it's over. With Logan dead, they can't milk it with endless sequels. (Unless they follow X23? Maybe call it "Ms. Logan"? wink )

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 13th, 2017 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 04:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I know I'm late to the game, but I just saw this last night and loved every minute of it; best Wolvie movie ever by a mile and its not even close...

They finally did him justice; it took a few films, but atleast they got it right...

smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:21 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lax
Black Man's Kryptonite

I didn't like it.

If this was going to be Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine movie I want it to focus more on his life.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 07:35 AM
Lax is currently offline Click here to Send Lax a Private Message Find more posts by Lax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote