KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Logan (2017)

Logan (2017)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

R rated western? I'm intrigued

Old Post May 11th, 2016 08:51 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

OML without the Hulk.

Or Red Skull.

Or Iron Man suit.

Or Hawkeye.

Or Mole Man's creatures.

Etc.

"I have a bad feeling about this".

Old Post May 11th, 2016 09:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
At first I thought it was just for the usual sake of putting him at odds with Cyclops to create some cheap drama, but then when Scott got as shafted as he did as time went on in the movie series, there wasn't really any of that kind of competition to speak of, so...

To be fair Scott partially got shafted because the actor took on a role in "Superman Returns".

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Hugh Jackman is perfect as Wolceriene. Any time his character doesn't work is the directors fault. Hugh Jackman seemed to understand the character better than everyone. Even post press he's been known to speak against the directors. Hugh Hackman, nailed, Wolverien.

Nobody said he wasn't a good Wolverine, he's who I picture when I think of Wolverine. But the universe is just incoherent. I guess it really does capture comics well in that regard.

Old Post May 13th, 2016 10:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

In all honesty, will never get the wolverine/story we want.

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 14th, 2016 05:24 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Thank god for deadpool

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 14th, 2016 05:24 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
To be fair Scott partially got shafted because the actor took on a role in "Superman Returns".

Well if he was given a decent role in X-Men then he wouldn't need to go for supporting non-super powered roles in things like SR.

James Marsden is actually a good actor so he could have done a decent job if he was given any noteworthy material.

Old Post May 14th, 2016 06:46 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcdqhl8weKw

Villains in the film rumored to be the Reavers

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 25th, 2016 10:36 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I hope they bring back Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth. He was one of the few good things in Origins.

Old Post May 28th, 2016 06:05 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Stringer
In all honesty, will never get the wolverine/story we want.

Not when Hollywood always has to shoe horn it into a typical Movie Plot everytime.

Which even Deadpool had to do.

Old Post May 28th, 2016 07:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I hope someone good plays [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mr. Sinister and Laura Kinney

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 28th, 2016 07:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Will they be giving Jimmy back his metal claws or will they keep him boney?

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Which even Deadpool had to do.
[/color] [/B]

Well they had to stick to his origin somewhat, So yeah.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 03:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well they had to stick to his origin somewhat, So yeah.

Actually from what I can recall it was full of movie tropes. As to whether they were intended as spoof or not I can't tell.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 05:06 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

The Reavers are reported to be the main villains in this. Rumors are Prof X and Sabretooth will have small roles.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 10:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

i am actually looking forward to this if it's rated R and the reavers are the main villians

this is the only superhero movie i am looking foward too, hope they don't screw it up

i have liked the idea of jackman in a western, he reminds me of eastwood

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 10:49 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Robtard
The Reavers are reported to be the main villains in this. Rumors are Prof X and Sabretooth will have small roles.

If that's true, hope it's Liev Schreiber's Sabretooth. That alone would get me to watch it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 11:20 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It will be Liev

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 04:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So I take it this time he'll remember that Sabertoorh is his brother Lol

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 07:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 04:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

http://www.cbr.com/read-a-page-from...erine-3-script/

They released one page of the script. Apparently its post-prime Logan likely an allusion to Old Man Logan

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 04:48 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote