KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Logan (2017)

Logan (2017)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

The script borrows from OML, but do to rights several characters won't appear and will either be written out or replaced with another

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 05:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Attachment: 14522948_969497326511572_8819250721003795082_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 02:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Supposedly X-23 will be in this movie also along with Caliban who will be re-cast, Stephen Merchant will be playing him this time

http://www.thewrap.com/logan-wolver...aled-exclusive/

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 12:22 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 02:33 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834
Grand Moff

Looks surprisingly good.

--- You May Fire When Ready ---

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 03:51 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

did i just witness a possibly compelling storyline and characters? this might be the first watchable wolverine film.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 03:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

Looks like it will be a great and tragic sendoff for his character.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:05 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Does look promising. Be awesome if Jackman ends his role on a high-note.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks really good. This looks like they are doing a real movie this time and leaving out the gimmicks.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:06 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Looks Slow and Boring.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

Edited the title.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Well its not "Old Man Logan", but i'll try and enjoy it on its own merits.

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 07:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Looks like Stewart's Xavier has a large role as well. It's probably a send off for both of them.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:13 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Yeah, which is cool really. They nailed those roles.

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:42 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

The scene with Xavier in a bed old and frail really hit me hard, it reminded me of watching my grandfather get old and wither away. Then the scenes where X23, Logan, and the professor are sitting and smiling at a table as well as X23 holding Logan's hand really strike home for me. I want this film to be amazing.

Hopefully, when she gets her own role in future properties, she's strongly influenced by Wolverine- and is a character driven by her memories like Logan was in the original trilogy constantly trying to fix/reminisce about his past. A lot of the scenes with X23 seem to evoke that the two have a strong bond.

Knowing ****ing FOX though they'll never recast the same actress, or the character will go through way too many inconsistent changes. If they kept her consistent she'd be one of their mainstays like Logan was for 16 years in the Xmen films

Last edited by carthage on Oct 20th, 2016 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:45 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Let's face it. Cash makes the trailer.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:49 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks really good

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 12:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that a threat?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 12:09 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Let's face it. Cash makes the trailer.

Cash covering Nine Inch Nails. And yeah, it does. Gives it a much needed raw, indie vibe.

Still not sure I'm particularly interested in it, though. Might watch eventually.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 01:42 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Interesting trailer. I am wondering exactly how Logan got so old and crusty though. If Xavier is still alive (and he was already like 90 by the time of DoFP), the time line can't be that much further along. Maybe the time line shift from DoFP caused changes to his encounters in Japan, from The Wolverine, as well as affecting the result. Those guys did screw with his healing factor during that film, and SS did partially age him (albeit temporarily in the original time line) at the end of it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 02:25 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote