KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » X-Men: First Class vs Twilight Volturis

X-Men: First Class vs Twilight Volturis
Started by: theTANTALIZER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

They have Riptide and Shaw though. No vampire is getting through his whirlwinds that easily threw a nuclear sub.

Old Post May 15th, 2014 10:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Magneto is underestimated here , i'm pretty sure vamps have some kind of metal in their outfits which allows Erik to have the control on them and then F**k all of them with metal , i'm not saying he can solo but with the other X men here i don't think he will be overwhelmed by these vamps !!

Old Post May 15th, 2014 10:48 AM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
If it's group v group, Xavier freezes all the vampires in place and the rest of the mutants go to work.
Depends on who fires the first salvo. If Xavier freezes first, X Men rape. If Jane hits Xavier with her powers first, Twivamps rape.

Either way it's rape.

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:35 PM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

What about Emma

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:37 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about her?

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:38 PM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

She can mind phuck to.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:39 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

As can two of the volturi.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:42 PM
God Cloth Seiya

When have they shut down brains?

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:43 PM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never. They can, however, make an opponent forget who they are and what they are doing for an extended period of time.

Not saying the Volturi wins here, just saying.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:46 PM
God Cloth Seiya

So can Emma and Xavier, however they are more powerful.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:47 PM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Irrelevant, whoever gets hit first loses. More power means nothing when you are unable to use said powers.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:49 PM
God Cloth Seiya

To bad Shaw, Xiaver, and Emma can resist TP

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:51 PM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaw as able to resist nades, bullets and stuff. Doesn't mean he can resist mind attacks.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:56 PM
God Cloth Seiya

But he did though.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:58 PM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

From who?

Old Post May 16th, 2014 02:59 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Xavier. Plus he has a helmet..................Which cancels out anything TP.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 03:01 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, Volturi can't fight against people so powerful mentally even if they try to use their powers first they end up brain scramble just for trying.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 03:08 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Shaw would solo them all... Nobody else is needed besides shaw.. they could literally do nothing to him.

Why do people keep saying they most so fast humans can't see them.. Humans did see them.. and saw them running really fast.. Sure they would move too fast for a human to react or fight back.. but they can still be seen. Further, Magneto could just levitate in the air and the Volturis could do nothing about it and could never touch him... he could simply just start chucking objects at them or impalling them. Same with that stupid flying chick.. how would they even touch her?

Old Post May 16th, 2014 10:23 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Xavier. Plus he has a helmet..................Which cancels out anything TP.
Fail. He gets speed blitzed by a vampire, has his helmet knocked off, then is raped by Jane.

Wait, let me guess, no Volturi is that fast amirite? And the helmet is like welded to his head and stuff? Amirite?

Old Post May 19th, 2014 05:45 AM
Werewolf582

Shaw resisted mind blast from Xavier, if he couldn't do it then Jane sure isn't.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 05:49 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote