KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » X-Men: First Class vs Twilight Volturis

X-Men: First Class vs Twilight Volturis
Started by: theTANTALIZER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Spleen
Fail. He gets speed blitzed by a vampire, has his helmet knocked off, then is raped by Jane.

Wait, let me guess, no Volturi is that fast amirite? And the helmet is like welded to his head and stuff? Amirite?

Funny how according to you Gods could not speed blitz the vampires but the vampires can speed blitz Xavier now, you been pwned fool.

Xavier powers outclasses Janes in every way

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:52 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Funny how according to you Gods could not speed blitz the vampires but the vampires can speed blitz Xavier now, you been pwned fool.

Xavier powers outclasses Janes in every way
Wait, question....Did Xavier have a helmet in XMFC?

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:55 AM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Shaw had a helmet that prevented all TP attacks, he has already resisted it though without the helmet.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 12:57 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Xavier makes all the vampires rape each other.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 01:22 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Shaw had a helmet that prevented all TP attacks, he has already resisted it though without the helmet.
When? Against who?

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 01:38 PM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Against Xavier.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 01:39 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Against Xavier.
I recall Shaw being frozen by Xavier.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 01:41 PM
God Cloth Seiya

That was a weakened Shaw and Xavier was having trouble controlling him, the 1st time Xavier tried it he failed.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 01:46 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Shaw would solo them all... Nobody else is needed besides shaw.. they could literally do nothing to him.

Why do people keep saying they most so fast humans can't see them.. Humans did see them.. and saw them running really fast.. Sure they would move too fast for a human to react or fight back.. but they can still be seen. Further, Magneto could just levitate in the air and the Volturis could do nothing about it and could never touch him... he could simply just start chucking objects at them or impalling them. Same with that stupid flying chick.. how would they even touch her?

Again... Avengers and EASILY

Old Post May 20th, 2014 04:28 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Wrong thread

Old Post May 20th, 2014 05:47 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again... Avengers and EASILY

Coming from the guy who said the nuclear reactor shaw amped from produced more concussive force then the world engine, no wonder you're all screwed up.

Wrong thread

laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2014 05:52 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was a weakened Shaw and Xavier was having trouble controlling him, the 1st time Xavier tried it he failed.
And this happened when? Sub?

Old Post May 21st, 2014 04:32 AM
KuRuPT Thanosi

I say again... HOW do the Volturis even win this fight?

Old Post May 21st, 2014 04:04 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Coming from the guy who said the nuclear reactor shaw amped from produced more concussive force then the world engine, no wonder you're all screwed up.

laughing out loud

You do realize the side superman was on where the world engine was terraforming... wasn't doing much damage right? In fact it was doing less damage than the one on the other side of the planet. One was for atmosphere the other for terrain. Even the one showing more damage to the terrain wasn't producing much damage at all... FAR FAR less than a nuclear weapon would do.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 04:06 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do realize the side superman was on where the world engine was terraforming... wasn't doing much damage right? In fact it was doing less damage than the one on the other side of the planet. One was for atmosphere the other for terrain. Even the one showing more damage to the terrain wasn't producing much damage at all... FAR FAR less than a nuclear weapon would do.

It in fact was doing the same amount of damage except there was no buildings, city's or people around for the gravity beam to crush.

Shaw was not amping off a nuclear weapon, he was draining the enriched uranium rods of energy. Quit making things up.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 05:27 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I still want to know what's stopping Riptide from instantly making a gigantic tornado that the vampires have no defense against and is strong enough to toss a nuclear sub.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 06:38 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
I still want to know what's stopping Riptide from instantly making a gigantic tornado that the vampires have no defense against and is strong enough to toss a nuclear sub.
Now you're talkin!!! Good post.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 08:30 PM