KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wolf Predator vs Khan (Into Darkness)

Wolf Predator vs Khan (Into Darkness)
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Wolf should win this

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 05:40 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
I never understand why quanchi hype Khan so much, he really was unimpressive in that movie.

Wolf must be the most powerful predator in the series, he just would rip him apart.

I have the magazine article where the director discuss how Wolf was the most experience predator ever to be seen on film to date. He was a very veteran Predator unlike the young bloods in all the other movies.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 12:07 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Epicurus
Kirk defeated the Klingons and only went down due being held at gunpoint by many pf them. Khan saving him doesn't even remotely make that feat impressive.

One was an excon while the female was an army soldier.laughing out loud They used a helicopter to escape because the female had a hunch that the government was lying. Wrong, Wolf stalemated the Predalien despite the latter having an army of xeno drones as its guard. Wolf doesn't run from situations no matter how bad they are, unlike Khan who fled from Spock like the cowardly sissy he is.laughing out loud

Wrong, it makes him a pathetic crybaby emoboy as much as it makes you a hypocrite.

This isn't a beauty pageant, prom queen.laughing out loud I get that you take part in such pageants to try to improve your low self-esteem, but this is an online movies discussion board.

Yet you have no problem deriding him for "sobbing like a woman" but make shitty excuses when Khan does the exact same thing:
(please log in to view the image)
Yeah. Hypocrite is your middle name, queerchi112.

In the modern day recession ridden economy? Don't make me laugh, queerchi. You don't have the first clue about the economy is progressing these days, considering that you're just some loser who sits ans types shit on the internet in his mother's basement. A good number of American doctors, scientists and engineers are Indians.

Martells are based off Indians, and GRRM has say in the shows. laughing out loud They cast a Chilean guy who looks like an Indian.

Khan is an Indian. Always has been, always will be. Cumberbatch is set to play another Indian Khan(the tiger Shere Khan) in the upcoming Jungle Book flick. Your fave boytoy being a white dude doesn't change the fact that the character he plays is Indian, troll.

Wolf wins since Khan is a pussy who runs from a nerd, while Wolf takes on a monster twice his size and doesn't even flinch in the face of an incoming nuclear kaboom.
So you admit Kirk was defeated. Wonderful. Khan defeated all the Klingons whether they had guns or not. Khan crushing the Klingons was impressive and that was the point of the scene to show how superhuman he was, injun.

So what if she was an ex con. There were citizens who escaped along the weak people. Wolf was stupid and died because of it. Wolf failed in his mission as he did not destroy the Predalien himself. He was unable to do so despite being armed and being more intelligent than his prey.

No, it makes him a complex character. If you want him 2d and to be completely evil that is fine but it isn't really necessary IMHO.

I get that you're ugly and stupid but carry your own burden, k.

What are you talking about ? There are appropriate times to cry and there aren't. This was very appropriate and a powerful scene.

I never said injuns are completely inept but I did say they are unattractive in general. They definitely are as well as fun to exploit through outsourcing.

Khan is an Indian in theory but he isn't played by one. He is a Caucasian actor from Into Darkness despite what you say it is an irrefutable fact. A tiger isn't a human being so hurray for Benedict. I already knew he was playing the Warner Bros. Version of the character.

Khan decimates an idiotic Predator who was unable to kill an unarmed opponent who is really stupid. Khan took down an entire armed Klingon squadron and crushed them with relative ease while Wolf failed to kill the Predalien.

Shame.

Caucasian Khan wins.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 01:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you admit Kirk was defeated. Wonderful. Khan defeated all the Klingons whether they had guns or not. Khan crushing the Klingons was impressive and that was the point of the scene to show how superhuman he was, injun.

So what if she was an ex con. There were citizens who escaped along the weak people. Wolf was stupid and died because of it. Wolf failed in his mission as he did not destroy the Predalien himself. He was unable to do so despite being armed and being more intelligent than his prey.

No, it makes him a complex character. If you want him 2d and to be completely evil that is fine but it isn't really necessary IMHO.

I get that you're ugly and stupid but carry your own burden, k.

What are you talking about ? There are appropriate times to cry and there aren't. This was very appropriate and a powerful scene.

I never said injuns are completely inept but I did say they are unattractive in general. They definitely are as well as fun to exploit through outsourcing.

Kirk bested 2 of them with ease on his own, as did Uhura. If Khan is supposed to be individually so much above them, then him owning those Klingons with his giant ass canon isn't even remotely as impressive as you make it out to be, queerchi.

Wrong, she was a trained military personnel. She knew how to operate tanks and helicopters, and the excon dude was proficient with weapons in general. They barely escaped due to the soldier's female intuition about the incoming nuke. The rest of the town got obliterated. Wrong again queerchi, as the Xeno infestation was wiped out which was Wolf's mission to begin with. Wolf succeeded in his mission despite getting vaped by a nuke, while Khan failed to reacquire his crew, got outsmarted by Spock and was ultimately bested by him as well.laughing out loud

Nope, it makes him a crybaby. At least going by logic you use for Rick.

What the hell are you talking about, queerchi?

Then so was Rick's. Rick lost his home, thought he had lost his baby and saw his best friend getting beheaded in front of him. If Khan gets to cry just because it makes your dick hard, then there is no precedence for you to whine about Rick crying in a situation worse than that.

You're backtracking now that I exposed your stupidity in deriding Indian people even while deepthroating a character who is Indian according to Trek-canon.laughing out loud
Khan is an Indian

Glad that you finally conceded this point.thumb up

Khan decimates an idiotic Predator who was unable to kill an unarmed opponent who is really stupid. Khan took down an entire armed Klingon squadron and crushed them with relative ease while Wolf failed to kill the Predalien.

Shame.

Caucasian Khan wins.

That is completely incorrect. Xenos don't need weapons to fight; they are living biological weapons engineered by an advanced alien race. Predalien was a Xeno with hybrid capability, making it even more powerful. Wolf stalemated it still, which is like a normal human fighting a normal Xeno barehanded and still coming off evenly matched. Wolf went down to a nuke, while all it took to overpower Khan were 2 Enterprise crew members.

Wolf the vet Pred wins and gets the job done unlike Khan who fled twice from a nerd like the crybaby sissy he is.laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 05:10 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wallman77
Dark Side

wolf rapes first fight. second is ...hmmm...id probs give khan the agility factor.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:46 PM
wallman77 is currently offline Click here to Send wallman77 a Private Message Find more posts by wallman77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Epicurus
Kirk bested 2 of them with ease on his own, as did Uhura. If Khan is supposed to be individually so much above them, then him owning those Klingons with his giant ass canon isn't even remotely as impressive as you make it out to be, queerchi.

Wrong, she was a trained military personnel. She knew how to operate tanks and helicopters, and the excon dude was proficient with weapons in general. They barely escaped due to the soldier's female intuition about the incoming nuke. The rest of the town got obliterated. Wrong again queerchi, as the Xeno infestation was wiped out which was Wolf's mission to begin with. Wolf succeeded in his mission despite getting vaped by a nuke, while Khan failed to reacquire his crew, got outsmarted by Spock and was ultimately bested by him as well.laughing out loud

Nope, it makes him a crybaby. At least going by logic you use for Rick.

What the hell are you talking about, queerchi?

Then so was Rick's. Rick lost his home, thought he had lost his baby and saw his best friend getting beheaded in front of him. If Khan gets to cry just because it makes your dick hard, then there is no precedence for you to whine about Rick crying in a situation worse than that.

You're backtracking now that I exposed your stupidity in deriding Indian people even while deepthroating a character who is Indian according to Trek-canon.laughing out loud

Glad that you finally conceded this point.thumb up

That is completely incorrect. Xenos don't need weapons to fight; they are living biological weapons engineered by an advanced alien race. Predalien was a Xeno with hybrid capability, making it even more powerful. Wolf stalemated it still, which is like a normal human fighting a normal Xeno barehanded and still coming off evenly matched. Wolf went down to a nuke, while all it took to overpower Khan were 2 Enterprise crew members.

Wolf the vet Pred wins and gets the job done unlike Khan who fled twice from a nerd like the crybaby sissy he is.laughing out loud
Uhura acted under the cover of Khan so quit twisting, dummy. Kirk was defeated and rather easily. Khan saved him also. Uhura and Kirk knew they stood no chance against the Klingons whereas Khan easily decimated them. The film made it out to be impressive and you can play injun make believe all day long, brown guy.

They escaped whereas a seasoned Predator exceeding both their experience, weaponry, etc. Died. It was wiped out due to mankind saying nuh uh while the Predator died amidst the wreckage.

Two Spocks. Context. Khan still survived the crash. Amazing showing since he was up against the everyone by himself.

I don't see it that way but your tiny injun brain might, epidural.

Rick cried like a baby boy and was crushed in combat by the Governor. He lost his shit and had to be saved. He let his own baby slip away and took on the governor losing his own home in the process when he had the option to walk away.

He isn't Indian in reality as he is played by a Caucasian. How utterly humiliating for your people.

I never said the lore says he isn't but in reality he is played by a Caucasian. We look better, smell better, and bang hotter girls than injun men.

So you admit fighting the Xenos has no bearing on Khan since they don't fight in the same manner at all making your entire case irrelevant.

A gun was used and Spock is a trained fighter.

Khan easily wipes his ass with the Predator. Khan decimates the predator.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Is this seriously still going on????

Oh wait.... I see why...

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 01:16 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Is this seriously still going on????

Oh wait.... I see why...
Yeah, the injun doesn't know when to throw in his towel. Khan wins.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 02:48 PM
dynamix

i have to go with Wolf on this one. He gave the Aliens that work.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 09:21 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Still backing Wolf.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3935209

He was by far the most impressive Predator, not a young blood, and had the most decked out gear.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 11:26 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Uhura acted under the cover of Khan so quit twisting, dummy. Kirk was defeated and rather easily. Khan saved him also. Uhura and Kirk knew they stood no chance against the Klingons whereas Khan easily decimated them. The film made it out to be impressive and you can play injun make believe all day long, brown guy.

They escaped whereas a seasoned Predator exceeding both their experience, weaponry, etc. Died. It was wiped out due to mankind saying nuh uh while the Predator died amidst the wreckage.

Two Spocks. Context. Khan still survived the crash. Amazing showing since he was up against the everyone by himself.

Rick cried like a baby boy and was crushed in combat by the Governor. He lost his shit and had to be saved. He let his own baby slip away and took on the governor losing his own home in the process when he had the option to walk away.

He isn't Indian in reality as he is played by a Caucasian. How utterly humiliating for your people.

I never said the lore says he isn't but in reality he is played by a Caucasian. We look better, smell better, and bang hotter girls than injun men.

So you admit fighting the Xenos has no bearing on Khan since they don't fight in the same manner at all making your entire case irrelevant.

I thought I saw you handing out flyers at the KKK rally in Ferguson, Mo.

Still being gay, huh Quan?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 12:00 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I thought I saw you handing out flyers at the KKK rally in Ferguson, Mo.

Still being gay, huh Quan?
Khan wins. Quit being immature and stick to the topic.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 01:48 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Uhura

Defeated the lead Klingon on her lonesome despite not being a superhuman like Khan. That greatly undermines the "impressiveness" of Khan's Klingon feat which you've been wanking to no ends here.

They didn't even know what was going on. They were acting on pure survival instinct, while Wolf was all about fighting to the death with the hybrid.

The elder Spock didn't outsmart him, dummy. He just told his younger self how dangerous Khan was and what they had to be willing to do to stop him. Spock Jr came up with the strategy to beat Khan all by himself, and succeeded ridiculously easily despite Khan having the bigger and better ship, being a ruthless savage along with ultimate ace in the form of the hostages.

What does it matter if Khan survived the crash or not. He ran from Spock when directly confronted on 2 separate occasions. Khan is a coward, which isn't a surprise since cowardice is one of the defining traits of your faves.

That's a lie, queerchi. You know it, I know it, your mother knows it, and so does the entire goddamn forum.

Khan cried like a sissy and was bested in combat by Spock/Uhura. He lost his sh1t and was held at the mercy of a supposedly inferior being. He let his crew slip away, nearly got them killed, and ultimately was put back in the freezer.

He isn't Indian

You're contradicting yourself now, queerchi:
Khan is an Indian

laughing out loud Do I have to post up articles detailing rich Caucasian women traveling to Rajasthan to get it on with the local youth over there because their own men couldn't satisfy them?

Some game you got there, klansmen-wannabe.

You're twisting my statements, which is your go-to tactic when you get cornered like the rat that you are, queerchi.

A nuke was used and the Predalien is an upgraded version of a Yautja warrior.

Wolf decimates the crybaby sissy who got his ass owned by a nerd/girl combo. Wolf shows why the Yautja are indeed the superior species.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 08:52 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote