KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » (Master) Jaden Korr, Rosh Penin, Kyle Katarn, Qu Rahn vs Marka Ragnos

Who would take this?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team 1 (Jaden, Rosh, Kyle, Qu Rahn) 5 62.50%
Marka Ragnos 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

(Master) Jaden Korr, Rosh Penin, Kyle Katarn, Qu Rahn vs Marka Ragnos
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

(Master) Jaden Korr, Rosh Penin, Kyle Katarn, Qu Rahn vs Marka Ragnos

Who takes this? (This is the fight that should've happened at the end of Jedi Academy, woulda made the game THAT much more tolerable)

1. Sabers (I assume that Ragnos would be holding an augmented Sith Sword and Scepter, so... Yeah.)

2. Force

3. All-Out (Again, the Augmented Sith Sword and Scepter)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ragnos might scepter-stomp them.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:11 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Is this a still living Ragnos or the Tavion ragnos?

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ragnos is featless.

Katarn destroys him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:26 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Is this a still living Ragnos or the Tavion ragnos?

Living Ragnos.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by carthage
Ragnos is featless.

Katarn destroys him

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:37 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rosh solos, he will use force annoyance to make ragnos rage and die from a heart attack

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:27 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Living Ragnos.

Ragnos kept people like Sadow, Kressh, and Vitiate as vassals. Living, he stomps.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ragnos kept people like Sadow, Kressh, and Vitiate as vassals. Living, he stomps.

I don't know about Vitiate, to be completely honest, I'm almost 100% Vitiate surpassed him in almost every way. Sadow's only real feat is hitting someone in the head with a brick using the force :/ Kressh, is someone I don't know much about.

Who knows, I'm probably wrong, after all, Ragnos is labeled as one of the scariest Sith for a reason.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 03:08 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: (Master) Jaden Korr, Rosh Penin, Kyle Katarn, Qu Rahn vs Marka Ragnos

Who takes this? (This is the fight that should've happened at the end of Jedi Academy, woulda made the game THAT much more tolerable)

1. Sabers (I assume that Ragnos would be holding an augmented Sith Sword and Scepter, so... Yeah.)

2. Force

3. All-Out (Again, the Augmented Sith Sword and Scepter)
much more tolerable? The game is ****ing awesome

Old Post May 19th, 2014 04:01 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Re: (Master) Jaden Korr, Rosh Penin, Kyle Katarn, Qu Rahn vs Marka Ragnos

Originally posted by PTforthewin
much more tolerable? The game is ****ing awesome

Story is horrible.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 05:54 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

I don't know about Vitiate, to be completely honest, I'm almost 100% Vitiate surpassed him in almost every way. Sadow's only real feat is hitting someone in the head with a brick using the force :/ Kressh, is someone I don't know much about.

Who knows, I'm probably wrong, after all, Ragnos is labeled as one of the scariest Sith for a reason.

Hrm, quite a bit you're bypassing here.

First, Vitiate may have surpassed Ragnos at his peak, but when they were both alive, Ragnos ruled unchallenged. Teenaged Vitiate had just consumed his planet, and Ragnos was gracious enough to make him a Sith Lord. This would be like a tiger ripping through your city, and your mayor comes out and lets it have a Pets Mart, because he's amused.

Second, Sadow's expertise in Sith sorcery and the Force is pretty legendary. His Force illusion armies, amped by his Meditation Sphere, nearly destroyed the Old Republic, fighting across multiple fronts/planets and only failed because Gav betrayed his location. He created the amulets which made neophyte Kun an uncontested badass, created the knowledge in Sith alchemy and relic construction which later Sith such as Freedan Nadd, Kun, and even Sidious plundered and respected, and made a ship that could chuck the cores of stars, even in the hands of a relative weakling like Aleema Keto.

Third, Sadow and Kressh were, for all available evidence, near-equals. Sadow was smarter, I felt, but Kressh TK'd a statue nearing 10 feet or more, and while doing so was using an amping amulet very similar to the one Sadow possessed. For context, this amulet amplified the rage and dark side power of Exar Kun exponentially, indicating that high level Force relics were pretty much the way to win in the Ancient Sith Empire.

Ragnos himself had a sceptre that could drain the Force from entire planets, so it's not like he was going to be afraid of his underlings. He's also noted as being incredibly calculating, and either outright beat down his opponents for a hundred years or fooled them into their own demise. The fact that Jaden Korr beat him is, tbh, baffling. But then again Exar Kun's spirit was much weaker than his physical self as well. Who knows?

Bottom line? In terms of most righteous Sith of all time, Ragnos is well well up there with the likes of Barriss, Bandon, and Vindicaa.

Old Post May 20th, 2014 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Hrm, quite a bit you're bypassing here.

First, Vitiate may have surpassed Ragnos at his peak, but when they were both alive, Ragnos ruled unchallenged. Teenaged Vitiate had just consumed his planet, and Ragnos was gracious enough to make him a Sith Lord. This would be like a tiger ripping through your city, and your mayor comes out and lets it have a Pets Mart, because he's amused.

I think you mean conquered, not consumed. Vitiate didn't consume anything until after the empires fall.

Old Post May 20th, 2014 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

He consumed the powerful and mind****ed the rest, iirc. Either eay that's a hell of an achievement for someone who can't legally buy scratch off tickets.

Old Post May 20th, 2014 09:17 PM
The_Tempest

No, Neph is right. Vitiate wasn't nomming planets until after Ragnos bit the dust.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 04:25 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

bump.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 09:25 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Katarn solos.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Probably Ragnos.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 10:01 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

lol @ Kyle soloing. He'd get ragdolled.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 10:13 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

bump.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 10:39 PM