KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Lord Vitiate vs Mother Talzin

Lord Vitiate vs Mother Talzin
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dominis

What, no.

Neph picks fights with me.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vitiate gets disintegrated by her lightning

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:36 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 66_SIDIOUS
i reported you for baiting

Go for it.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I watched the entire video. I saw nothing that will challenge Vitiate.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Nephthys
I watched the entire video. I saw nothing that will challenge Vitiate.

Are you picking a fight with me?

Also, would you say Vitiate stomps?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure. We've really seen little combat-relevant from her.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

And we've seen no indication he can break through her force shield when she just absorbed tons of blaster bolts from armies of droids. She can likely just walk up to him and impale him like HoT did, while laughing as his lightning ineffectively bounces off her shield.

Being taken as a threat by Sidious dominating one of the most powerful Sith lords >>> mentally dominating tons of mooks (who already feared and were in awe of you)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:50 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

"Tons" of blasterfire? It was a few shots at most. I counted 4. Hardly noticeable to Vitiate. His lightning is infinitely greater than that. It would tear through her shield, if he allowed her to summon it at all considering the time it takes to create it.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:53 PM
Dominis

I'm not sure. We've really seen little combat-relevant from her.

Just very little TK feats.

She has protection bubble, potent lightning (a mere strand blasted a hole through metal when she attempted to attack Windu and destroyed droids), instant teleportation, ability to use her magic to disintegrate objects and recreate them, and she can hold her own against Mace in combat. In fact, she momentarily forced Windu on the defensive despite his offensive style.

She's more of a combatant than Vitiate.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:01 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Just very little TK feats.

She has protection bubble, potent lightning (a mere strand blasted a hole through metal when she attempted to attack Windu and destroyed droids), instant teleportation, ability to use her magic to disintegrate objects and recreate them, and she can hold her own against Mace in combat. In fact, she momentarily forced Windu on the defensive despite his offensive style.

She's more of a combatant than Vitiate.

So whats to stop him from exploding her giant head with a wave?

Vitiates defenses are superior. Blasted a hole through metal? I can't see that. She blasts the ground, then when we see that same area a few seconds later the ground isn't damaged at all. The objects thing might be useful is shes offering Vitiate a drink, maybe. Fightning Windu for a while hardly means anything. Can Ventress, Grievous and Bulq challenge Vitiate as well in your world?

Hardly.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:11 PM
Dominis

So whats to stop him from exploding her giant head with a wave?

Well, that would suggest a stomp. But to answer your question, her magicks.

Vitiates defenses are superior.

Eh, IDK.

Blasted a hole through metal? I can't see that.

Take a look again. It makes no explosive impact or sound, so I'm assuming her lightning just disintegrates on contact.

The objects thing might be useful is shes offering Vitiate a drink, maybe.

Why can't she disintegrate him with her green mist? She did to a huge wall.

Fightning Windu for a while hardly means anything. Can Ventress, Grievous and Bulq challenge Vitiate as well in your world?

Well no, they lack the power to contend. You said Vitiate wouldn't stomp her. I'm assuming you meant power-wise since he has no saber feats to compete.

Her fight with Windu suggests she matches him in speed. Plus she matched him in strength in a blade lock, so she could probably handle Vitiate's lightning with her magic staff.

How do you see it playing out?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:25 PM
Dominis

Never mind, you said you're not sure if he stomps her.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:29 PM
Dominis

Anyone else?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:33 PM
Dominis

Damn, I'm bored.

Hurry up, Neph.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:39 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You said nevermind. wink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:44 PM
Dominis

You said nevermind. wink

So do you think it's a stomp?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:49 PM
Dominis

Answer the question, Neph.

Do you think he explodes her big head?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well, that would suggest a stomp. But to answer your question, her magicks.

How so?

Eh, IDK.

He tanked his own lightning hitting him with no damage at all. Considering Nyriss' much less powerful lightning turned armored people into charred husks, I'd say hers is more powerful than your average blaster bolt. So Vitiates would be vastly more powerful.

Take a look again. It makes no explosive impact or sound, so I'm assuming her lightning just disintegrates on contact.

That's a pretty damn big and incorrect assumption. You should look again. When Windu confronts her and ignites his saber, the ground under his feet is the same that Talzin was just blasting. No damage.

Why can't she disintegrate him with her green mist? She did to a huge wall.

Why can't she disintegrate Mace Windu with her green mist? She did to a huge wall.

Well no, they lack the power to contend. You said Vitiate wouldn't stomp her. I'm assuming you meant power-wise since he has no saber feats to compete.

Her fight with Windu suggests she matches him in speed. Plus she matched him in strength in a blade lock, so she could probably handle Vitiate's lightning with her magic staff.

How do you see it playing out?

I said I wasn't sure if he would. She seems to be portrayed as a serious powerhouse, but really all she's done is beat some droids. She had to flee from Grievous for gods sakes. She's lacking in real showings imo. As of now though she's definitely not looking as good as some people seem to be hyping her as.

Plenty of people have fought Windu, that doesn't make them his equals. Speed and Strength doesn't matter against Vitiate. And lol @ blocking his lightning.

I don't know. Her power is too nebulous and esoteric. Without better TK feats though she won't do too well.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 06:57 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Why can't she disintegrate Mace Windu with her green mist? She did to a huge wall.

PIS.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I doubt thats the real reason.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 07:07 PM