KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Most Romantic Moments?

Most Romantic Moments?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: ...

Gundy, I have never actually mfigured out if you and Tommy are married. Sooo, what was the answer and how did it turn out?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 03:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good call, RC. I thought you two were NOT married. Oh do tell, deary, don't leave us hanging here. I can't stand the excitement! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 06:15 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Wh.. What.??? I made a good call?

big grin YAY ME!!!big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 06:57 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, even I have made good calls from time to time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 11:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ush makes the best calls. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 11:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, but the police said I had to stop...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2001 11:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Oh please, one more.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 12:13 AM
Ratcat

And I thought I was the only one. sad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 01:29 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'll be surprised...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 03:40 AM
Ratcat

I'll be dead.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 09:03 AM
queeq
Chaos

Again?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 12:36 PM
Ratcat

Actually, I'm giving up deadness, it's not all it's cracked up to be ya know....

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 12:55 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

No, we are not married yet. We're planning on going to Jamaica in April 2002 to get hitched.

I was busy checking out the view from the lighthouse with the binoculars and Tommy was saying about how we've been together a long time and all that and I'm giving him half an ear like, yeah, okay and there's people all over the place and little kids running around, well there's only so much room up there, ya know. Then he takes my hand and I finally turn to look at him and hes getting down on one knee and pulling a little box out of his pocket. Well the waterworks started and I turned into a bluthering idiot. I said yes and he put the ring (nice rock, too...heheheh) on my finger. There was a couple behind him about five feet away who I think were the only ones who knew what was going on cause the woman was whispering and smiling at me. It was about 100 degrees out and I was sweating and my legs were shaking and I had to go back down all those steps ! Like 400 or something, heck I don't know. At the bottom, the park service lady was there and I showed her the ring and told her what happened. Hey, I'm a woman, I had to tell somebody ! And we kissed and took a bunch of pictures. Then we got pizza. Then we....well you'll just have to use your imagination...laughing out loud laughing out loud THE END.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 03:40 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I have no imagination. Go on. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 11:54 PM
Ratcat

Gundy, that is just soooooo sweet. I guess it teachs you to be a little more attentive when someone is speaking to you. You never know what you might miss.....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 02:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Played cards?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 04:47 AM
Dim
Creativity

Oh man...I'm such a sap...that made me tear up laughing out loud

okay...on that note I'm closing....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 05:09 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote