KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed

R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MF DELPH
If you guys get details on a Funeral Registry site (for leaving messages and making donations) could you post the details here please?
This is it.

http://www.gofundme.com/9noyvk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Really. Confirmation? I spoke with guy not too long ago
Sadly, Guy is gone Sin.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 29th, 2014 11:30 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Vintage Guy:
Originally posted by guy222
Eating a chicken salad
Took a hot bath
Finishing lunch
Great Easter worship. On to the park for a barbecue
Starting work soon
At work
Waking up
Taking the kids to school
Sleep time

Gonna miss his updates.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 29th, 2014 11:50 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Guy's all time favorite song.. Purple Rain by Prince..

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-princ...3f9a076974a3585

Awesome song.

Originally posted by Badabing
This is it.

http://www.gofundme.com/9noyvk Sadly, Guy is gone Sin.

Done.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 29th, 2014 11:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

That's pretty shocking, I added him on FB a few months ago and knew he had a stroke but from how he sounded he would be ok. I just saw his wife post on FB about his death.. The stroke never got him down and always remained uplifting, even during the hardest times. Rip Guy you will be missed sad

The Word

Old Post May 30th, 2014 12:12 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Damn...

Guy was one of the best and the nicest person on this board.

My condolences to his friends and family

RIP

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post May 30th, 2014 12:23 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Vintage Guy:

Gonna miss his updates.
sad shocker gonna miss him

Old Post May 30th, 2014 12:29 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I am so sorry for you and your family's lost BruceSkywalker. God Bless your family and Guy.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 12:57 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

RIP Guy. He is one of a kind and the constant on KMC. He will be missed.

What is bruceskywalker's connection with Guy?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:31 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

When I first joined KMC, guy was the guy posting scans in the ownage thread. Although I rarely interacted with him, I did notice the respect everyone had for him. I never saw him post in anger or provoke anyone. From reading his posts, I can say he was one of the nicest person I've seen on any forum.

RIP Guy.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:32 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Starscream M

What is bruceskywalker's connection with Guy?

It's his brother

R.I.P. Guy

Props to Scythe for the sig

Last edited by Lek Kuen on May 30th, 2014 at 01:40 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:37 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The closest he ever came to getting riled was if you disrespected Celestials.

Let's remember him for all the warm feelings he'd give to an often times acrimonious board.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:44 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I also considered Guy222 a personal friend. I spoke to him here, on FB and on the phone. He was one of the nicest and genuine people I know. All my prayers are with his wife, family and friends.

Edit: I haven't seen any details. Guy suffered a mild stroke in early May. I don't know if there's a connection.

Same here, he was a good man and he shall be missed. He was still quite young and so full of promise. Not to mention how hard working he was. I remember being there for him when his dad passed and I realized he was quite the family man, humble and very thoughtful.

Last edited by Scythe on May 30th, 2014 at 01:53 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wow Guy passed away? I truly feel a deep regret inside of me at the news of his passing. There was a year several years ago that I was all alone, and not even my family members told me happy birthday, but then I signed in and got a PM. It was Guy222 wishing me a very happy birthday. You will be missed brother. RIP. sad

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:51 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

just reading these comments you can tell how amazing Guy was

I'm really sad that we didn't show him this love while he was here...he would've appreciated it

we took him for granted

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 30th, 2014 02:00 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Guy passed? WTF..........

I've known Guy for like 6 years and he's always been the coolest, nicest, and helpful person I've met on this shitty board and the bitter world we know as the internet.

RIP man. My condolences to his family and friends.

I remember when Guy spent hours trying to help me find a particular comic I was interested in reading. Nothing big or special, but it's the little things that reveal the true nature of a person.

This sucks. sad

Old Post May 30th, 2014 02:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

This is truly sad news, I never really spoke to Guy but back even before I joined and just lurked I remember telling friends in school about these forums and we always joked around about how Guy was the most calm and collected dude no matter what people threw his way. Never got to speak to you man but your posts reached and brought laughter to even people you never spoke to. May he rest in peace, my sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends..

I'll honestly miss seeing him around this place, it won't feel the same.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 02:19 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I was real close with guy and his wife. I remember sending him a text message of a pic of me and he was shocked that I was black (lol) and him and his wife first comments was "you are a very attractive guy but I never thought you was black, lol". I couldn't help but laugh. Ever since then, we pretty much texted and called each other all of the time. He even called me during hard time wishing me well and brought up Hulk fts just to make things better. He got off KMC for a bit because him and his wife moved, I think they either relocated to another state or city, cant remember off hand because this was months ago and he told me that once he got everything settled, he would start posting scans again. I am SHOCKED at this and it doesn't seem real. Guy was one of if not my best friend on KMC and became one of my good friends in real life (easy to relate to). I will miss him and again, this is shocking to me. I wish him and his family the best and yes, we do need to name the off topic thread "the Guy thread". He deserves it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 30th, 2014 02:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

This is crazy, guy was such a good person. He will be missed. RIP.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 02:58 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Impediment
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:02 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

It's amazing to see all these posts about how a stranger on KMC touched peoples' lives. Simple things like wishing people happy birthday day, good morning/afternoon/evening, how was your day, nice to see you good friend. etc. I was lucky enough to interact with Guy on the phone and FB. He had one of the purest hearts I've encountered. He was as humble as he was friendly and honest. I am a better person for knowing Guy on and off KMC.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:02 AM