KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed

R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:28 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

RIP,
hardly knew him, but I remembered some great posts he made here, what a lost, sad

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:29 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatnlazy

I knew him on another board, under another name. Same guy though.
I signed up for the sole reason of posting in this thread and to ask if it were really true. He was incredibly nice, and a rather unique personality, managing to stick out on internet forums where being outrageous, and being an ass are the primary way of getting people to notice you.

For his brother, I am very sorry for your loss.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:31 AM
fatnlazy is currently offline Click here to Send fatnlazy a Private Message Find more posts by fatnlazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I wish I had know him better, he always wished me a good day, like most of us and always though about my birthday even though I was just an e-friend.

How easily we forget to do something while we still can and think "tomorrow"...

I feel sadness, even though I hardly can claim to knew him...

But he gave you the feeling, that he is the way he speaks to you, a great guy with a big heart... god bless his soul.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:39 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Its so nice to see members on KMC come together and pay their respect to a cherished member who has passed away. He and his family will be in my prayers for a long time. KMC and its members will miss him greatly.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:09 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I've met Guy on Herochat several years ago. So shocking. He was a good sport and never took debates or post too seriously. We need more of that.

RIP guy.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

So very sad, Guy will most definitely be missed sad
He was always so kind to everyone and a good friend and he was still so young, I can hardly believe it, my heart goes out to his family , his brothers on here, his beloved wife and all his family and friends.
We should all try to be more like Guy.
RIP Guy, we will miss you

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:22 AM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
It's amazing to see all these posts about how a stranger on KMC touched peoples' lives. Simple things like wishing people happy birthday day, good morning/afternoon/evening, how was your day, nice to see you good friend. etc. I was lucky enough to interact with Guy on the phone and FB. He had one of the purest hearts I've encountered. He was as humble as he was friendly and honest. I am a better person for knowing Guy on and off KMC.

We're all family here brother, and even though we get into the BS at times, when one person that's been here for years goes missing, it effects us all in our own way. I'm sure that when the few of us that are absent at this time find out (Jake, Dmills, and other long standing members that knew Guy) they will take the news as a shock as well. I consider everyone that has been here for years as family. There are times that flesh and blood is not the only thing that makes a person family. Guy you will be extremely missed. I pray that your wife, children and kin find a way to cope with your passing. One love.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

sad

I never met him, but I've been here for a few years now. Never heard an unkind thing from him. The only time he was even grouchy was when we were fighting one another.

Rest easy Guy. You'll be missed.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:45 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I'd hoped this was a troll thread when I read the title. I had only a few interactions with him, but he was a big presence here throughout my stay on KMC.

R.I.P. Guy.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:47 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I do think it's natural that we are touched and affected by what happens to other posters here. We're a community and we actually share opinions and talks with each other often, I might talk more with some of you than I do with people at school or at work. And Guy did share his day and spent time helping others around here, taking time to post stuff, being overall friendly etc.

I'll drink a cold beer and remember the good times reading his posts. He'll be in my mind everytime I see a Celestial on page.

Originally posted by Badabing
This is it.

http://www.gofundme.com/9noyvk

Thanks Bada.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:48 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

I didn't know him as well as the old-school members of this board. But he was definitely a kindly fellow, always respectful and never flaming others. RIP man, wherever you are now.

As a tribute to guy222, here are Celestials kicking ass(2 of the vids were made by Damborgson):

Also hope his family is doing well.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:55 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Rip Guy

I wish I had gotten to know you better

Times like this make you appreciate the Kmc family even if we fight all the time.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 30th, 2014 05:07 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Rip Guy

I wish I had gotten to know you better

Times like this make you appreciate the Kmc family even if we fight all the time.

thumb up

Old Post May 30th, 2014 05:10 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Wow, I did not expect to see something like this.

RIP Guy.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 30th, 2014 05:11 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Kayakat
So very sad, Guy will most definitely be missed sad
He was always so kind to everyone and a good friend and he was still so young, I can hardly believe it, my heart goes out to his family , his brothers on here, his beloved wife and all his family and friends.
We should all try to be more like Guy.
RIP Guy, we will miss you

QFT.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 30th, 2014 05:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Wow, unexpected and incredibly tragic.

R.I.P Guy, Hopefully your asking the Living Tribunal himself how his day was now.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 06:49 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

@BruceSkywalker

Dude, I had no friggin' clue you were his brother.

Though I never met or talked to him personally, I always treated you're brother as my friend, my kabayan, and a genuine person.

I share my condolences to the kindest guy in the forums. RIP.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:14 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
@BruceSkywalker

Dude, I had no friggin' clue you were his brother.

Yep, me neither.

Condolences to you Bruce, and the rest of Guy's family as well(his wife Tammy and the kids).

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:36 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Even before I got to better know Guy on the forum I remember reading his posts and thinking "what a nice guy". One time I PMed him because I wanted to ask about a scan or a sig he posted on the forum. He happily helped me of course, we talked a bit through PMs and on the forum. Some time later he sent me a message congratulating me with my birthday. Few people I met on the forum remember let alone take the time to do that. Guy was just that nice. I remember some time ago I (as it often happens) got carried away in the character ownage thread, don't even remember who it was I argued with and what was the subject.. Guy PMed me asking to try and keep calm when responding to the other poster because he was worried I might get banned. Never rude to anyone, never impatient and always willing to help. Rest in peace, buddy. You will be missed by many.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on May 30th, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 11:58 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote