KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC vs forum MEMBERS thread

KMC vs forum MEMBERS thread
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
, and most importantly: I'm white. thumb up

Minority report.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 07:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Badabing
I'll bet there's a III at the end of Omeg's name too.

laughing out loud & "most importantly".

Nice to see people posting about themselves. I left my FB link on the 1st page if anybody wants to add me. I don't go on there much though.

Anyway, I'm Geoffrey. But only the women in my life call me Geoffrey, and that's when they're mad at me. All my friends call me by my last name in RL. I'm a self employed real estate appraiser and enjoy my career. I've had several failed relationships because I thought every girl I've dated turned crazy for some reason. I've come to the conclusion that I may be driving them crazy.

I try to be my best online because there are a lot of younger people posting. In RL, I'm much more...kind of like Sonny from the Godfather, De Niro in Raging Bull, or in between Liotta and Pesci in Goodfellas. And if you couldn't tell, I'm Sicilian and Calabrese. Anyway, here are some pics of me in human form.

(please log in to view the image)

do you even lift Bada?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 08:18 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

First of all, I hate that you guys are people now, and not just faceless names on a screen. How am I supposed to hate you now that you're all humanised?

Ugh.

stick out tongue

Seriously though, as much as I might not be willing to share certain things, i'll give it a go. Some of you will know most of this already. Some of you won't. Also, I tend to suck at this whole "tell us about yourself" thing.

I'm Paul, 30, and born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. I spent almost 3 of the last 5 years living in Calgary, Canada, and I'm currently working on getting back there.

My "career" is that I'm in PC repair. Fixing issues with both software and hardware, though I tend to work better with Windows and Linux than Apple. I was also "the Android guy" where I worked last.

I was raised Roman Catholic, but I don't subscribe to most of the doctrine. I think the bible is fiction for the most part, and I think people need to really get over shit like this and work with each other. Not that you shouldn't believe what you believe; I really don't care what you believe. Just try to be a good person.

I wouldn't consider myself an Atheist though, as I still believe in a higher power and an afterlife.

I'm an egalitarian in the most basic sense, and also a supporter of both Feminists and MRAs that try to do the right thing. I'm pro-choice, and have no problem with gay marriage. Part of it is that I really don't care what other people get up to; I have my own shit to deal with.

I'm a sci-fi and horror nut (books and movies). My favourite film is Return of the Jedi. My favourite book is probably Paradise Lost by Milton.

I've dated more non-white women than white women, which seems strange to most people, as I'm pretty much your average white guy (6 feet tall, brown hair, really pale skin, can't dance for shit etc).

I really dunno what else to say...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

you should add that you prefer Lazar Angelov's physique over roger snipes...

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:41 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Starscream M
you should add that you prefer Lazar Angelov's physique over roger snipes...

Who?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Need a pic of you or otherwise you look like Emma watson that's why Brucie stalks you or a leprechaun

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:42 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Need a pic of you or otherwise you look like Emma watson that's why Brucie stalks you or a leprechaun

laughing out loud

Like I said, I'll only share so much. Maybe another time.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:43 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by -Pr-
Who?
lol the guys I showed you yesterday

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:45 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Starscream M
lol the guys I showed you yesterday

Oh. No.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:45 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by -Pr-
****ing show off...
What did I do? huh
Originally posted by Golgo13
You can never beat the lizod form!

Lizod is top of the food chain. stick out tongue
Originally posted by JayDaDon
You actually do look like the phucking punisher there.
thumb up
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Bada and his wife

She had it coming!

stick out tongue
Originally posted by Insane Titan
do you even lift Bada?
I do the Jurassic workout!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:55 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Alright you mofos.

Name is Jean Carlo DV.
35 and been reading comics since I was a wee lad in Queens NY.
I'm a huge Giants, Mets, Rangers, and Knicks fan. Also a big boxing fan (Paquiao, Mayweather, Golovkin, Kovalev).

Here's how I look like in human form. Hope I don't break the page.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Jun 1st, 2014 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:56 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Forgot a picture

===

Amazing how simple humble gestures like Guys can touch so many. I like to think he knew how much we appreciated him.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 06:24 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Anyway... I'm Andrew, I'm 29y/o, I live in Ontario, I'm a Environmental Engineer/Scientist of 5 years, I have no wife and no daughter, and most importantly: I'm white.....and Canadian thumb up

shifty

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 06:28 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm white.....and Canadian thumb up

:

The second half counteracts the first

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 06:51 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I'm white....and awesome?

wait no...I'm awesomely white

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 1st, 2014 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 06:51 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Badabing
I'll bet there's a III at the end of Omeg's name too.

That'd be cool. There used to be a tradition of naming every male child Edward (either first or middle name) but my dad bucked that trend by going by E Michael Duckworth (his older brother is David Edward Duckworth) and not giving any of his sons that name.

I'm not rich or anything, I'm actually a middle class guy who's living among rich people in Aventura.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 07:22 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Aventura.

That's the name of my cat, don't say I don't share stuff with you guys smile

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 07:24 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Bentley
That's the name of my cat, don't say I don't share stuff with you guys smile

Does your cat drive a Bentley?

Because sometimes it seems I'm the only guy here without one.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 08:39 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

My name is Jackson; I live in the Midwest.

I'm in my 20's.

smile

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 08:40 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

My name is Fernando Alonso. ^-^ gonna turn 19 in July.

I'm a Halfican, half Mexican, half Norwegian. So basically a white spanish speaker. 5' 10", 158lbs.

Like PR, don't really swing into the religion I was born into anymore but not atheist as I do believe in a God and an afterlife.

Judo practioner, as well as an aspiring boxer. Love comics, especially Thor of course. Have a big love for Spiderman as well.

Like to make people laugh, I tend to have an initial awkward personality, but chicks dig it so I'm cool ^-^

Aspiring actor also, love it and am just waiting to sign my multimillion dollar contract with Steven Spielberg. wink

In the mean time though, I plan to get my bachelors degree in business administration so i can run an accounting firm that i will soon own then follow it up with my law degree.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 08:51 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote