KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Zannah vs Revan (Force abilities only)

Darth Zannah vs Revan (Force abilities only)
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Falls to Revan, kills Malak.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 31st, 2014 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Actually Zannah comments during the fight that theres really no point in trying to toss each other around since it wouldn't actually achieve anything between them.

This statement right here. Neither would get an edge over eachother with TK.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:02 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, which is why Zannah > Revan with the Force.

Though, as I recall Zannah does think afterwards that she should have just overwhelmed him with the Force instead of going for a lightsaber kill.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You think Bane would rag doll Revan?

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:06 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah, which is why Zannah > Revan with the Force.

I never argued for or against that notion. Merely that Zannah is not capable of hurling Bane under normal circumstances.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NewGuy01
You think Bane would rag doll Revan?

No?

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I never argued for or against that notion. Merely that Zannah is not capable of hurling Bane under normal circumstances.

Theres nothing suggesting she couldn't. Zannah doesn't think she can't hurl him, she just thinks that it would be pointless and wouldn't lead to anything. I mean, Bane recovered instantly and was completely unharmed from her push.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You said the reason Zannah is > Revan with the Force is because Bane can't throw her around, that implies Revan would be?

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:11 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Theres nothing suggesting she couldn't. Zannah doesn't think she can't hurl him, she just thinks that it would be pointless and wouldn't lead to anything. I mean, Bane recovered instantly and was completely unharmed from her push.

Yet in every other situation when he's bearing down on her, such a capability would be useless?

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:11 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NewGuy01
You said the reason Zannah is > Revan with the Force is because Bane can't throw her around, that implies Revan would be?

Bane would overpower Revan with the Force. That doesn't mean he'd be ragdolled. Vitiate couldn't ragdoll Revan.

I'm saying the reason Zannah is > Revan is because she's portrayed as an equal to Bane. With neither of them having an edge with the Force until sorcery comes into play.

Yet in every other situation when he's bearing down on her, such a capability would be useless?

He'd just get up and charge her again. And I imagine it would take effort to actually break his barriers and toss him. It would be more draining to her (or in reverse) than damaging to him.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:16 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

He'd just get up and charge her again. And I imagine it would take effort to actually break his barriers and toss him. It would be more draining to her (or in reverse) than damaging to him.

I have a difficult time believing that Zannah is that much telekinetically stronger than Bane, if at all considering Bane's TK feats.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:18 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan wins,

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:20 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I have a difficult time believing that Zannah is that much telekinetically stronger than Bane, if at all considering Bane's TK feats.

I don't think she's stronger at all. He could do the same, probably.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:26 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I don't think she's stronger at all. He could do the same, probably.

I could agree with that to an extent. I thought you were trying to imply that she could do that to him whenever she wanted, but he could not respond in kind.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:27 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nah, all I said was that he can't outmatch her in TK. Not that she's superior to him with it. He was, as you said, minorly weakened and possibly not putting up as strong of a shield as he could. I do still think that it likely evens out with him amping beforehand though.

Mainly I'm just trying to get people to start taking Zannah seriously. I mean, really, Malak beating her? B*tch please.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:32 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Mainly I'm just trying to get people to start taking Zannah seriously. I mean, really, Malak beating her? B*tch please.

thumb up agreed thumb up

Her illusions are vastly impressive as I've shown on my topic created for just that purpose. Her defense allowed her to hold her own against Bane's 30 strikes per second. And while she's uncomfortable taking an offensive role, she is more than comfortable using offensive maneuvers to exploit openings.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:35 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You know Neph if you are that interested in Bane and Zannah I could PM you the links of a few Bane topics I've made.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:42 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ok.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:45 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So at last, the two Bane fans of different forums unite.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Neb is a way bigger Bane fan than me.

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:55 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Ok.

K sent you the PM

Old Post May 31st, 2014 03:56 AM