KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Herochat Forums Not Accessible?

Herochat Forums Not Accessible?
Started by: steph_86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

What did they do?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 01:49 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who is Safado?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=123953

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:47 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Silent Master
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=123953

Ahh, he's hardly an active poster her.

Thanks.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:59 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

That place has been shit for a while now.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:21 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
safado

I'm safado. Herochat has always been full of flame wars but lately its a bit out of hand.

Threads are

Safado -"so I think that that.."
Poster whoever- Shut the **** up you're a retard!"

I'll post here and on herochat as well. Two different dynnamics. Herochat is having server issues . The owner of thr site rebuilt it (he's an excellent coder) and the data center that hosts the site is having an issue. I think that it will be back up, there have been plenty of crashes and members are donating money to make life easier for the owner. I just hope it doesn't take too long

In the meanwhile I'd like to be a part of this community as well. Seems like a nice group. Whenever I post on HC, it'll be all the awful , horrible things the internet has. here, I'll go for civilized discussion. Looing forward to it

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:56 AM
safado is currently offline Click here to Send safado a Private Message Find more posts by safado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Badabing
They closed HC because of 3 people!? laughing out loud

I'd close the 3 people down.

Yeah, shutting down the forums over a meltdown is a little extreme. That might be even worse then CBR's over-reactive mass banning's.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:05 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I understand trolling is apart of any internet message board, but the trolling over there is ridiculous. Posters always flaming, always talking about "Trannys" and in general there is a pack mentality. Oh and they hate Superman/Batman and DC in general. So if you are a DC fan be prepared to be flamed and trolled everytime you make a post.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:24 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, shutting down the forums over a meltdown is a little extreme. That might be even worse then CBR's over-reactive mass banning's.

Well at least on herochat you can debate and not be banned for trying to support whoever you are debating for. Try that shit at CBR and you will be gone.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:26 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by playa1258
I understand trolling is apart of any internet message board, but the trolling over there is ridiculous. Posters always flaming, always talking about "Trannys" and in general there is a pack mentality. Oh and they hate Superman/Batman and DC in general. So if you are a DC fan be prepared to be flamed and trolled everytime you make a post.

Do you post there? What is your handle?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Well at least on herochat you can debate and not be banned for trying to support whoever you are debating for. Try that shit at CBR and you will be gone.
CBR bans people for supporting certain characters?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:31 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Been there and done that. CBR banned so many people, a bunch of them got together and formed their own board.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They closed HC because of 3 people!? laughing out loud

I'd close the 3 people down.

WOW! Herochat still had 3 people posting on it!?

I did love the troll zoo tho.

Ahh good times good times.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Try supporting Superman in a Superman vs Gladiator debate and see how quickly you are banned.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:39 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by Golgo13
Do you post there? What is your handle?

I just lurk, no account. Never made one because I don't like the way they do things over there.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:40 AM
cdtm

Whatever their reasons, it's not over flame wars or any major meltdowns.. More often, it's over trivial petty stuff.

Back when I was there, they had a few guys who reported people over every little thing.. Anything from minor infractions of the rules to forgetting details of a comic (And framing it as the accused being liars).

On a board of CBR exiles I visit, people got banned for something as simple as arguing against a mod.. Really, anything could set them off. Making a weak argument or an unpopular argument could do it.

They did ban a LOT of people, and believe me when I say nobody was flaming anybody, and most of the banned were far from stupid or disruptive..

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:45 AM
Flyattractor

They did ban a LOT of people, and believe me when I say nobody was flaming anybody, and most of the banned were far from stupid or disruptive..

laughing

Ohh that hurt...but hurt good.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by carver9
We already have one of those individuals here...the other two don't have a home, so guess where they are coming? Prepare.

evil face

I believe Jellyrobes goes by the moniker of panthergod around these parts.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 12:52 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Nope, just for arguing with a poster called Pendaran(he seems to have mod protection on that site).

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 12:53 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by safado
I'm safado. Herochat has always been full of flame wars but lately its a bit out of hand.

Threads are

Safado -"so I think that that.."
Poster whoever- Shut the **** up you're a retard!"

I'll post here and on herochat as well. Two different dynnamics. Herochat is having server issues . The owner of thr site rebuilt it (he's an excellent coder) and the data center that hosts the site is having an issue. I think that it will be back up, there have been plenty of crashes and members are donating money to make life easier for the owner. I just hope it doesn't take too long

In the meanwhile I'd like to be a part of this community as well. Seems like a nice group. Whenever I post on HC, it'll be all the awful , horrible things the internet has. here, I'll go for civilized discussion. Looing forward to it

Well, Gail Simone used to post on Herochat, so it can't be that bad.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 12:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Epicurus
Nope, just for arguing with a poster called Pendaran(he seems to have mod protection on that site).

Ugh; I hate favouritism.

At least Bada and I have the good grace to hate you all equally.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 01:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote