KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones FOR PEOPLE WHO'VE READ THE BOOKS

Game of Thrones FOR PEOPLE WHO'VE READ THE BOOKS
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if the jeyne poole/sansa storyline is followed accurately...i'm not sure if i could continue watching this show.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 12:58 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's renewed my interest in it.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 04:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you got problems bruh.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 01:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Have we seen Jeyne since season one?

Also not sure how they'd work her story into the show now, since Sansa is set to marry Ramsey and her claim to Winterfell would likely be stronger than Arya's.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He's insinuating that it may be Sansa who is forced to **** Ramsey's dogs.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard

Also not sure how they'd work her story into the show now, since Sansa is set to marry Ramsey and her claim to Winterfell would likely be stronger than Arya's.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:18 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Robtard

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:22 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Last edited by Robtard on May 14th, 2015 at 10:45 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2015 10:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Last edited by Robtard on Today at 06:45 PM
calm in 3 minutes. nice. what's your secret? yoga breathing? smile

Old Post May 14th, 2015 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I forgot a bracket and didn't want to leave my post like this:

[img]http://portalpopline.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/justin-timberlake-1-300x281.jpg[/img

Yoga's great though thumb up

Old Post May 14th, 2015 11:27 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

maybe she'll just get locked in the tower to starve like lady hornwood and gets rescued unraped.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 12:02 AM
Bardock42

So, I assume Mance is dead dead in the show and Brienne is gonna be a shiny hero of rescue, yes?

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:42 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Brienne will save them all.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 03:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and die in the process, of course

Old Post May 15th, 2015 03:37 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Imagine my disappointment.

"Hey we are going to deviate from the books and some dead folks will live and some living folks will die! Permadeath can be UNMADE!"

*Me, wearing an Oberyn Martell set of footie pajamas celebrates in earnest*

"Starting RIGHT AFTER OBERYN GETS BRAIN MURDER-****ED"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 15th, 2015 03:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Am a little surprised they're seemingly bringing back Gregor as zombie-boy. Though he'll probably have less airtime than his previous self.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 05:01 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh no what if ser robert strong is going to have that dwarf's head. you know, the faux-tyrion head that qyburn took.

man that would suck

Last edited by Bashar Teg on May 16th, 2015 at 02:58 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2015 02:55 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

well i hope the show writers are pleased with themselves.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 03:00 PM
Arachnid1

The books indicated that the Nights King from last nights episode was a Stark. He was the 13th Lord Commander. I checked his entire body for an old rusted Stark sigil somewhere, but I guess that was a little bit too hopeful. Still, I liked moment he had with the new Stark Lord Commander.

The show needs to give his back story already.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 06:48 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He loved a woman who wasn't clean.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 09:15 PM