KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Discussion Thread- Manga

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Discussion Thread- Manga
Started by: The Butcher

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yungz22
judal, kouha and muu are my fav characters

Kouha's a cool kid. His sword would make Guts green with envy.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:06 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Esomark
Kouha's a cool kid. His sword would make Guts green with envy.

'why yes. yes it is

We are True Avengers

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:59 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Hakuryu is a pretty cool kid. More successful than Sasuke anyway.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:14 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well Hakuryu is certainly more justified in his actions.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 06:30 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Hakuryu is a pretty cool kid. More successful than Sasuke anyway.

Hakuryuu has more conviction than sasuke does as well. He also has created his own ideals and doesnt need to be spoonfed ideologies.
Judal on the other hand just likes to f**k shit up

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Apr 25th, 2015 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 11:38 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well things are going down with these past two chapters. Oh and then there's Judar's space adventures to look forward to as well.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 07:50 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

I thought it couldn't get any weirder after the Zagan Dungeon arc but this space adventure has outdone it.

Good to see Kougyoku again. Hope Hakuei will get more scenes as well.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 08:58 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The Sinbad manga is so cool. It is neat to see a character who realizes he is a main character chosen by destiny and he therefore takes to the role with an almost psychotic energy.

Hey man look: a war that makes use of the fact that the commanders are welding the god like powers of the Djinn. I love this manga.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 12:51 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So has anyone been keeping up with the latest chapters of Magi. Because some stuff went down and I guess Hakuryuu is kind of sort of coming around.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2015 01:25 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

A lot of the most recent chapters haven't been subbed.

Magi is about to end anyway. Sad stuff.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2015 01:38 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Why is Magi's artwork so weird in the beginning? I'm finding it hard to get used to.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:26 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Why is Magi's artwork so weird in the beginning? I'm finding it hard to get used to.

Define weird and give an example. Magi is quite stylized to the point of messiness at times.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Hard to tell what's going on/what's what.

It really is messy at times.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:41 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Magi has a decent anime adaptation if that helps any.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 01:10 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Hard to tell what's going on/what's what.

It really is messy at times.

Eh I've never had a problem with it but I'm not an art guy. It does undoubtedly get better though.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Alibaba.

(please log in to view the image)

New Alibaba.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 01:22 AM
Markness

Look at Ohtaka's first manga, Sumomomo Momomo, and you will be glad she improved from that. The art in that manga made me almost fall asleep with how underwhelming it looked.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 01:53 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

So Magi is officially getting into the final arc. The King Vessels have all been chosen from the Magi(except weirdly Yunan who might side with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kouen) and we're going into a timeskip. I wonder if we'll be able to make it to 4 pages at least. Such a shame it isn't as well known.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:39 AM
wakkawakkawakka

I've noticed that Magi's had quite a bit of time-skips during its run. But since its approaching its final arc maybe we'll get luck and it will have 2/3 arcs worth of finale like Naruto.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:43 PM
vansonbee
Isee

So where is Hakuryuu sister? Did the mom switch places and Hakuryuu ended up chopping off his sister head instead?

Too bad Sinbad didn't do Aba, would of been hot. lol

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 07:11 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I hope not. I love Hakuei. She's so adorable.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 07:36 PM