KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Discussion Thread- Manga

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Discussion Thread- Manga
Started by: The Butcher

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yeah there is a good justification for why Sinbad doesn't just immediately stop them.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 12:47 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Sinbad has mad manly love for our protagonist, hence why we're getting these long drag out multi battle stage royal, getting tired of these... but it looks like Alibaba going to pull out a bromance quote for Sinbad next chapter. :P

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 01:25 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So the long, yet surprisingly fun, debate of destiny and gods has been usurped by a final boss fight.

Didn't know that Deicide was this straightforward...and came with Weeping Angels.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:24 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antonio94
Frostwolf

I've been following Magi even now and I've to agree it's really good. Putting artstyle aside (since not everyone has the same taste), the story is really intriguing.
What I'm interested in most is the Sinbad character - a great man who can control 7 Djinns. He totally has capability to become a supreme king. But somehow, his ego is like something preventing him from understanding people. He gives me feeling of a powerful characters who think too highly of himself, he believes he's the only one who can change people's fate. It may be true that everything he does for humanity but he forgets that there are many other people who can help him side by side in his endeavor.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:38 AM
Antonio94 is currently offline Click here to Send Antonio94 a Private Message Find more posts by Antonio94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah Sinbad is a very engaging character due to his faults and screen presence wherever he is. Heck the dude is able to carry his own spin-off manga/anime.

Speaking of Sinbad, there's been even more Dei-ception going on in the manga.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 12:23 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I miss it already.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 11:21 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah I would've like to see Alladin, Alibaba, and Morgiana go on at least one more adventure...doing something silly. But otherwise the conclusion was mostly solid if a bit rushed.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:45 PM