KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rainbow Six: Siege

Rainbow Six: Siege
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Rainbow Six: Siege

So yeah, this is what we're getting instead of Patriots, I guess:

Looks pre-rendered to me, but it's still a Rainbow Six game, so that's something.

Apparently it will have a campaign too, which is nice.

Didn't see a thread for this; if there is one, pls merge/delete this one.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 08:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The video hyped me. It looked awesome. I miss Rainbow Six. Have fond memories with the franchise. Especially Vegas. Worried this is another one of Ubisofts E3 demonstration baits though.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 09:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If it wasn't for them having the Tom Clancy license, I honestly could never play a Ubisoft game and be perfectly satisfied.

I love Clancy games. Always have. The Division looks excellent too, but like you said, this could be another one of their bait and switches, and I really, really don't want to have that happen again. And ****ing Uplay.

And yeah, I miss Vegas. Vegas 2 was awesome, and it's a shame we haven't had a new one since then.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 09:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Omg!
This looks amazing! Love how the walls actually get holes on them if you shoot through...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 02:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
If it wasn't for them having the Tom Clancy license, I honestly could never play a Ubisoft game and be perfectly satisfied.

I love Clancy games. Always have. The Division looks excellent too, but like you said, this could be another one of their bait and switches, and I really, really don't want to have that happen again. And ****ing Uplay.

And yeah, I miss Vegas. Vegas 2 was awesome, and it's a shame we haven't had a new one since then.

Indeed. sad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:01 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

New video:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 12:09 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

****! ME.WANT

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 04:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Still wish we'd gotten Patriots though. It looked awesome.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:11 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:23 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah. I think Siege looks great, but Patriots had so much potential. I would have happily taken it for the current gen systems and then had Siege now.

I would have love, love, loooooved to have visceral combat and tough moral choices in a Mass Effect/Dragon Age/Witcher esque vein.

"Try to save this guy and potentially blow up a bridge if you can't disarm the bomb? Or push him over the edge and let him die to definitely save everyone."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:40 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

This game looks amazing. I love that you can breach through anywhere. Him going through the rooftop after they fortified the door was f*cking awesome.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 07:01 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I feel like this game could really benefit from some dungeons and sidequests.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 07:04 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I feel like this game could really benefit from some dungeons and sidequests.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 09:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Really hope the campaign allows that much freedom too when it's finally released.

And yeah, Patriots would have been better, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 12:06 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

This is only an MP demo.

Who knows what the SP turns out to be....

But it does look kind of neat. That's if people play the MP like that and not turn it into a shit show.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 03:55 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That's what worries me; though Tom Clancy games usually have a decent campaign mode, so i'm cautiously optimistic.

I hope its the kind of MP where the team that actually works together, has the advantage.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 09:46 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I wouldn't get my hopes up about online ****s having manners.

Having said that teams that work together will usually always win unless there is a very large skill gap, or there are other problems involved like lag.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 12:25 PM
Arachnid1

I got my beta code today. The beta starts September 24th

PWNT

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 02:41 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

For $79, I'm hoping this game has a SP campaign. There hasn't been any mention of it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 03:08 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally I thought there would be, but now... Yeah, I dunno. It's a non-buy for me if they don't have one.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 03:22 AM