KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men 3 - Possible Synopsis, Characters.

Who Should make it in X-men 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gambit 529 64.28%
Beast 115 13.97%
Angel 91 11.06%
Other 88 10.69%
Total: 823 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men 3 - Possible Synopsis, Characters.
Started by: dlbrody

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (303): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dlbrody

X-Men 3 - Possible Synopsis, Characters.

[B]So since most of you have seen X2. Let's hear what you think the story-line for X3 will be and what characters will be in it.

(Yes, we know Pheoniox will)

Old Post May 6th, 2003 10:00 PM
dlbrody is currently offline Click here to Send dlbrody a Private Message Find more posts by dlbrody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

collosus will be there. gambit.

Old Post May 6th, 2003 10:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard beast will be computer animated.But this might be wolverine last for the series because he's wolverine character might have a spin off and storm is said to be the same thing.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 01:51 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dlbrody

Wolverine will be in the next one. Jackman already said so in his interviews. It's would be stupid not to have him in it as he's plays a vital role in the series.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 05:02 PM
dlbrody is currently offline Click here to Send dlbrody a Private Message Find more posts by dlbrody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dlbrody

O.K. Guys Here's some questions that I myself would like some insight to.

1. Mutant Kids: Jubilee, Blink, Colosuss, Syryn, ShadowCat.
"Who were the rest of them?"

2. Do you think Gambit (Remy) will be in X3? They only showed his name on the computer screen.

3. Will there be a final battle with Magneto and his new crew or will there be another villian(s) (Apocalyps, Mr. Sinister, The Blob)

Old Post May 8th, 2003 05:14 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I don't think Beast will be computer animated. If you pay attention in X2, there is an interview with a 'Dr. Hank', which was the name of the Beast in the Cartoon

Old Post May 8th, 2003 05:48 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Oh and Gambit's TOTALLY gotta be there - he was so cool!

What about Morph? And new baddies - like Vertigo?

Old Post May 8th, 2003 05:49 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dlbrody

Ya, I missed that one with Hank McCoy (Beast). I'll have to see the movie again to catch that. I do believe Gambit will be in X3.

I'm surprised they don'nt include Marrow or Psylocke (Might be one of the unamed kids)

Once again!!!!! Who the hell was the Kid w/ the Blue Tounge supposed to be?

Vertigo's actually been around for quite awhile. She was part of a group (forgot thier name) which battled the X-Men in the Comix. (See old Uncanny X-Men)

I think they should throw in Apocalyps and the Four Horsemen.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 06:02 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Remember there going to be many X men movies and there around a 100 mutants that had something to with X Men there going to add a certain amount of differant mutants at certain times.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 08:57 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

First of i heard somewhere that there were gonna be 5 x-men movies, same with spider-man and to me to keep with the humans/mutants war they have to bring the Sentinels or a variation of them and leave the Phoenix saga for 4 and 5, also bring Collosus if they were to fight the Sentinels and since Phoenix "died" now they can bring The Beast as the doctor and also they should leave Magneto and The Brotherhood for the next installment or at the very least minimise their appearance to a minimum like Cyclops in X2 and i agree they should bring Gambit to see the interaction between him, rogue & iceman.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 11:04 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

the beast just has to be in it. and shadowcat will probably make a bigger performence than X2. and magneto-pyro-blue women person will be in it and mabe toad should make an appearance. collosus wasn't that big in X2 and i doubt he will ever. xaviour's brother will most likely be in it. and did anyone notice the flame bird at the end of the movie flying under the water? thats jean evolved pheonix, she will be a big part of x3 me thinks. main charactor probably pheonix fighting to control her own power and if she doesn't she'll blow up the world.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 02:22 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dlbrody

I agree that the Sentinals should be a part of X3. Colossus will be in it, his cameo was brief but awsome, he also offered to help Wolerine and crew which hints at his involvment in X3. It would be a mistake not to bring him in as he played a vital role in the X-MEN sagas, not to mention he's tough as hell. I also believe Blink will play more of a role as they showed him in X1 (Basket ball court) and X2.

Yes, The X-Men universe is quite extensive and they can bring in many characters. Toad should not come back but Sabertooth should as he and Logan have a similar past with each other. They've been at war with each other for along time and it would reveal more of his past (Logan and him worked together at one time for Stryker)

Anyways there are many possibilties. Phoenix will definetly play a huge part, they ended X3 that way for a reason.

'Nuff Said.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 03:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Too bad I don't know much about X-men, otherwise I'd understand...

Old Post May 10th, 2003 05:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Well here's a list af all thernames that were on the screen when Mystique hacked in.

Harada, Keniucho
Kane, Garrison
LeBeau, Remy,
Lensharr, Eric M.
Maddicks, Artie
Madrox, Jamie
Mahn, Xi'an Coy
Maximoff (2)
McTaggart, Kevin
Moonstar, Danielle
Munroe, Ororo

I haven't gone back and checked them off against actual mutants so the only ones I know for sure in that list are Gambit, Magneto and Storm.

Also, some of the different folders on the screen.

SYS-CO
TrackInfo
Plan-B
Sysscripts
Omega Red
Project Wideawake
Franklin Richards
Muir Island

I was very disappointed with the inclusion of Beast. I had heard that he would make a DCI cameo, so when they showed Hank in human form I was somewhat irritated.

According to a report I read, the actor playing Hank was the actor who provided the voice in the classic 90's Xmen cartoons.

As far as the plot goes, I think the Pheonix is a given and could potentially provide the main plot of the movie. The return of Jean Grey as the amnesiac Pheonix would make for a cool plot, though I thing it will probably br relegated to secondary status by something bigger, such as the Sentinals.

Catch 22!

Last edited by Catch 22 on May 10th, 2003 at 08:24 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2003 08:19 AM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Any comic book fans out there remember MARVEL'S "Secret Wars?" That would kick a bit too much ass if they made a movie based off Secret Wars. I mean it's got all the cool heroes, The Hulk, Spidey, X-men, and they all get new powers and they all fight together against the same mysterious forces that brought them there. Spider-man gets his black suit, the Hulk turns grey, what else happens? Anyone Remember?

Old Post May 10th, 2003 08:54 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I heard Chewbacca will be in X3.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 08:55 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dlbrody

Man!
I regognize alot of those names. I'd have to check the Archives.

I believe Jamie Madrox is "The Multiple Man"

Old Post May 10th, 2003 11:34 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah your right dlbrody
its' James "Jamie" Madrox.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 11:37 PM
dlbrody

CATCH 22:

Where did you get the cool info from?

Kane?? Damn that's familiar, Cable? Mutant-X? Jaugernaut?

Old Post May 10th, 2003 11:42 PM
green starr

Yeah, it does seem probable that Phoenix will appear in the next ( or following) ones. When the blackbird was about to crash I thought the phoenix thingie would happen there ( since it was in a space craft crash in the comics) but the firebird under the water and Jean's growing powers are quite heavy arguments...
As for the names on the screen; I recognize a few:

Harada, Keniucho

I think this is Sunspot, the Japanese fireweilding superhero.

Kane, Garrison

No idea. There has been a villain called cane (with a huge hook on one hand) but I doubt this is he.

LeBeau, Remy,
Lensharr, Eric M.

Well, we all know those

Maddicks, Artie

Wasn't this a Morlock? A tiny paleskinned kid with no hair and huge eyes?

Madrox, Jamie

As you said, the multiple man

Mahn, Xi'an Coy

This is Karma, from the New Mutants. I think she had dropped out by the time the team changed name to x-force.

Maximoff (2)

One of these ought to be Pietri Maximoff (or similar). The Avenger Quicksilver that were once a member of Brotherhood of Evil mutants.
Perhaps the second is his wife, wanda (Scarlet Witch)

McTaggart, Kevin

Moira McTaggarts son probably

Moonstar, Danielle

Another New Mutants member. Mirage. once had a cool power- she could induce images from the subconscious of enemies and display them. I think later they messed it up and made her just able to shoot fire arrows or some other mainstream power.

Munroe, Ororo

well.

It is cool how they let other mutants appear just a bit withouth mentioning their names and let people recognize them. I must confessed I didn't understand that the fire kid in x2 was pyro until he said it. I kept thinking it was Rusty Collins that X-Factor discovered.

I just got a glimpse of the screen when I saw it, these name I took from the previois post. Were there any more than these?

Old Post May 11th, 2003 12:31 AM
green starr is currently offline Click here to Send green starr a Private Message Find more posts by green starr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote