KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor with no hammer vs Ghost Rider

Thor with no hammer vs Ghost Rider
Started by: eaebiakuya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I have never said he is unbeatable.

And no, you clearly dont.

You know what dude, at first you were alright, clearly you're condescending **** and possibly the biggest ******* I have come across on this site.

Go **** yourself.

Also, Baiting other users & Trolling are against the rules, dont know if you were being sarcastic but yeah.
Trying to bait me into that 5 year old thread worked well, son.

Last edited by TheDude666 on Jul 4th, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 12:50 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You've never conceded a win. Even an obvious one.

Yeah, i really did.

You know what dude, at first you were alright, clearly you're condescending **** and possibly the biggest ******* I have come across on this site.
Translation: i was cool until i called you on your lazy sloppy debate style, which everyone here seems used to, but as a new guy, i found lacking. Read "The Emperor's New Clothes" for a round about analogy.
What you find condescending, BTW, was me trying to be polite while still trying to make actual points while you asterisked and joked your way through threads refusing to take any other view point as valid.

Go **** yourself.
*gasp*

Also, Baiting other users & Trolling are against the rules, dont know if you were being sarcastic but yeah.

Are you on meds?
I dont know who topped that thing, and havent posted in it. I was making a joke. A joke YOU initiated by bringing up trolling.
THIS thread however, was also topped, and YOU directly quoted ME, which is how this conversation got started.
Sorry i pissed you off.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
You've never conceded a win. Even an obvious one.

Yeah, i really did.

Translation: i was cool until i called you on your lazy sloppy debate style, which everyone here seems used to, but as a new guy, i found lacking. Read "The Emperor's New Clothes" for a round about analogy.
What you find condescending, BTW, was me trying to be polite while still trying to make actual points while you asterisked and joked your way through threads refusing to take any other view point as valid.

Go **** yourself.
*gasp*

Are you on meds?
I dont know who topped that thing, and havent posted in it. I was making a joke. A joke YOU initiated by bringing up trolling.
THIS thread however, was also topped, and YOU directly quoted ME, which is how this conversation got started.
Sorry i pissed you off.

You make me want to vomit on myself.

That is how wrong you are.

Just, no.
There is nothing worse than someone talking down to you, so please, stop it.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:35 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Consider yourself on ignore. I was told thats how best to handle these situations. I will follow that advice.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:38 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Dont worry, Im happy about that, in fact you beat me too it.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:40 PM
DarkSaint85

I'm sick of both of you.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm sick of both of you.

Sorry to hear that.
I like posting with you. Hopefully you wont put me on ignore over this debacle.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:45 PM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by MF DELPH
But in character/canon we know Thor has doubts and guilt about many of his past actions. As a matter of fact, he was such a dick at one point that Odin banished him from Asgard and turned him into Donald Blake to teach him humility in order for Thor to redeem himself. When Thor reaches his Avengers Era age I think the Penance Stare would work on him because he himself feels remorse for the actions of his past. When he was Prince Thor (Pre-Mjolnir Early 20s Thor) I think he probably was in the mindset that all his actions were justified by virtue of him being a God and a Warrior, so anything would go.

Anyway, Current Thor certainly thinks he's had wrongdoing in his past.

Except Blackheart gave details on how the Penance Stare works

(please log in to view the image)

And Blackheart by the way has been using "misdeeds" as the basis for forcibly taking ones soul.

And if you're suggesting Thor is still guilty of misdeeds, I'll have to say Penance stare wont work due to the fact Thor did learn humility.He saved lives because of his medical knowledge and skills.One is measured by his good deeds rather than his bad deeds.And Thor has done more good than bad.As for this thread, going with Thor because of the hammerless Godblast he did on Durok.He can still summon lightning from his hands or from above.And since Thor is a Norse God, those lightning bolts are considered divine by nature.Even Mephisto once felt pain because of Thor's noble soul.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:51 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Others have also said how the PS works. Thor has caused suffering, even if its his enemies:

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

And from the mouth of GR himself:

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:04 PM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Others have also said how the PS works. Thor has caused suffering, even if its his enemies:

I'm gonna go with what Blackheart said about the Penance Stare.And besides, he already said "It makes the mind relive all misdeeds at once!" Also, here's another detail about the Penance Stare.

So the Penance Stare only works against the guilty.Or should I say guilty of misdeeds.Pretty obvious what Blackheart was referring to since he's also an expert in torturing the souls of people who committed misdeeds all of their lives.Are we going to say "Blackheart insta win against Thor since he's committed misdeeds and will forcibly take his soul?" Even I wouldn't go that far in threads relating to topics of misdeeds.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:23 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 04:44 PM