KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Mid-Herald Belt Battlezone: Abhilegend vs Smurph

KMC Mid-Herald Belt Battlezone: Abhilegend vs Smurph
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Well you are wrong you said "majority" I just showed you once more that you are incorrect.

If I did not allowed the use of the clone weather because it was illegal or not does not change the fact that in the end the clone of a sunamped superman was NOT used.

So be accurate on your statements, please.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 02:40 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Well you are wrong you said "majority" I just showed you once more that you are incorrect.

If I did not allowed the use of the clone weather because it was illegal or not does not change the fact that in the end the clone of a sunamped superman was NOT used.

So be accurate on your statements, please.
Again. I agree with Delph and disagree with you.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 02:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by quanchi112
Again. I agree with Delph and disagree with you.

So you think I should have allowed the clone?

Because I did not, so you were wrong on your statement... once again. wink

I will let you have the last word as I don't want to spam the thread with the usual arguments that happen with you. smile

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 02:46 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I will let you have the last word as I don't want to spam the thread with the usual arguments that happen with you. smile
Again, the tactics undermined the whole process IMO and his. Match is over. I've said my piece.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 02:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, just let it go, guys. Over and done with.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol if everyone had him on ignore it would be a better place at the kmc.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:10 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I will say this: if I had been the sole judge of the BZ I probably would have disqualified Abhi on the basis of having a glaringly illegal strategy, which is a shame because Krypton Man on his own would probably be a match for God Cable.

Smurph was the better debater and the better strategist, IMO, but I can see how the other judges might have ruled in favor of Abhi.

Congratulations, Abhi.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 07:47 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Just to clarify:

The issue isn't only the clone. Abhi's attacks in this exchange, which were primarily contingent on what occurred during his prep, were all void because his prep was illegal. The foundation of his argument was having a sundipped Superman clone attack, then utilizing T-Vo, etc., which were all invalid because Abhi was limited to a specific version of Eradicator, Krypton Man. He conflated all versions and abilities of Eradicator into the one specific iteration of the character he actually had available to him, and his primary means of attack was the sundipped clone and feats belonging to different versions of his character not on the field. By rule all of that, the scans/feats he used for Superman and different versions of Eradicator that weren't from the specific Krypton Man version, were off limits/illegal, and shouldn't have been considered in the decision of the match. However, that made up the majority of Abhi's argument, meaning that most of his argument was nullified by default. That should have been addressed at the point where the opening posts were submitted before this match was posted, but it wasn't and was allowed to carry on into the match and left up to the judges.

The issues isn't Abhi's ability to debate, and like I said before, this is not an indictment or an insult of him or the other judges, or downplaying the capabilities of Krypton Man. The issue is, given the rules of this specific match, most of the actual details of the argument (prep, scans, etc) were illegal (broke prep rule and not pertaining to the specific character in the match) and shouldn't have been considered in the outcome, or even allowed to transpire out the gate.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 09:40 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

And at least on my part most of those scans pertaining to the use of the superclone were dismissed and unused.

Nothing abhi show related to the superclone was used at least not in my judgement. Like it was said before Krypton Man by himself is enogh to give God cable a battle.

Even with the use of T-VO for Krypton Man I gave Cable the advantage on TP

What it will be good is to define exactly when something is considered duplication and when something is not, splitting a program in percentages is not duplication. None of the parts work at a 100%

The prep time Abhi used was pretty much useless in his case with me, Existere/smurph strategy was better but like it was mentioned before KM alone is a match for GC and in the end the way the debate came down it gave me the impression that even with the mistakes, KM was a little bit more likely to have a favorable outcome.

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 11:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Just to clarify:

The issue isn't only the clone. Abhi's attacks in this exchange, which were primarily contingent on what occurred during his prep, were all void because his prep was illegal. The foundation of his argument was having a sundipped Superman clone attack, then utilizing T-Vo, etc., which were all invalid because Abhi was limited to a specific version of Eradicator, Krypton Man. He conflated all versions and abilities of Eradicator into the one specific iteration of the character he actually had available to him, and his primary means of attack was the sundipped clone and feats belonging to different versions of his character not on the field. By rule all of that, the scans/feats he used for Superman and different versions of Eradicator that weren't from the specific Krypton Man version, were off limits/illegal, and shouldn't have been considered in the decision of the match. However, that made up the majority of Abhi's argument, meaning that most of his argument was nullified by default. That should have been addressed at the point where the opening posts were submitted before this match was posted, but it wasn't and was allowed to carry on into the match and left up to the judges.

The issues isn't Abhi's ability to debate, and like I said before, this is not an indictment or an insult of him or the other judges, or downplaying the capabilities of Krypton Man. The issue is, given the rules of this specific match, most of the actual details of the argument (prep, scans, etc) were illegal (broke prep rule and not pertaining to the specific character in the match) and shouldn't have been considered in the outcome, or even allowed to transpire out the gate.
thumb up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 11:31 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Just to clarify:

Far as I can tell, the examples of clone making and T-Vo would fall under Krypton Man. Eradicator creating a cloned body of Superman to become Last Son Of Krypton during REIGN OF THE SUPERMEN was the regathering of Krypton Man incarnation's programming, and best I can tell, so was Eradicator posing as Kem-L and beating Superman in Torquasm-Vo. Eradicator using T-Vo there would be a bit of a retcon that Eradicator had it. It seems like Abhi's argument would be similar to using feats and showings from prior, weaker versions of Cable, albeit in reverse, since both Superman cloning and Kem-L impersonating were leftovers of Krypton Man.

Whether the Superman clone itself was a violation of the "No Duplication" rules is another thing.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 11:44 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Krypton Man is a specific iteration of Eradicator from that specific arc (Superman Vol. 2 to Action Comics 667). Only feats and evidence from that specific range would be valid for this specific version of the character because this specific iteration had unique properties. Like HP Doomsday for Doomsday or Supernova for Booster Gold.

Also, whether the clone was a violation of duplication or not (though it certainly was), it was certainly a violation of the prep rule, so it would still have been invalid either way.

*edit

I'm done with this, btw. What's done is done. I was just pointing out an issue in this thread.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Last edited by illadelph on Jul 4th, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 12:27 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Phuck dat chit
Smurph got robed ala Marquez vs Pacquiao III
Smurph should demand a rematch.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:55 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by leonidas
lol if everyone had him on ignore it would be a better place at the kmc.
I do it has made my life much better on here smile

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:03 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

i'm curious--what is the battlefield going to be in this low herald match that will take place eventually? smurph, any thoughts?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 04:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Krypton Man is a specific iteration of Eradicator from that specific arc (Superman Vol. 2 to Action Comics 667). Only feats and evidence from that specific range would be valid for this specific version of the character because this specific iteration had unique properties. Like HP Doomsday for Doomsday or Supernova for Booster Gold.

Also, whether the clone was a violation of duplication or not (though it certainly was), it was certainly a violation of the prep rule, so it would still have been invalid either way.

*edit

I'm done with this, btw. What's done is done. I was just pointing out an issue in this thread.

Then perhaps you should read carefully my argument. A portion of Krypton Man used T-vo and I don't give a phuck about how much time passed in between, its still usable for Krypton Man. You don't like it, I don't care. But passing your own objections like they are ABSOLUTE TRUTH? No thanks.

Originally posted by "Id"
Personally I thought Smurph won this match, but congrats to Abhi. Good luck defending your reign.

Thanks for the underhanded compliment.

Originally posted by "Id"
Phuck dat chit

Says the guy who brought up True Legion in a meta level tourney.

erm

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And LMAO @ quanchi. What a bitter, bitter man, following me everywhere like a little dog and trying to catch my attention.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:20 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by abhilegend

Says the guy who brought up True Legion in a meta level tourney.

erm

Rogue is a powerhouse. Hell she recently absorbed the powers of every superhero on Earth. Who could miss the opportunity to tap into Legion if they had the proper plan, and legal rights to do so.

But yes, Smurph did agree on a match where the legality of your prep should have been questioned, or at least challenge the rule for clarification over the use of prep time.

But since he is not crying about it, I wont either.

Last edited by "Id" on Jul 5th, 2014 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:40 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So..........don't cry over it? I did what I thought was legal, just as you did. I brought a herald in a herald level tourney and you brought a damn abstract in a meta level tourney. Both were deemed legal by several judges and both were questioned a lot by other people.

So in short, keep in mind about stones and glass houses.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:59 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Phuck dat chit

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 06:08 AM