KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs Darth Malgus

Revan vs Darth Malgus
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Revan vs Darth Malgus

both at there peak

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:24 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus with mid difficulty I guess.

I don't see Revan taking any rounds though but he obviously doesn't get shit on

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:24 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Malgus with mid difficulty I guess.

I don't see Revan taking any rounds though but he obviously doesn't get shit on
Well since YOU said that I guess it would be the opposite of that

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:26 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

Malgus

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:26 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Revan has no saber feats that put him on par with Malgus. I know Ant would say "HE KILLED TONS OF SITH AND SLAUGHTERED ARMIES", but we've seen Malgus tool Jedi and he would've killed his own Sith warriors to sate his bloodlust.

Malgus's force abilities aren't that different from Revan's either.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:29 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Revan has no saber feats that put him on par with Malgus. I know Ant would say "HE KILLED TONS OF SITH AND SLAUGHTERED ARMIES", but we've seen Malgus tool Jedi and he would've killed his own Sith warriors to sate his bloodlust.

Malgus's force abilities aren't that different from Revan's either.
Okay yep, ur debating in Malgus's favor...Revan wins with out a doubt

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:32 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

[B]Revan has no saber feats that put him on par with Malgus. I know Ant would say "HE KILLED TONS OF SITH AND SLAUGHTERED ARMIES", but we've seen Malgus tool Jedi and he would've killed his own Sith warriors to sate his bloodlust.

lol @ making a fanfictional feat for Darth Malgus to equivalent to the 100+ Sith slaughtered on the Star Forge.
You should rather be pointing to Darth Malgus' performance against the Sith Strike Team in The Old Republic.
Before I make a judgment, does anyone care to list Darth Malgus' Force Resistance or tanking feats?
He fits all the other requirements of a Juggernaut to overcome Revan, besides that one:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...overview/97192/ (This is not completed, but the Juggernaut section is.)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jun 18th, 2014 at 02:46 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Beating featless fodder is nice, but Malgus has done the same thing in the Jedi temple no less. Who cares how many he beat, honestly. Malgus has done the same thing and still fought a more powerful opponent, and killed even Jedi during that same fight as well

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:46 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

1. They are not fodder. They are stated to be "very skilled" Sith with a large arsenal of Force powers ranging from Force Lightning to Force Drain.
2. Darth Malgus is shown only killing about 5 Jedi in that trailer...and I would hardly put them on pair with the Dark Jedi amped. erm
3. The more you kill, the more impressive. Why? Because it's the more chances you have to die, but the more chances you come superior. If you kill 100+, that is surely a repetitive demonstration you are a high tier character, and are extremely difficult to be beaten. If you just kill 5? Hardly impressive, and not a fair demonstration you can repeat it 20 more times. wink

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jun 18th, 2014 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

100 fodder sith troopers

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:52 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Beating featless fodder is nice, but Malgus has done the same thing in the Jedi temple no less. Who cares how many he beat, honestly. Malgus has done the same thing and still fought a more powerful opponent, and killed even Jedi during that same fight as well

Malgus beat a few mook jedi in the temple. Revan beat an army of mook sith. Who cares how many he beat? uhhh anyone who knows anything....It doesn't matter how terrible these sith were, fighting them takes energy. The more there are the more energy it takes. Its not like that just because they are "featless" that Revan can just walk through the,, he still has to fight them and yes Revan single handedly took on an army. That is leagues above Malgus killing about 3 mook jedi before fighting Ven

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:53 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Very skilled at being fodder and their force abilities mean jack shit if they weren't skilled enough to use them and lack feats to prove their effectiveness and power in combat.

quote:
2. Darth Malgus is shown only killing about 5 Jedi in that trailer...and I would hardly put them on pair with the Dark Jedi amped

Malgus would be amped in a similar condition. Also his defeat of Zallow is more impressive than Revan's game mechanics in killing tons of featless fodder soldiers

quote:
The more you kill, the more impressive. Why? Because it's the more chances you have to die, but the more chances you come superior. If you kill 100+, that is surely a repetitive demonstration you are a high tier character, and are extremely difficult to be beaten.

Not when you have game mechanics, and the fact that none of them have any feats to suggest that they can do anything else than be light saber food for your character thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:53 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Malgus beat a few mook jedi in the temple. Revan beat an army of mook sith. Who cares how many he beat? uhhh anyone who knows anything....It doesn't matter how terrible these sith were, fighting them takes energy. The more there are the more energy it takes. Its not like that just because they are "featless" that Revan can just walk through the,, he still has to fight them and yes Revan single handedly took on an army. That is leagues above Malgus killing about 3 mook jedi before fighting Ven

He took an army in a game, lol. Malgus defeated Jedi in a pitched battle and still defeated the strongest Jedi as well. There is nothing impressive about Revan's game mechanics. Lol @ Revan beating an army, you mean the player that controls Revan?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:55 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan Invidially killed Several sith at one time, he didn't kill an army of force sensitives individually

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:56 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lol @ making a fanfictional feat for Darth Malgus to equivalent to the 100+ Sith slaughtered on the Star Forge.
You should rather be pointing to Darth Malgus' performance against the Sith Strike Team in The Old Republic.
Before I make a judgment, does anyone care to list Darth Malgus' Force Resistance or tanking feats?
He fits all the other requirements of a Juggernaut to overcome Revan, besides that one:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...overview/97192/ (This is not completed, but the Juggernaut section is.)
In deceived Malgus got stabbed through the side and while spinning away so the blade cut its way out of his body. So large gash in his side, he keeps fighting as through nothing happened.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:57 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Inb4 Ant digs out ten trillion quotes.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:57 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Very skilled at being fodder

thumb down Very skilled compared to Jedi/Sith of that era. Note that this era is said to be even more the prime of the Jedi then the Clone Wars.
quote:
and their force abilities mean jack shit if they weren't skilled enough to use them[/quote
Oh, they used them. wink There telekensis is capable of sealing doors shut to the point where it is said it is a "great force."
[quote]and lack feats to prove their effectiveness and power in combat.

They are superior to your average powerful Jedi Knight, and have combat feats to prove such.
quote:
Malgus would be amped in a similar condition.

So? Revan wasn't. He was actually *affected* by the nexus, being the "Champion of the Light."
quote:
Also his defeat of Zallow is more impressive than Revan's game mechanics in killing tons of featless fodder soldiers

Not at all, however that hardly matters. Wiping the floor with one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history 9 times is *much* greater then Malgus' feat. Hell, Revan would do the same to Zallow too if he could do it to amped!Malak.
quote:
Not when you have game mechanics

You are now on my ignore list. Great idea Neph. thumb up
I have provided proof time and time again through various works that it is not game mechanics, and it is confirmed of the slaughter from various publications and authors.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 02:59 AM
WildBantha88

He took an army in a game, lol. Malgus defeated Jedi in a pitched battle and still defeated the strongest Jedi as well. There is nothing impressive about Revan's game mechanics. Lol @ Revan beating an army, you mean the player that controls Revan?
In a cut scene Malak orders the entire army to on the starforge to attack Revan. Then all the apprentices. And then Revan beat Malak the strongest guy. So yea game mechanics not included, Revan beat an army

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:00 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with Carthage, ant has no life if he would look through piles of books for just several quotes

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:00 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by WildBantha88
In deceived Malgus got stabbed through the side and while spinning away so the blade cut its way out of his body. So large gash in his side, he keeps fighting as through nothing happened.

I mean tanking in terms of telekentic/lightning attacks.
Revan is scripted to blow back a premature Nox/Wrath who have already demonstrated, to my knowledge, better resistance feats then Malgus. wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:01 AM