KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs Darth Malgus

Revan vs Darth Malgus
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

TOR protagonists = greatest jedi\sith\soldier\bounty hunters of all time, anyone else agree?

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 08:18 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 08:21 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Greatest Soldier and Bounty Hunter is plausible imo.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

No the greatest soldier Is Rex and greatest bounty hunter is boba fett

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 08:48 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Neither have done anything even remotely comparable. Boba maybe, but definitely not Rex.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 08:52 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the Champ was beating Sith as early as Dromund Kaas, when they were green and barely had any equipment. He goes on to beat some of the toughest Jedi and Sith of the age.

And the Havoc Commander takes out tanks and giant war droids and Sith and huge monsters and whole Imperial bases and entire squads of the Empire's best practically solo.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jun 18th, 2014 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok I understand, but Boba nearly killed mace windu 3 times, he fought vader and survived the encounter, he beat down rahm kota, and many more jedi, he was considered to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy and he lead the mandalorians during the yuzzhan vong war and he trained Jaina Solo. I'm sure boba can kill the jedi "that slaughtered a 100 mandos", plus, champion of the great hunt killed a few jedi and sith, who cares how strong they where, Boba almost killed Galen Marek during the battle of kamino. The only reason boba didn't kill him was because Proxy turned himself into Jango and he got distracted. COTGH is either equal to or less then Boba. I'm pretty sure the champ is probably equal to Skirita.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 09:19 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
1. They are not fodder. They are stated to be "very skilled" Sith with a large arsenal of Force powers ranging from Force Lightning to Force Drain.
2. Darth Malgus is shown only killing about 5 Jedi in that trailer...and I would hardly put them on pair with the Dark Jedi amped. erm
3. The more you kill, the more impressive. Why? Because it's the more chances you have to die, but the more chances you come superior. If you kill 100+, that is surely a repetitive demonstration you are a high tier character, and are extremely difficult to be beaten. If you just kill 5? Hardly impressive, and not a fair demonstration you can repeat it 20 more times. wink
the stormtroopers and scout troopers on endor where not considered "fodder" they where considered "the best legion in the galaxy" yet they lost to several rebel commandos and an army of teddy bears. So I don't see your point

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 09:22 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So Ant, any changes on your thoughts about Malgus vs Revan?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 11:30 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I was actually always leaning toward Darth Malgus. He ultimately fits my juggernaut standards:
You can checkout a rough draft of an overview here: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...overview/97192/

Though, once again, I confirm my suspicions it will be incredibly close regardless of the victor.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 11:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nice thread so far Ant thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wow that is.... that is really sad that you wrote that, Ant. no expression

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 11:49 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
Wow that is.... that is really sad that you wrote that. no expression

I'm not even done it yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Nephthys
Wow that is.... that is really sad that you wrote that, Ant. no expression

lol, it's definitely the lesser of his Revan threads.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 12:49 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
lol, it's definitely the lesser of his Revan threads.

Meh, it gets the point across.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 03:54 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ant I don't mean to offend you, but do you have a life?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 04:43 PM
McP

Malgus and Revan at their peak... who is stronger now?

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 04:28 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I was actually always leaning toward Darth Malgus. He ultimately fits my juggernaut standards:
You can checkout a rough draft of an overview here: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...overview/97192/

Though, once again, I confirm my suspicions it will be incredibly close regardless of the victor.

Well Malgus still fits all of these requirements.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 04:32 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

That thread was so bad.

Revan prolly wins depending partially on incarnation, though.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 04:43 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Lmfao @ that thread.

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 04:47 PM