KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » UNIVERSEBREAKERS: Who Are They?

UNIVERSEBREAKERS: Who Are They?
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 12:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

SENTRY

LIES!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 12:54 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.SunKing

SENTRY

lawlz.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 12:59 AM
Mr.SunKing is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.SunKing a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.SunKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Pym and Richards

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 01:36 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

SENTRY
big grin

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:09 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by MF DELPH
I distinctly remember that universe's Monitor being present within that universe right after Monarch's containment breach alongside a plant. It wasn't completely destroyed.

Ah, yes. The monitor's force-field spared that plant.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Magog
Beyonder ...the real one

Even not pre-retcon versions of the Beyonder can (and have) easily destroy a universe.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 12:48 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Captain Atom.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 12:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Insane Genus Vell
Infnity Man (well when Mordru had half his power B5 stated he could

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 01:36 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by beatboks
Insane Genus Vell
Infnity Man (well when Mordru had half his power B5 stated he could

You mean Infinite man?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 01:45 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Pretty sure you mean Infinite Man, not Infinity Man. Remember that those are different characters.

Infinity Man is nowhere near being a universe buster, he's a trans-level character, even though he technically should be far above since i remember New Gods v1 #19 (pre-crisis issue which remained canon post-crisis) confirming that he's the very embodiment of the source and the anti life equation, who are confirmed universal powers (the source being multiversal).

Edit: Oh well, Abhi beat me to it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 01:45 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Lords of Orders and Chaos have destroyed a universe, haven't they?

And ZH Parallax and Extant.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 01:47 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And Time Trapper.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 01:50 PM
operator616

@Abhi: They created universes as shown in Dr Fate v2 #6. Same series, in Dr Fate v2 #10, lords of chaos take credit for the destruction of the universe:

http://i.imgur.com/7pPlihW.jpg

This is one example where Lords of Chaos/Lords of Order are given credit for sustaining (or destroying the universe).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 01:55 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by operator616
@Abhi: They created universes as shown in Dr Fate v2 #6. Same series, in Dr Fate v2 #10, lords of chaos take credit for the destruction of the universe:

http://i.imgur.com/7pPlihW.jpg

This is one example where Lords of Chaos/Lords of Order are given credit for sustaining (or destroying the universe).

Thanks. Anybody else from DC who has destroyed a universe post-crisis?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:01 PM
operator616

Apart from the ones you mentioned, yes, of course there are. In fact, if you think a bit harder you'll come up with other examples yourself.

Also, im confused about something: Are we mentioning people who have actually destroyed a universe or also including the ones who can (in which case, the list would be really long)?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:11 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Apart from the ones you mentioned, yes, of course there are. In fact, if you think a bit harder you'll come up with other examples yourself.

Also, im confused about something: Are we mentioning people who have actually destroyed a universe or also including the ones who can (in which case, the list would be really long)?

I'm really drawing a blank on the people who have destroyed a universe in DC post-crisis. Help me out bro.

No, just the people who have destroyed a universe.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:16 PM
operator616

So i suppose you don't remember the time when Fate, Highfather, Darkseid, Etrigan and Orion destroyed a universe from CO? Or Mxy destroying all reality, or the Godwave destroying all reality, or Imperiex.

Tim Hunter's darker self was going on destroying realities, Lucifer destroyed a dimension, Void destroyed and recreated all realities in WS, Jenny Quantum absorbed a universe, Krona in Trinity (and JLA/Avengers).

Give me time to think of more, specially the not well-known ones because i know there are more.

Last edited by operator616 on Jun 22nd, 2014 at 02:54 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:41 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So i suppose you don't remember the time when Fate, Highfather, Darkseid, Etrigan and Orion destroyed a universe from CO? Or Mxy destroying all reality, or the Godwave destroying all reality, or Imperiex.

Tim Hunter's darker self was going on destroying realities, Lucifer destroyed a dimension, Void destroyed and recreated all realities in WS, Jenny Quantum absorbed a universe, Krona in Trinity (and JLA/Avengers).

Give me time to think of more, specially the not well-known ones because i know there are more.

Well, Cinque of Power was the first one that jumped into mind but that was several characters. Mxy and Tim Hunter are well known for destroying universes. I knew about Godwave and Imperiex. What I find funny is that sundipped Superman overpowering B13+imperiex is still considered to be not that great of a feat.

Void in Armageddon is a good choice too.

Krona destroyed a universe in Trinity? I thought he only destroyed it in JLA/Avengers?

Please do.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 02:56 PM
operator616

He destroyed a universe in Trinity too. Specifically his past self who was an embodiment of an entire universe (the one which grew inside the cosmic egg, the one from the JLA/Avengers crossover and which was later featured in an arc of Morrison's JLA):

http://i.imgur.com/Utc8KSu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mwsUZLM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SNL5Gje.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bKeAH4p.jpg

Krona basically casually oneshotted a universe.

Ill reference the others in a while later.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 09:25 PM