KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Predator (2018)

The Predator (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I can agree that Comedians can do good Serious but are tey still going with the Predator in the Suburbs for this movie?

Suppose to be not happening the "Predator in the suburbs" and then you find some places saying it is

so who the **** knows.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 04:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They should just go with it and just make it the next Key and Peele movie.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 05:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

They should just go with it and just make it the next Key and Peele movie.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 10:17 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
He's not black enough to die off early.. lol

is he famous enough to last long??? big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 08:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is he famous enough to last long??? big grin

Touche! Probably not..

Old Post Jan 9th, 2017 12:23 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

he would be if they titled it Key&Peele Vs Predator.

...Nah they still wouldn't survive it.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2017 12:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 06:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Cool.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 11:29 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fred Dekker says The Predator will include foul language and breathless action!

http://www.predator4-movie.com/news...eathless-action

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 12:29 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Soo.. an R rating?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 01:27 AM
Flyattractor

And then they go and do THIS!

They put a kid in it....Fuhhh

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 06:30 PM
juggerman

Nope. Nope. All the nope.

I guess it depends on the roll and context of the.....

NOPE

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 06:15 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its going to have a kid in it and i bet it's going to be set around Christmas time, Shane Black loves movies set around that time

noticed he's also reused a slogan from Iron Man 3 for the poster, "you'll never see him coming"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 06:22 AM
Flyattractor

Starting to sound like "You wont' be seeing this Movie".

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 07:26 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Maybe it's a different type of....predator.

A Quandator! wink

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 04:04 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
A Quandator! wink

I can think of nothing more hideous and vile. sick

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 04:14 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Maybe it's a different type of....predator.

A Quandator! wink

Then this will probably be the sequel in the VS mode..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 07:30 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A leak on some plot details

http://www.predator4-movie.com/news...leaked-spoilers

quote:
According to a fresh post by SplashReport, one of their readers were privileged with access to The Predator script, or were close enough to someone who was. That reader essentially divulged the film's plot outline as well as names and roles of key cast members.

Boyd Holbrook is Lieutenant Quinn McKenna (characters name might change), an elite soldier suffering from serious PTSD now working covert ops around the world. His team is trying to assassinate a drug lord in Cuba when the story begins.

Jacob Tremblay is Rory McKenna. The estranged 12-year-old son of Quinn Mckenna who lives with his mother. He’s an autistic genius who gets bullied at school.

Olivia Munn is Casey Brackett. She’s a science professor at Berkeley who’s an expert in Evolutionary biology. Basically the Amy Adams character from Arrival in the Predator universe.

Sterling K. Brown is CIA Agent Traeger. He works for an off-the-book organization who’s known the Predator’s existence for a while. He captures Lt. McKenna and recruits to help investigate the situation.

The story takes places 30 years after the events of the first and second movies. A predator spacecraft crashes in Cuba during covert ops run by Lt. McKenna. Before being captured by the CIA and Traeger, he sends part of the downed Predator armor by mail to his son Rory. After the supposedly “comatose” Predator is revived, a race for the missing tech brings all the characters together face-to-face with something much more nefarious… THE PREDATOR 2.0 A ten feet tall genetically enhanced and more advanced Predator who will crash the McKenna family reunion in suburbia.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 12:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Take it with a grain of salt obviously.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 12:18 AM
juggerman

Originally posted by Kazenji
A leak on some plot details

http://www.predator4-movie.com/news...leaked-spoilers

Was feeling it until the "Predator 2.0" part. Predators are freaking terrifying on their own. They ****ing cloak and hunt you down with superior alien tech. It can pick you off while you take a piss without you ever knowing it was there and then it'll rip your ****ing spine out and mount it on it's wall. They can see your body heat so good luck trying to hide and if all that isn't bad enough they are monstrous! Freakishly big, freakishly strong and freakishly fast(unless they are uncloaked for some reason) so good luck if they decide to fight you h2h. AND THEN! AND THEN! AND THEN!!!!!!!! The bastards are sore losers!!!! If they do lose.... THEY BLOW UP... Cheap bitches!!

Why the hell do we ever need an upgrade to that shit? I feel like it's just gonna be a giant FrankenPred running around like a goof Jason X style sad

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 06:15 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote