KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Predator (2018)

The Predator (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Picture of the cast & a confirmation it being rated R

http://www.screengeek.net/2017/02/2...ating-revealed/

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 02:22 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Lotta brothers in that pic.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 06:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's good to see they're finally making reboots that nobody wants or asked for. I just hope a new MacGyver series is in the works.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 06:21 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's good to see they're finally making reboots that nobody wants or asked for. I just hope a new MacGyver series is in the works.

This isn't a full blown reboot as it has been noted this movie takes place after Predator 1 & 2.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 07:16 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by riv6672
Lotta brothers in that pic.

Cool by me... SICK OF THE HOLLYWOOD WHITE OUT! confused

I welcome some fresh faces. I sometimes get tired of seeing people I recognize from many, many other movies. Aside from Olivia Munn and Key I don't really know who the others are.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 02:35 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jake Busey's been added

http://screenrant.com/predator-shane-black-jake-busey/

haven't seen him in anything since Starship Troopers.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 08:35 AM
riv6672

He was in an old movie called Tomcats i've seen a couple times. He played a spree killer turned evil spirit in The Frighteners (before SST).
Most recently he played Sex Machine in From Dusk Till Dawn-The Series.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 11:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Arnold didn't like what was offered for him

http://www.screengeek.net/2017/04/0...n-the-predator/

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

First look at the Predator's on set

http://www.predator4-movie.com/news...ks-the-predator

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
We were provided with plot details a few months back (but sadly had to remove them at the request of the studio) which explained that there will be two different Predators in the film; one of the classic variety and one which has been genetically modified and enhanced. From what we've gathered, the classic Predators will attempt to eradicate this abomination but may need to team up with the Human detachment to do so. However those details of teaming up remain cloudy. What we know for sure is that the film will involve two different types of Predator and that the one faction will indeed be sent on a mission to undo the genetic tampering of Human scientists.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 06:59 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Hm.. if that's true the plot sounds epically stupid.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 10:26 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Pred looks like he's throwing gang signs. laughing MFAO!!!

Old Post May 15th, 2017 10:26 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Hm.. if that's true the plot sounds epically stupid.

Yeah... You'd think they learned from AvP that Human Pred team ups don't work.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 15th, 2017 01:42 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Despite them getting that idea from the comic with Machiko Noguch.

Last edited by Kazenji on May 15th, 2017 at 01:48 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2017 01:43 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Doesn't matter, it clearly doesn't translate to the screen very well.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 15th, 2017 01:50 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or maybe it would translate well to screen but the people involved **** it up.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 02:05 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Possibly. I don't know, something about it just doesn't jive with me.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 03:11 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Possibly. I don't know, something about it just doesn't jive with me.

Yeah, I'm kind of with Khazra on this one.

Well, oh well. Gonna drop expectations big time for this one.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 04:51 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not sure what's so great about Shane Black personally besides getting lots of praise.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:01 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

*scratches head*

Uummm is the Predator wearing army pants?

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:08 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its called CAMOUFLAGE Esau. In the jungle he would be practically INVISIBLE!!! Well at least from the waist down anyway.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote