KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Predator (2018)

The Predator (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its a sequel, Ignore the title of the thread it hasn't been updated in a while.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2016 03:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Its a sequel, Ignore the title of the thread it hasn't been updated in a while.

Is it a continuation of Predators or just another sort of separate film? Or is it retconning Predators and acting as a sequel to the first or 2nd Predator?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 12:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
or just another sort of separate film?

This one i'm going with... from what i've read about it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 01:15 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 06:33 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I like this idea if it is an immediate follow up to the original film with another Predator showing up immediately after.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 05:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'd like to see Dutch in current day, retired, having to face a Predator once again but this time under different circumstances.

Maybe Danny Glover and Arnold team up? Happy Dance

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 11:17 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I would like to see Arnold again. Call it nostalgia call it what you will but gosh darnit I'd get behind that.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 02:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well FOX announced a release date for the film, can't wait.

March 2nd 2018.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02...venant-and-more

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 08:00 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is a long time to wait.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 03:37 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea I'm not a fan of studios telling us a release date so far out.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 03:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yea I'm not a fan of studios telling us a release date so far out.
Yeah, it isn't even coming out at the end of next year. Too far away.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 03:46 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Arnold Schwarzenegger to meet with Shane Black to discuss potential casting in The Predator (Predator 4)!

http://www.scified.com/news/arnold-...ator-predator-4

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 05:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I would like to see Arnie back.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 03:25 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

With the comics Dutch got health effects similar to radiation from exposure to the explosion of the Jungle Hunter's Self-Destruct Device and was sent to a hospital and later escapes.

Wonder if they'll use that.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 05:42 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Yeah, if it's done right I probably wouldn't mind seeing Arnie return, seeing as he was so crucial in the first film.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 12:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

This really doesn't need Arnie.
The last 2 Pred movies were enjoyable without him.
An ageing, obsolete Terminator was credible enough but an old Dutch versing a Predator is stretching.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 12:43 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Depends how big the role is.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 01:00 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

True.
But if it's a cameo...why bother?
The franchise doesn't need Dutch.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 01:11 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, if it's done right I probably wouldn't mind seeing Arnie return, seeing as he was so crucial in the first film.
Correctly if it is done right which is easier said than done. I've always favored the Predator films so I have optimism.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 03:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Don't know why I'm supposed to care about this. Just because something should be easily made doesn't it will. All you need to do is look back and see how much they ****ed up the alien and predator series. There's no reason to expect that we'll get anything better than a shitty alien sequel or an alien vs predator movie. I'm a die hard fan of these properties but the writers, directors and studios have everything to prove and convince me of. As of now, I expect nothing but shit from both the, aliens and predator fanchise

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 10:14 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote