KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CORUSCANT'S CRUNCHY CHAOS CLUB - NOW OPEN!!

CORUSCANT'S CRUNCHY CHAOS CLUB - NOW OPEN!!
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

CORUSCANT'S CRUNCHY CHAOS CLUB - NOW OPEN!!

Well, what a ruthless ending by Dim of my beautiful underwater Tavern. It's flooded and a young Sando Aquamonster has now made it's nest in it. All thanks to Dim. And I was about to nickname her Dim the Merciful...

Anyway, I had enough of the rural environment with all the cattle trouble these days. Time to live the fast life on Coruscant.

Bigger bar, bigger offices. I have offices for myself (the biggest one of course with the Wall of Shame), then next to me is Gundy's with a direct link to the kitchen, Finti's office with opens to the bar and Ush's office looks out over the bar. Another office ist still under construction, it leads to the stage, this is hopefully to be Edna's if she accepts the job of Head of Entertainment. She did an excellent job at 1000 posts.

New aim of this one: 2000 posts. So all suck up to Dim the Merciful please.

Enjoy and may the queeq be with you. evil face

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:36 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh, I forgot. An emergency operation allowed us to bring the precious skeleton closet along. My feet got wet but at least the closet's intact. It's situated in an superbly secret spot this time. AND!!!!! I made it soundproof.

As for the rest: nothing's off topic and the Plan is unfolding.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:52 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Finti is pleased with his new office built by non EU carpenters. His office is full off Star Wars posters, and of course dairy posters and pictures of sane Norwegian cows.
Drinks are on the house and milkshakes from the cows on the pictures(amazing pictures laughing out loud ).
Oh and the juke box is even better "THIS TIME AROUND"smile
Who played that song?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 01:34 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

At least the all the evidence was destroyed. And I don't think the center of the stange is a good place to hide that closet queeq.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I'd be honoured to frequent your establishment sir. And no I won't be telling any more lewd jokes! (They're never funny when you have to explain)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:14 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And she never got it in the end....

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:15 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I know!

I felt funny all day yesterday - it didn't come across as lewd did it? First impressions and all that....

"Oh oh, hear comes moggy! Take the scary man away please mommy".

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:20 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Poor moggy....don't feel too bad old boy, I've had my share of jokes fall flat here too. smile

Awesome set-up, queeq darling....oh, thanks for the hot tub and heated towel rack in my super deluxe office...what a sweet evil master you are ! laughing out loud And I'm glad you saved the skeleton closet, thats certainly the most important item. evil face

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 03:09 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey did somebody remember toget Derek out before Dim blew the place to smithereens?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:08 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Re: ...

I wanna know why I don't get an office. Just call be Norm, and I'll sit down here at the end of the bar. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

You don't get an office since you're not staff. You just sit here, drink and NOT pay your tabs. And I did take everything from the bar, all the evidence is in a safe lace. My lawyers will be contacting you. laughing out loud

Happy you like it, bigger, better, more dynamic. Soon the plastci dancing tubes will be installed so the ladies can entertain us. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:30 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ladies? Since there are only three ladies who frequent this bar, I hope you are not suggesting that we provide this entertainment!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:33 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Errrrrr..... perhaps I should leave the entertainment over to you. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:35 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

That may be wise! Anyway gotta fly! Important things to do today!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:39 PM
Ratcat

Um, not sure I like the idea of that entertainment.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:41 PM
queeq
Chaos

Nice nose.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:41 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I heard that!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

At least I GIVE you compliments. laughing out loud

And RC, you're not turning into a bore now, do you?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:44 PM
Ratcat

No, just not sure I want to see Dim or Gundy stuffed in a tube for your titilation...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:48 PM
queeq
Chaos

Mine? All I do is for my guests. I HAVE my personal entertainment.

And they're not stuffed. They are air holes. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:52 PM