KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CORUSCANT'S CRUNCHY CHAOS CLUB - NOW OPEN!!

CORUSCANT'S CRUNCHY CHAOS CLUB - NOW OPEN!!
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Don't worry people. These imperial entanglements are only a formality. I had lunch wil good ole Palpy and we're fine here. It's only the JC that can pose some problems, but Palpy said he may know how to get rid of them. evil face

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 01:56 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Re: ...

Imperial drinks sounds like EU, no way, I`m in charge off the drinks. Glen Dagobah ale it is and milkshakes from not imperial cows, but sane Norwegian cows.smile
Small jawa peper shots to goevil face

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 01:58 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Finti is truly the best bartender a Club Owner could wish for.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:02 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, well, just PRETEND to serve Imperial Beverages, yeah?

Heck, this job is going to be even more difficult than before...

Shame this wasn't on the DS, queeq. I had a hwole plotworked out... I'm still upset they didn't letyou make the final post at the old bar, like I'd managed to carefully arrange...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Just doing my job queeq
*Finti stuffs a blue flag with some yellow stars in a circle on it into a bon fire*smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:12 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Don't sweat it, Ush. It's okay, I don't mind.

As for the DS, I just couldn't come up with a good name. I'll think of one for the next time and you can play your plot.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:12 AM
Ratcat

CORUSCANT'S CRUNCHY CHAOS CLUB - NOW OPEN!!

Gawsh, this is just fun. Defecting Gungan operatives working for the Empire.
Wire tapping chefs.
Whatever are we to expect next????

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:19 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your arrest, if you keep defaming an accredited member of the Imperial Security Bureasu, who has never worked for alien scum in his life.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:21 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

More than you can possibly imagine. evil face

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

My answer had more weight behind it.

At this rate of posting, we'll hit the target in a month, you know.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:25 AM
queeq
Chaos

Okay, well, you were a bit faster than me. And target in a month sounds fine to me. At least we can demonstrate the power of this team. evil face

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh...oh...oh..

I feel so bad. I just shot that guy down in the Spider Man/Advanced physics thread... I thought he was coming on tough and strong, but it turns out not...

Oh, I feel SO bad... I am nasty...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:31 AM
queeq
Chaos

Apologise! NOW! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I posted a softer reply...

On the other hand, I have restarted UBH's dream of a linkage between this forum and NJO... though I think he wanted more... but karmically, I am equal, I think.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well, go back then and apologise again.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But I was right...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:44 AM
Ratcat

Um, so how do I get a drink around here. Throws 2000 Imperial Credits on the bar.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:59 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

THEY will do. Serve him immediately!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 03:12 AM
Ratcat

*Pokes tongue out at queeq*

Like to see you say my imperial money is worthless now barkeep!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 03:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'll be surprised what queeq can pull off... but he'll play it smart, I suspect.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 03:21 AM