KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The New King Of The Trans Tier is.....

The New King Of The Trans Tier is.....
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Runner with the gem was thrashing Thanos and he toyed with Surfer like he was nothing. I can see an argument made for him being extremely high on the tier. If I had to choose someone, it would be Tyrant or Gorr.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Runner with the gem was thrashing Thanos and he toyed with Surfer like he was nothing. I can see an argument made for him being extremely high on the tier. If I had to choose someone, it would be Tyrant or Gorr.

How are Gorr, and Tyrant in the Trans tier based on feats? Those two aren't Trans tier at all. It should also be noted that the Space gem could make Captain America a High Herald.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by carver9

Runner didn't have the gem when he toyed with surfer

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:54 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

The Runner vs Gorr

That would be a great battle imo

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 02:57 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
The Runner vs Gorr

Runner doesnt have enough feats and also Mark Gruenwald destroyed The Runners rep with his cartoonish take on the character.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:00 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Runner vs Gorr

Why would you think that?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:00 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Either Prime or Phalanx Ultron

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:10 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Either Prime or Phalanx Ultron

Finally. thumb up

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:19 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Forgot about Ultron.....I deserve to be stoned to death for blasphemy.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:24 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Forgot about Ultron.....I deserve to be stoned to death for blasphemy.
i agree

stick out tongue

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:26 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Pym, you're so charming.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:35 AM
DarkSaint85

Just like his Namesake

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 07:11 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Thanos was never the "king" of the trans tier.erm

If anyone from the trans list deserves to be proclaimed monarch of that tier, then it's Jenny Quantum. Although why she was put in that tier when her feats border more on skyfather/Abstract level is beyond me.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 09:12 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Billy Bob Thornton though.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 09:18 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Epicurus
Thanos was never the "king" of the trans tier.erm

If anyone from the trans list deserves to be proclaimed monarch of that tier, then it's Jenny Quantum. Although why she was put in that tier when her feats border more on skyfather/Abstract level is beyond me.

What about Amazo?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 09:19 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about Amazo?

What about him?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 09:42 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Put him up against any trans tier in a fight, and he should be at least equal, no?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 09:45 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harbinger
Pretty sure Zemo is only listed as a high herald on the tiers list.
Given the tiers, either Prime or King Thor.
EDIT: Here's the list:
Tier 4 - Trans. Tier (Sub-Skyfather)
Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Amazo is below skyfather? Even DP Tyrant is skyfathery level.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 12:41 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

obviously the sun god given his beat down of hulk.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Probably GA Superboy prime.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:31 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote