KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The New King Of The Trans Tier is.....

The New King Of The Trans Tier is.....
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

The superman that stopped a galaxy with his vision. 1 Million.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 09:08 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Ultron easily

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 10:32 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

So what is the deal with Thanos? What is making everybody agree on him being a skyfather now?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 02:02 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The new story that just came out shows Thanos standing alongside abstracts power wise. Saying that he will become more powerful in the future. It's all Hyperbole with no definite.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 02:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
The new story that just came out shows Thanos standing alongside abstracts power wise. Saying that he will become more powerful in the future. It's all Hyperbole with no definite.
ahh thanks thumb up

I forgot all about that.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 12:57 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by bbrem123
ahh thanks thumb up

I forgot all about that.
ignore what Carver said, it's more to do he's supposed to stomp the Annihilators at once and nearly kill Surfer for a laugh.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 02:59 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

If it is hyperbole why does everybody and there mother agree with it?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 03:36 PM
bbrem123

Originally posted by Insane Titan
ignore what Carver said, it's more to do he's supposed to stomp the Annihilators at once and nearly kill Surfer for a laugh.
For real? Know any links talking about his future appearances? I wanna read up on his new series. I'm slacking lately...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 03:38 PM
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos cant handle the big guns of the trans world. he will give a great fight but will fall down to the top trans beings.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:46 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

wtf? haha no

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:12 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by bbrem123
For real? Know any links talking about his future appearances? I wanna read up on his new series. I'm slacking lately...
it's in a interview Starlin gave about his up mini with Thanos.

You should find it on CBR pal.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 03:15 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Well some already feel that Thanos is above the Trans tier already along with some others. Tyrant is the most glaring person that doesn't belong there.. he probably even being skyfather category

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:55 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I can see Thanos almost on the level of Zeus and Odin. Low Skyfather or mid Skyfather. Why not?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 07:13 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I can see Thanos almost on the level of Zeus and Odin. Low Skyfather or mid Skyfather. Why not?

I hope you're kidding. Love me some Thanos, but he ain't no skyfather.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 07:23 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Odin seems to disagree with you himself. Calling Thanos a worthy foe and one of the best he's faced in Eons. Tyrant is above even Skyfather imo and he competed with him. Just look at what Odin did to Drax and Surfer before.. one of which being a peak herald... He one shot him... then goes on to have a long drawn out fight with Thanos. Seems pretty evident to me. Now, I don't think Thanos is a peak skyfather like Odin... I would put him on the low end of skyfather, but a skyfather none the less. There are kinda levels within these tiers ya know

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:32 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I hope you're kidding. Love me some Thanos, but he ain't no skyfather.
Sure he is. He's more powerful than almost every actual Skyfather not named Zeus or Odin.

The whole "trans" label muddies the waters, but still. There's only like one other Skyfather in comics worth a salt. And that's Ibis.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jul 25th, 2014 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

but so is true to most trans levelers. many "trans" levers can shit all over 90% of the "skyfathers" via feats. and as far as feats Imo there are Trans levelers like GA Prime or Kal kent or Gog who will destroy Thanos

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 03:55 PM