KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Hayden Christensen's Acting

Hayden's Acting
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
He deserves a damn Oscar! 1 5.00%
He's good. 6 30.00%
Mediocre. 7 35.00%
Bad. 1 5.00%
He's horrible! 5 25.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hayden Christensen's Acting
Started by: King Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with queeq and Lucien.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 08:32 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wow... really? wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 07:20 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course, Lord Queeq! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 07:49 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 05:15 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just saw Shattered Glass, now that's a good film! And Hayden was actually very good.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 10:19 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Hayden is my 2nd favorite actor of all time behind Ahmed Best.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Of all time?

F*ck...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Lol. I think smx is being sarcastic. Ahmed best is the greatest and should win an award for jar jar along with ep1 winning best picture of all time

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 11:55 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahmed Best is Oscar material no doubt.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:58 AM
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 05:26 PM
Ace Hambone

I always assumed that the bad acting in the PT was the fault of the writing and directing. But if that's so, how to explain why Diarmid is consistently good? Were his parts - and his alone - written and directed well?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I don't think Hayden was a bad actor per-say, he as done some good stuff and well some moments in ROTS are very well done imo. Like emperordmb i - for the most part, enjoyed Hayden's acting in ROTS. And Ewan Mcgregor was - as always, doing great. Ian Diarmid was at times silly, but like with Hayden i enjoyed his acting - for the most part. Hayden is a good actor imo, the direction was just kind iffy at times. that's my two cents anyway.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ewan had trouble with his part in EpI... not too great there. He kinda grew into it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 02:29 PM
Ace Hambone

I wasn't too impressed with Ewan McGregor. I had trouble believing that he was this wise, butt-kicking warrior monk. I also thought his beard looked horrible.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

To be fair to Ewan, the role he was given wasn't exactly stellar. You could have gotten a clone of young Alec Guinness to play the part and it still wouldn't have been great.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Disney should reboot the whole prequel trilogy.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Or render it non-canon and never revisit the issue of a prequel again.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 12:38 AM
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 06:35 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it seems like just yesterday when one could not express these opinions without being met by a chorus of howling and poop-flinging.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 04:11 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I just bought a cheap plastic lightsaber from Wal-Mart and am going as Hayden Christensen for Halloween this year.

I like George.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote