KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Plz Help Me On Jedi Outcast?!

Plz Help Me On Jedi Outcast?!
Started by: hayden's minx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

taking revanche because greedo missed solo and got fried? wink

Old Post May 9th, 2003 03:35 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I remember that level...it's wasn't all that fun....all that jumping and falling....oh Use the force...that helps pull the right platforms to you.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

O yeah thanks for all your help guys I'm on mission on alzoc III which i believe is the last level thanks alot.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 07:05 PM
Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

alzoc III? have to play it again, I think

Old Post May 9th, 2003 07:48 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's the demo when your playing on the PC, Yerss. Alzoc III is also the 'last level' on the GameCube. Home of the Talz, like Muftak in the Cantina in ANH.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:54 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's not on the full game on pc?

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nope. Alzoc III was the special demo they designed so that it wouldn't give anything away when you got the game. For the GameCube, they included it as a bonus level.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:51 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nice level?

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Pretty simplistic, but it's still fun. They use a ton of lines from the game.

You use your lightsaber, the Bryar pistol, the stormtrooper rifle, the flechette launcher, and the thermal detonators. You have the basic Force powers (Push, Pull, Heal, Speed, Mind Trick). Also, the harder the setting, the more Reborns you fight and the more bullets the stormtroopers fire.

To incorporate it into the Kyle Katarn storyline, he is supposed to have taken another job for the New Republic and Luke has helped him cut himself clear of the Dark-Side.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:59 PM
yerssot

not worth it then wink

Old Post May 11th, 2003 03:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

big grin

Old Post May 11th, 2003 03:08 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hi
jus popped in to say.......

JK3 is coming
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

yea should be a good duel of with KOTOR.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Someones maybe said this, but an excellent way to kill those little green bug-eyed cow turd, is to hide behind something (get out your disrupter), put on force speed, run out and snipe them with the tenloss disrupter. Charge it up as you zoom in on them. wink anywayz whether this info is useful or not....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:42 AM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i hate the weapons. I'm a force and saber only guy...that's the skill

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's fun to alternate between gaming styles. Based on the RPG's, I call them Galder style (bring out the guns and blow everything away) and Takuan style (uses Force and lightsaber more than anything). big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 03:42 AM
hayden's minx
Safe

I can't wait for Galaxies.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:02 PM
Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

sad..i don't have the time or connection to play mmorpgs

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote