KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sidious vs Sith Strike Team

Darth Sidious vs Sith Strike Team
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Darth Sidious: Revenge of the Sith
- - - vs - - -
Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir
Savage Opress: The Clone Wars
Count Dooku: Revenge of the Sith

Battleground: Throne Room, DS-2
Morales: Both teams very enraged
Position: 5 meter difference in teams

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sidious.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 11:45 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EnterLordVader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious easily

"From my point of view the jedi are evil!"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 12:00 AM
Click here to Send EnterLordVader a Private Message Find more posts by EnterLordVader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sidious

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EnterLordVader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey look! It's darth darth binks!

"From my point of view the jedi are evil!"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:07 AM
Click here to Send EnterLordVader a Private Message Find more posts by EnterLordVader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Sidious wins.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 04:18 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

TBH I don't see how people here can argue that Koon/Kenobi/Windu win against Yoda but Maul/Savage/Dooku fall easily to Sidious. No logic in that.

Savage > Koon
Kenobi = Maul
Windu >= Dooku
So those teams are pretty much equal

Yoda = RotS Sidious, so again equal

Thus, the outcome will be the same.

Both Yoda and Sidious win their battles, they're on n another level compared to these guys. /thread.

Last edited by Stigma on Jul 10th, 2014 at 08:03 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 07:58 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
Savage > Koon

I don't think so. Koon held his own against Ventress with one arm and Ventress is superior to Savage.
Topic: I'm going with Sidious.

Last edited by Nalaniel on Jul 10th, 2014 at 09:56 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 09:42 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

You're right. My fault, sorry.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 10:07 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Team easily.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 10:48 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Team easily.

Originally posted by Nalaniel
I don't think so. Koon held his own against Ventress with one arm and Ventress is superior to Savage.
Topic: I'm going with Sidious.

Savage has beaten both Koon and Ventress.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 11:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Team. The duo gave him some fight, and Dooku is a *major* addition to that.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 11:57 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Savage has beaten both Koon and Ventress.

Ventress wasn't at her peak when he did so.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 12:14 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Nalaniel
Ventress wasn't at her peak when he did so.

Says who? That was end of season 4. So was getting close to ROTS (which Ventress isn't even in, so absolutely no reason to think that's her peak time period). And her training with Count Dooku had long finished.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sidious.

thumb up

Maul and Opress are fodder and while Dooku isn't, the distance between he and his Master is considerable indeed.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:20 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Team. The duo gave him some fight, and Dooku is a *major* addition to that.

thumb up This.

It's undoubtedly true that Sidious completely held the advantage throughout the fight, and that he was intentionally extending the duel for his enjoyment, this has been confirmed by Filoni. However, it's still depicted in Shadow Conspiracy that he was being pressed at times in the duel as well. With the addition of a third adversary in Count Dooku, who is considerably more capable than either of his contemporaries, I doubt Palps could take a majority.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:30 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by NewGuy01
thumb up This.

It's undoubtedly true that Sidious completely held the advantage throughout the fight, and that he was intentionally extending the duel for his enjoyment, this has been confirmed by Filoni. However, it's still depicted in Shadow Conspiracy that he was being pressed at times in the duel as well. With the addition of Count Dooku, who is considerably more capable than either of his contemporaries, I doubt Palps could take a majority.

The only time I recall Shadow Conspiracy indicating Sidious was "pressed" was when he held both brothers off in blade lock.

The only way Sidious doesn't win a majority, imho, is if he's barred from using his Force powers offensively. Otherwise, he's going to crush Opress and Maul and then take Dooku down after a mild battle.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:32 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Essentially, yeah. Maul and opress couldn't do anything when faced with The Emperor's force powers.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:33 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by The_Tempest
The only time I recall Shadow Conspiracy indicating Sidious was "pressed" was when he held both brothers off in blade lock.

The only way Sidious doesn't win a majority, imho, is if he's barred from using his Force powers offensively. Otherwise, he's going to crush Opress and Maul and then take Dooku down after a mild battle.

If these three can close the gap, I strongly doubt Palpatine would have an easy time dismissing any of them while simultaneously fending the three of them off in a duel.

In fact, they would be in an better position to use their own powers, having another two fighters as support.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:37 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by NewGuy01
If these three can close the gap, I strongly doubt Palpatine would have an easy time dismissing any of them while simultaneously fending the three of them off in a duel.

In fact, they would be in an better position to use their own powers, having another two fighters as support.

Maybe, but Palpatine pinned them to the windows pretty effortlessly and they couldn't do anything about it. I'm not sure why, rather than release them, he couldn't just clench his fists and crush them outright. I don't foresee it taking more than a few seconds. Then it's Dooku vs. Sidious and the poor Count shall know true suffering. erm

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:41 PM